Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Zoom Girls are just fine, we'll all be on tomorrow 7 pm UK Time as usual, all welcome, including Kyzer and Titan.

That is 2 pm EST for @walrus and 12 pm for @greynotsoold and 1 pm for @zoley --- @Dia bando has reported a broken down cremator and must go in at 5 a.m. tomorrow for a full day's work, and will try to make it by 7 pm UK but Im sure he will be "knackered" as you blokes say. And he needs the work because he is "skint". Also @Denilson3.0 has been missing in action for quite a while and @ryanman @SlimTrae we're all looking for your returns... drinks/spliffs in hand of course... @Dark Lord Al surely you will be there unless you're still in Utah. Taking on all comers, open bar, @Beanz no mixing grape and barley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Zoom Girls are just fine, we'll all be on tomorrow 7 pm UK Time as usual, all welcome, including Kyzer and Titan.

That is 2 pm EST for @walrus and 12 pm for @greynotsoold and 1 pm for @zoley --- @Dia bando has reported a broken down cremator and must go in at 5 a.m. tomorrow for a full day's work, and will try to make it by 7 pm UK but Im sure he will be "knackered" as you blokes say. And he needs the work because he is "skint". Also @Denilson3.0 has been missing in action for quite a while and @ryanman @SlimTrae we're all looking for your returns... drinks/spliffs in hand of course... @Dark Lord Al surely you will be there unless you're still in Utah. Taking on all comers, open bar, @Beanz no mixing grape and barley
    Meeting ID: 590 235 3565
    SecurityPasscode: cheras19

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Haha "make sure I tell people if I record it?". I haven't recorded any and if I tried to record it every participant would see a bright red icon blinking at the top left of the screen saying RECORDING NOW.

Plus if I had recorded the zooms why would I not have posted them on here now? What a crock of shit. If you thought I was recording the zooms for the past 6 months then why were you attending at all? Do explain.

That red light was on every time I attended. I don't care I don't have anything to hide, I was just speaking as myself as I am on here, for some it seems they adopt a persona and then post here as a kind of performance, which is really fucking weird. I would have thought it obvious why you would not share stuff on here without asking permission. If you say you didn't record it then I guess i believe you.

You lot are beyond gay , so Brock has been recording a group of guys online 🤠
    And when I say beyond gay I really do mean it...

A group of men "hanging out" on a Saturday night via an online video service with no females in sight 🤠

It really is up there with going to an all male sauna and a rub down after you gay cunts 😂

And now your even bitching like gays.

I'd be extremely wary of Brocks motives if I was any of you, remember this is a weirdo who has a liking for peadophilia and ugly women 😂

He's probably masturbated repeatedly over every single one of you while watching back what he's recorded 🤣
    Last edited by smashup; 03-13-2021 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Haha "make sure I tell people if I record it?". I haven't recorded any and if I tried to record it every participant would see a bright red icon blinking at the top left of the screen saying RECORDING NOW.

Plus if I had recorded the zooms why would I not have posted them on here now? What a crock of shit. If you thought I was recording the zooms for the past 6 months then why were you attending at all? Do explain.

That red light was on every time I attended. I don't care I don't have anything to hide, I was just speaking as myself as I am on here, for some it seems they adopt a persona and then post here as a kind of performance, which is really fucking weird. I would have thought it obvious why you would not share stuff on here without asking permission. If you say you didn't record it then I guess i believe you.

A group of men "hanging out" on a Saturday night via an online video service with no females in sight 🤠

It really is up there with going to an all male sauna and a rub down after you gay cunts 😂

I'd be extremely wary of Brocks motives if I was any of you, remember this is a weirdo who has a liking for peadophilia and ugly women 😂

He's probably masturbated repeatedly over every single one of you while watching back what he's recorded 🤣
    Very Amusing! Before anyone pipes up with “Embarrassing “ or “Disgraceful behaviour from a Mod”, HE’S JOKING!
    But seriously, why would anyone record it? Please explain.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Very Amusing! Before anyone pipes up with “Embarrassing “ or “Disgraceful behaviour from a Mod”, HE’S JOKING!

No I really am being serious.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You lot are beyond gay , so Brock has been recording a group of guys online ������

A group of men "hanging out" on a Saturday night via an online video service with no females in sight ������

It really is up there with going to an all male sauna and a rub down after you gay cunts ������

I'd be extremely wary of Brocks motives if I was any of you, remember this is a weirdo who has a liking for peadophilia and ugly women ������

He's probably masturbated repeatedly over every single one of you while watching back what he's recorded ������

A bit of friendly advice. If you really want to be taken seriously stop posting as though you were a teenage boy.

