Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I havn't started a Pac thread before - (so don't shoot me)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I havn't started a Pac thread before - (so don't shoot me)

But I have totally lost respect for him after this...

I was as excited as I have ever been about any fighter, and the Floyd fight would be an event of my life sporting wise... But if either his cheating ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PRIDDDEEEEEE got in the way of the fight of the century that every single boxing fan out there demanded, then fuck him..

He could have proved he wasn't on drugs, and that drugs don't belong in the sport, and that although Floyd stepped outside some boundary to demand those tests, Floyd obviously believed there was a need for them, then he has gone down almost to Margarito status in my eyes...

There are some things bigger than being "right"...

If after an entire country and a lot of the rest of the boxing world getting behind him and supporting him, but then denies the fight he has because of cheating or pride, then all respect I had for him has gone...

((Sorry if this has been the topic of discussion for the past week, but I havn't been on here since before christmas and have only learnt in the last 5 minutes that this fight is not happening, and i'm really f'n pissed off.. At PACQUIAO))

Way to take another chunk out of what little credibility and glory boxing is hanging on to..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I havn't started a Pac thread before - (so don't shoot me)

i say f@ck both of them. manny and floyd f@cked this up. 14 and 24 days, what difference does it make? f@ck 'em both!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I mainly blame Manny for the fight not happening. The offer of a window was there and he shunned it. I have lost all interest in him now.

You don't walk out of a mega fight and keep your rep intact.

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by filomenon View Post
    Why would you blame Manny Pacman?? To start off with is why the hell would Gayweather demand a blood test? Why wouldnt Gayweather fight in Dallas??.

Im glad that Pacman didnt give a blood test, he was willing to but not the cut off date but the fact was he was willing to do the blood test before and after the fight which is reasonable enough.

What if Pac tested negative to this blood test? what would Gayweather ask next? A SPERM TEST
    Another member of the general public who has no clue about drug testing. The fact is that a single blood test after the fight (and even ones a month before the fight) would allow him a very large window with which to use performance enhancing drugs. Random blood testing is the only way to ensure that he isn't cheating. Floyd was even lenient enough to stop the random tests 14 days before the fight - Pacquiao had a scheduled blood test about 2 weeks prior to the Hatton fight, so his argument about being deathly scarred of needles doesn't make any sense.

I'm sorry man but your boy brought this on himself. If he was really clean he may have fought the Olympic-style drug testing offer but he wouldn't have thrown away the mega-fight once MW/GP promotions made concessions for him. The whole situation stinks. At least it highlights one of the fatal flaws in the sport. Boxing will need to introduce random blood testing in all championship bouts if it wants to remain a serious sport and not a roided-up joke like WWE wrestling.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep up, they aren't talking about 'roids.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: I havn't started a Pac thread before - (so don't shoot me)

Another member of the genereal public who is gullible to listen to the Mayweather camp. Look here lets say ur gf is accused u of cheating and u know urself that ur not. She asked u to go on a lie detector test, would you??coz I wouldnt coz I knew for the fact that I didnt do shit.As for me I was a Mayweather fan till he started all this blood testing bullshit, the fact of the matter is Pacman agreed to the test but not the cut off date. Just google it if u want, roids can stay in ur body for 40days.Dont know guys ur just so Bias to Mayweather but Pacman dont need him, Pacman is not about money like Mayweather.

you've posted 5 times today and in every one you've slagged Mayweather off. TROLL

of course he is.

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Keep up, they aren't talking about 'roids.
    I'm sorry but PEDs and the tests to detect them were the sole reason for this fight not happening. You can't escape the topic in a discussion about who you blame for the fight falling through. Also, the more publicity that it gets, the more chance boxing will embrace more definitive types of testing to protect their clean athletes.

I won't bother responding to filomenon as he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about and every post makes that more clear.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So what thats why its called a forum,
    and that's why I think you're trolling and out looking to stir up shit....it's also why we have Mods to kick you guys in the nuts.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another member of the genereal public who is gullible to listen to the Mayweather camp. Look here lets say ur gf is accused u of cheating and u know urself that ur not. She asked u to go on a lie detector test, would you??coz I wouldnt coz I knew for the fact that I didnt do shit.As for me I was a Mayweather fan till he started all this blood testing bullshit, the fact of the matter is Pacman agreed to the test but not the cut off date. Just google it if u want, roids can stay in ur body for 40days.Dont know guys ur just so Bias to Mayweather but Pacman dont need him, Pacman is not about money like Mayweather.
    If you would know only a slight about steroids, you would know that a 3 weeks window is the eternity to cycle out peds off your body and to not get notice. Go on the Mayweather-Pacquiao board thread, we did discuss that plainly with GOOD sources about it. Beside, that request is not any worse than the 10 millions per extra pounds. As for the Roids remaining in your body for 40 days, it depends which ones (many modern ones now aren't) and *hint hint hint*, to be detected via blood and not flesh test, some needs to be done during the cycle *hint hint hint hint*
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I also blame Manny. Just take the blood test: what are you hiding?"

And I absolutely hate Floyd Mayweather's guts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Re: I havn't started a Pac thread before - (so don't shoot me)

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Uppercut View Post
    I also blame Manny. Just take the blood test: what are you hiding?"

And I absolutely hate Floyd Mayweather's guts.
    Exactly.. I hate them both really.. Floyd is the best p4p of this decade, period.. He knows it.. He believes he can bet Pac whether Pac is on roids or not, yet he won't just get in the ring..

He should have just bitten his tounge and gone on with the f'n fight... It's the fight of the last 10 years and instead of both going into it like the P4P best that they are, they act like diva's..

I understand Floyd's reasons and don't blame him for his demands, but i'm f'cken really pissed off about it because he could easily have just gone into the damn fight.. Unless we're campaigning to change the drug testing in boxing, then just do your job as a fighter, train hard, and get in the ring...

And as for Manny, he's more interested in proving he's ABOVE drug tests (and out of the ordinary demans), than proving he's NOT ON THE DRUGS in the first place...

Regardless of whether he wins or loses this case in court, that is just legalese polical crap... It's irrelavent in terms of what this has done to his reputation..
    And he can argue that FLOYD has done this to his reputation, but the fact remains, he's one of the top athletes in the world, and sometimes you gotta put your money where your mouth is...

He's either a cheat, or so obsessed with his image that he won't agree to drug tests even knowing full well he's completely clean..

Either way, my opinion of him has dropped so considerably that I would almost skip watching his next fight.... Sure it's a tough situation and he didn't want to bow down to Mayweather and have himself accused of things he may not have done, but they've handled this whole situation like shit, and at the end of the day, what could have been a world stopping fight, is gone because 2 f'n adults with all the incentive in the world to get in the ring together, act like little bitches when the chips are on the table, and fans are the one's who truley lose out...

Anyway, I'll drop this now... Time to pick another firecracker, exciting, favourite fighter... Pac is yesterday's news..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An athlete shouldn't have the right to over-rule a State Athletic Commission nor to dictate what their policies and procedures should be nor to change them in any manner ...

It doesn't matter anyway; the fight will still happen, just in the Fall instead.

I don't believe Roach, Pacquiao, Arum, and Mayweather ever seriously considered the March 13 date as anything but a ploy to add drama to the buildup of a mega-fight, build the gate.

Less than 3 months from late Dec announcement to March 13 doesn't seem long enough at all to build a huge ppv in this day and age.

Usually 4 to 6 months is what it takes to build a huge ppv.

Thread Information