Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    fuck order followers
    You can move to Chazz the new nation in Seattle here in the US. Apparently we are providing foreign aid to them already.
    no thanks. i give it about two weeks before they start eating themselves
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fuck order followers
    Says the ex grunt.

Without a trace of irony.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

defund the police is stupid. they'll just repackage it under a different name. if they want to go that way, go the whole hog. defund the government
    Ya I brought that up recently elsewhere. Why not defund politicians who have allowed this shit to happen in their cities. Now on to something that always pissed me off about cops, that blue wall shit. The way they protect each other is like mafia code bullshit. I’ll say the majority of cops are decent. I rented to a couple cops they were decent people, very humble, worried about paying the bills on time. I also had several fiends over the years who were cops, they were very cool and quick to point out faults they found with their departments. On the other side I have received an ass beating by cops and have experienced bullshit from cops for having a Grateful Dead sticker on my car. Anyway I drifted off, all I’m saying is if the cops are charged with enforcing the law they shouldn’t cover for the dirty ones which is what happens. Civilian oversight may help. Every department should have some non politician civilian oversight involvement. One reason I think it is a benefit is police departments hate it. Fuck this cops acting like a gang shit. I know profiling exists, I was profiled for being a dead head. That shit ain’t cool either.
    can you pass the acid test. lots of ties to mk ultra & the tavistock institute
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    fuck order followers
    Says the ex grunt.

Without a trace of irony.
    don't follow anyone's orders anymore

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

defund the police is stupid. they'll just repackage it under a different name. if they want to go that way, go the whole hog. defund the government
    Ya I brought that up recently elsewhere. Why not defund politicians who have allowed this shit to happen in their cities. Now on to something that always pissed me off about cops, that blue wall shit. The way they protect each other is like mafia code bullshit. I’ll say the majority of cops are decent. I rented to a couple cops they were decent people, very humble, worried about paying the bills on time. I also had several fiends over the years who were cops, they were very cool and quick to point out faults they found with their departments. On the other side I have received an ass beating by cops and have experienced bullshit from cops for having a Grateful Dead sticker on my car. Anyway I drifted off, all I’m saying is if the cops are charged with enforcing the law they shouldn’t cover for the dirty ones which is what happens. Civilian oversight may help. Every department should have some non politician civilian oversight involvement. One reason I think it is a benefit is police departments hate it. Fuck this cops acting like a gang shit. I know profiling exists, I was profiled for being a dead head. That shit ain’t cool either.
    I have mentioned before I am a custody visitor which is independent members of the community meeting people in custody. I did it because I wanted to know more about police powers and ways they can abuse it. Overall they are decent people but do help one another to cover up their misconduct if they can.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn good post.

Years ago a guy I knew who played metal checked me -when I mentioned how often I got pulled over..then sometime later weeks dunno...driving out the lot from work, he was pulled over.

He joked to me that the cop said...no drugs in the car huh....ok....we'll determine that for ourselves...……..even if it takes all night long.

He had the long hair down the back, but man was he the mellowest coolest metal head I ever met...Paul lagnakowski...just came to me...cant think of his band though...they almost made it.

Good initiative on wanting to divvy up funding- but when I read what U and others...by defunding the police....damn how down the rabbit hole of idiocy are they?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus ]On the other side I have received an ass beating by cops and have experienced bullshit from cops for having a Grateful Dead sticker on my car. I know profiling exists, I was profiled for being a dead head. That shit ain’t cool either.
    Former Guitarist For Realm Paul Laganokowski dies after Battle with cancer at age 53.
    Somber man.

https://search.blabbermouth.net/news...reatic-cancer/

Was driven to remember him did a search on his name, man, I kinda sad.
    I remember showing up to one of his shows, another guitarist, white guy and a black drummer, we were the only two there...really was nervous about making him look bad...cause there were some skin heads and they were NOT too cool with us, but when I tapped him on the shoulder as he walked by---man he stopped chatted with me and my boys....

May Peace Be Upon Him

Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-12-2020 at 01:05 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@SlimTrae yup New Jersey state troopers used to do that to us. Pull over a van full of young guys, not even a speck of weed betwixt 6 of us but they would tear the van apart, leave our camping gear all over the road and walk away laughing. That’s just one example.

El Kabong Guest

Shit being sandwiched between VA & SC I ain't fucking with their Smokies (State Troopers) or their local Sheriffs. I don't care what fucking color I am or religion or whatever. I ain't fucking with them.

A Fraternity brother of mine from New Jersey, a smart ass. Got pulled for speeding in Georgia and the Trooper told him something to the effect of "Nobody goes through my town/county/state that fast" to which my friend, smartass as he was responded "Sherman did". Which I must say was quite the witty retort.....he wound up spending the night.

Lots of LEO's have chips on their shoulders. And some just don't want to be fucked with. I can't imagine many folks are appreciative of being pulled over....they shouldn't be assholes about it, but that can be a two way street.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

New Jersey State troopers are Nazis. Pulled over atleasst 12 times from 1980 to 1986. 9 times harrassed, stuff gone through, insulted, badgered and let go. Asked why I was stopped, they said YOUR CAR LOOKS SUSPICIOUS. when I asked what they meant by suspicious they told me to back now. I have a cassette holder with about 60 cassettes in it which they dumped upside down onto my back seat and the tapes went everywhere. They didn't even apologize. Then they said alright let's go and they just left.

3 times ticketed, once a judge threw out a ticket, twice had to pay for speeding.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

police state brutality increased with nine eleven. bring in the robots to replace the police. robots can't be racist. that'll be a good idea

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so chaz seems backed by government. if they wanted them out they would just cut of their utilities. it would be easy. so what have they got planned?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Black man SHOT IN THE BACK AND KILLED WHILE RUNNING AWAY AND MERELY POINTING A TAZER AT POLICE

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess shooting civilians in the back is an accepted police practice now? Well... it's been so for a while. Five years ago it was Walter Scott, remember?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I guess shooting civilians in the back is an accepted police practice now? Well... it's been so for a while. Five years ago it was Walter Scott, remember?
    An Execution

Thread Information