530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Just throwing this out there

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Just throwing this out there

This makes you such an IST and a total PHOBE! Horrible!!!

Can't be THINKING not here!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking hell. Not another one lost to that bearded twat who deserved to be milkshaked. Stop bringing the forum IQ down, Tito. If I want to see a man walking down the street with two leaves and a Toblerone covering his schlong then I will and everyone should be free to see it too.

Sorry, I thought this was the old forum and I was someone else. Yes, I agree. Everyone is fine with homosexuality, but they are of course pushing the boundaries too far and people will resist. It is like with borders. Everyone is fine with some immigration, but push it too far and tensions rise. Leftist groups these days don't seem to respect moderation and instead anyone who is moderate is now intolerant and some ism or other. It is them actively trying to polarise society and in turn never getting elected because they do not see how ordinary people see it. It is a cult.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do they have a "I don't really care what you stuff in your bum or who you find happiness with" option on the survey? Young people with developing and changing pro and con opinions. Crazy stuff.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The man is wrong.

The fact that gay people are still getting beat up today just because of their sexuality shows that there is a need to raise awareness of these issues. To correlate that gay pride causes young people to become more intolerant and less accepting is wrong.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he was just showing he's a fuddy-duddy dork about the Pride Parades, he said he'd happily join them if it wasn't for the costumes. Now, does he really believe this is the reason for the "backlash?" Highly doubt it. (only fuddy-duddies like Miles will buy this).

He then made a serious point about the impact religion has on this latest survey, he said he'd happily help Pride eradicate all Abrahamic religions but, it's not going to happen, they're wasting their time.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What the fuck has happened to make some bloke scrolling thru others people's content on an internet page entertainment? Have I missed something?

It is possibly them most virtue signalling faux intellectual pile of shite I have ever had the misfortune to be subjected to.

Hipster Beard - Check

Cuniform Script and Ancient Kings name to signal authority and the weight of history - Check

Virtue Signalling I am more patriotic than the Queen - Flags on the table and the wall - Check ( which is also the most UnBritish thing you could ever do and also a bit disrespectful to use as a table cloth the foreign cunt)

A dumbell casually left on the table to indicate manliness and being an Alpha male (which doesn't even exist) - Check

A table lamp to indicate studiousness and sophistication - Check

I bet he has a fucking huge Penny Farthing and clockwork Vape just out of shot.

The only thing it is missing is a bucket of concrete milkshake that he can bravely douse himself in whist shouting "Weetabix"

The Thinkery? Ha! Get the fuck out of here. Fucking hell El Kabong and Miles and now Titofan .... surely this is some kind of elaborate hoax?

"Unwholesome stuff"

" They are just really annoying"

" It is something we will tolerate obviously"

" if you want to have a Pride parade why not men in suits"

He is suggesting that Gay people are creating intolerance by being too Gay? Ha!

The best bit is him in a video of him moaning and whinging about the oppression he feels as a straight man saying

" I don't care about your oppression"

His beef seems to be that Gay people should be less gay and just the same as him. He does not see the need for colour or celebration or extravagance or stylebecause they are just all too ......Gay.

What a fucking broflake.

GHEY times a Billion

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I think he was just showing he's a fuddy-duddy dork about the Pride Parades, he said he'd happily join them if it wasn't for the costumes. Now, does he really believe this is the reason for the "backlash?" Highly doubt it. (only fuddy-duddies like Miles will buy this).

He then made a serious point about the impact religion has on this latest survey, he said he'd happily help Pride eradicate all Abrahamic religions but, it's not going to happen, they're wasting their time.
    The backlash of course partly comes from some denying the acceptance of homosexuality. Naming no names. However, it is true that I am more of the Burroughs school of gayness in that I see no reason why a gay person cannot dress well. Nobody wants to see a testicle swinging covered up by pieces of cardboard. It is not a good look.

Anne Marie Waters is a well dressed homosexual as is Morrissey. It is alleged that I am too.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

The backlash of course partly comes from some denying the acceptance of homosexuality. Naming no names. However, it is true that I am more of the Burroughs school of gayness in that I see no reason why a gay person cannot dress well. Nobody wants to see a testicle swinging covered up by pieces of cardboard. It is not a good look.

Anne Marie Waters is a well dressed homosexual as is Morrissey. It is alleged that I am too.
    A small minority wear costumes that you find troubling, however, you focus on them not the majority, that's the problem.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The man is wrong.

The fact that gay people are still getting beat up today just because of their sexuality shows that there is a need to raise awareness of these issues. To correlate that gay pride causes young people to become more intolerant and less accepting is wrong.
    You've changed your mind about the Birmingham school protest? Interesting. Was it the penguin story?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting but predictable responses so far on the video.

Master had the only serious, unbiased, coherent objection to the guy's message.

Fenster threw in his little quips, strangely deviating from the guy's main message.

And... Beanz blew a gasket and went on his predictable tirade. Even mentioned me, who just put the video out there and haven't even commented yet.

And Fenster talks about comedy...... LOL.

Hey it's ok to disagree with what the guy's saying. It's just funny how the usuals come out in force.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Notice I STILL haven't commented about the video. Sometimes you just have to wait it out a little bit longer before everything falls into the respective cubbyholes all by itself.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A small minority wear costumes that you find troubling, however, you focus on them not the majority, that's the problem.
    It's a bit more common than that in my experience of after hours adult establishments. But for sure, the majority dress fairly respectfully. It's good to dress well.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Fenster threw in his little quips, strangely deviating from the guy's main message.

And... Beanz blew a gasket and went on his predictable tirade. Even mentioned me, who just put the video out there and haven't even commented yet.

Hey it's ok to disagree with what the guy's saying. It's just funny how the usuals come out in force.
    I agree with most of the points made actually. I was just parodying Beanz as I forgot we were on the new server. Beanz parodied himself. 😅

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I agree with most of the points made actually. I was just parodying Beanz as I forgot we were on the new server. Beanz parodied himself. 😅

Actually it was an amateurish psychological experiment (as I'm no psychologist), designed to just put something out there and watch the predictable responses roll in.

Not to beat my own chest, but I would've gotten an "A" on that one.

Thread Information