There is nothing wrong with the idea of a Online zoom meeting on a boxing forum , it actually makes perfect sense, especially on a Big Fight Night. It is innovative and might have helped the forum stand out and attract more posters if you had not been so negative since day one. You do realise you have just called Dark Lord Al , Andre, Greynotsoold, Ryanman, Memphis, SlimTrae, A Super Middle Weight golden Gloves winner and a lot of other people you have never met 'Beyond Gay' and a 'bunch of girls'?

You would never say in the real world what you did about Brock's wife online. All this hard man stuff does you or the forum no favours. I am not going to join anymore precisely because attitudes like yours have turned up with new participants when previously all the regulars were a bit more mature, and had some respect for each other. There was no need to prove anything. Most people left that kind of bullshit behind when they left school.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You lot are beyond gay , so Brock has been recording a group of guys online ������

A group of men "hanging out" on a Saturday night via an online video service with no females in sight ������

It really is up there with going to an all male sauna and a rub down after you gay cunts ������

I'd be extremely wary of Brocks motives if I was any of you, remember this is a weirdo who has a liking for peadophilia and ugly women ������

He's probably masturbated repeatedly over every single one of you while watching back what he's recorded ������

A bit of friendly advice. If you really want to be taken seriously stop posting as though you were a teenage boy.

There is nothing wrong with the idea of a Online zoom meeting on a boxing forum , it actually makes perfect sense, especially on a Big Fight Night. It is innovative and might have helped the forum stand out and attract more posters if you had not been so negative since day one. You do realise you have just called Dark Lord Al , Andre, Greynotsoold, Ryanman, Memphis, SlimTrae, A Super Middle Weight golden Gloves winner and a lot of other people you have never met 'Beyond Gay' and a 'bunch of girls'?

You would never say in the real world what you did about Brock's wife online. All this hard man stuff does you or the forum no favours. I am not going to join anymore precisely because attitudes like yours have turned up with new participants when previously all the regulars were a bit more mature, and had some respect for each other. There was no need to prove anything. Most people left that kind of bullshit behind when they left school.
    its a good laugh actually, also SMASH didn't you want a SADDO meet up and booze up ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

its a good laugh actually, also SMASH didn't you want a SADDO meet up and booze up ?
    Yes a laugh Al .😁

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn Al, if that's true, that would be SOME Saddo meet up and booze up with him there! "an all male sauna and a rub down after" Freudian slip, indeed!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn Al, if that's true, that would be SOME Saddo meet up and booze up with him there! "an all male sauna and a rub down after" Freudian slip, indeed!

I did suggest a meet about 12 years ago , when Saddo was running the Ricky Hatton website, they used to meet up firmed up for beers and to actually go to fights.
    Huge difference between me trying to arrange that and 12 benders actually doing it online 🤠👌

Next....... 🙄

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did suggest a meet about 12 years ago , when Saddo was running the Ricky Hatton website, they used to meet up firmed up for beers and to actually go to fights.
    Huge difference between me trying to arrange that and 12 benders actually doing it online ������������

Next....... ������
    Why are you even here then? If you think that fellow mods, some real old school Saddo veterans , trainers that have brought fighters to world title shots, professional active fighters, people that work in the sport, and a lot of boxing fans who also happen to be long term posters here are 'benders'?

I am sure Eastside would love to have you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man there are too many damn salami slapping contests here lately . Zoom or no zoom . People should just do wtf makes em happy. Unless you're a serial killing clown, don't do that.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Man there are too many damn salami slapping contests here lately . Zoom or no zoom . People should just do wtf makes em happy. Unless you're a serial killing clown, don't do that.

I will never forget New Years Eve. Andre the legend that he is, joining us all at midnight for us, but the next morning for him, and him sinking a very nice single malt to celebrate with us. If that was not the spirit of Saddos right there then I will eat my hat. I will even eat Brock's hat.

Not his Salami though. There are clear lines.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

I will never forget New Years Eve. Andre the legend that he is, joining us all at midnight for us, but the next morning for him, and him sinking a very nice single malt to celebrate with us. If that was not the spirit of Saddos right there then I will eat my hat. I will even eat Brock's hat.

Not his Salami though. There are clear lines.

Knowing Brock he'll probably demand an upgrade to that last description and then write an epic poem about it.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good zoom last night had to leave knackered in work this morning at 515 bad day a friend got killed on his motorcycle yesterday this morning Marvelous Marvin Hagler had passed a shit weekend.🙁

Thread Information