Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: after all the years of Margarito this and that.....HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default after all the years of Margarito this and that.....HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

finally...no more false hope..and lies about who's ducking him..and it was exactly as it was he was a bum that beat other bums for ten years...now what? and they tried to cheat paul...115-113?

easily 116-112 or 117-111...

now why was floyd ducking margarito? or tony as his supporters say...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

finally the paper champ is gone.....and without a big payday that he was trying to get...it takes more than fans to make you a legit "threat"
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: after all the years of Margarito this and that.....HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I would have said 118 to 110 for williams. 115 to 113 is a laugh. Now margarito says it's a robbery. Yea a robbery that williams didn't win 10 rounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hands up my boy got beat, 8-4, 116-112 Paul Williams. You can't get it right all the time huh
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

couldnt have said it any better. margarito had or has NO CHANCE against mayweather. it would've been a ez shut out. he just swung like mayorga the whole fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol lopsided fight..rofl
    after teh 6 rd i gave up and watched roy jones at least there was some highlights in the fight
    mind over speed and power

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i was wondering who would be the first to say something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

margarito didnt have it at all man. thats why everytime i see margaritos name on somebody's p4p list i get a stomach ache. the guy has no heart. his punches doesnt even show that he has a will to knock the guy out. no wonder he picked williams over cotto coz he knows cotto will wipe the canvas with him. well i guess we gotta see SSM vs Cotto this fall
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually from round 6 onwards it was a real close fight. Williams was too fast but Margarito did a good job of slowing him down in the second half of the fight.

He certainly wasn't 'exposed' imo rather Williams came of age. It was a great performance by Williams and Margarito pushed him all the way.

It's certainly not over for him. I can practically guarantee that if there is no remactch Tony will be fighting Zab judah next and the winner will be back on the merry go round again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Actually from round 6 onwards it was a real close fight. Williams was too fast but Margarito did a good job of slowing him down in the second half of the fight.

He certainly wasn't 'exposed' imo rather Williams came of age. It was a great performance by Williams and Margarito pushed him all the way.

It's certainly not over for him. I can practically guarantee that if there is no remactch Tony will be fighting Zab judah next and the winner will be back on the merry go round again.

judah vs. margarito would be a great fight.

judah would win a wide ud.
    too fast
    too quick
    too smart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

judah vs. margarito would be a great fight.

judah would win a wide ud.
    too fast
    too quick
    too smart
    never...marga would actually pressure judah and judah would fold....
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather+Mosley
    finally...no more false hope..and lies about who's ducking him..and it was exactly as it was he was a bum that beat other bums for ten years...now what? and they tried to cheat paul...115-113?

now why was floyd ducking margarito? or tony as his supporters say...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

finally the paper champ is gone.....and without a big payday that he was trying to get...it takes more than fans to make you a legit "threat"
    The funny thing is that Tony came out of this fight un hurt and with nothing more than a tiny mouse under his eye. Did you see Williams face? This was a tough fight. Williams is a southpaw who throws a lot of punches. He is pretty good. The fact that Tony lost to an undefeated fighter is nothing bad. This does not take away from the fact that Floyd ducked Tony. It's that simple. Floyd is still a punk. At least Margarito faught Williams when people were saying he would never fight him.
    Floyd is still a punk and Floyd still ducked Tony.
    Get it right biatch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by josef4334
    margarito didnt have it at all man. thats why everytime i see margaritos name on somebody's p4p list i get a stomach ache. the guy has no heart. his punches doesnt even show that he has a will to knock the guy out. no wonder he picked williams over cotto coz he knows cotto will wipe the canvas with him. well i guess we gotta see SSM vs Cotto this fall

That is the most fucking pathetic post I have ever read. Have a sad click.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Quote Originally Posted by josef4334

That is the most F****** pathetic post I have ever read. Have a sad click.
    Somebody still feeling gutted eh El Gamo?

Don't worry my man I was disappointed too, I had £35 on Margarito to win but I thought Williams did an awesome job.

I still think Margarito is one of the top welters out there, I hate how people are so quick to label a fighter done or exposed as soon as they suffer a defeat.

Margarito put in a fine effort to try and claw the deficit back but he came up short. He's still a throwback fighter who will always have me (and you) rooting for him.

I stay loyal to my fighters even when they lose (well unless they just plain embarrass me like Joel Julio )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

margarito lost to an elite fighter. When and if he starts losing, consistently,to journeymen, then you can call him shot or a bum.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather+Mosley

Tony is no bum, his a true champ who held it down for a long time. Paul did great, he won it the way challengers should. He took it from a true champ. Unlike, Oscar vs floyd. IT seem that floyd was already the champ and oscar had to press the whole fight and take to floyd to win. Oscar won his title from a real bum, the defended it against floyd but it seem like all floyd had to do was land a few punchs a round and not get knocked out to win. Paul showed floyd how to really win and take a title from a true champ.

take notes floyd, thats how you take a title.

just because tony lost, doesn't mean his no treat. look how hard paul had to work to win against tony. over 1000 punches. He landed about only 20% though and tony landed more of his punches, but since paul threw way more he landed more punches then tony.

Hats of to tony, even though paul threw 1000 punches tony block 80% of it.

It was a great fight, a small reminder of the 80s welterweights. That fight excited me about the WW even more. I think there should be a rematch, it prolly will be a trilogy i would love to see that

Thread Information