Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 160 of 556 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I take it Kirk just figured out how our system works. He must have been surprised to find not the “whole senate and House” was up for grabs. I guess it made him happy but he needs to figure out it’s always like that.
    B-b-b-but the popular vote!!!! intensifies

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So I take it Kirk just figured out how our system works. He must have been surprised to find not the “whole senate and House” was up for grabs. I guess it made him happy but he needs to figure out it’s always like that.
    B-b-b-but the popular vote!!!! intensifies
    Yeah, Americans realize we have the electoral college but Kirk seems to think it’s somrthing new. It’s been around a while

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Anything to do with white supemacism or racism just sets you off Lyle. Like the post above. I link a twitter message about another deregulation disaster and you turn it into something racist immediately. Racist stuff excites you. And you always take the side of the racists. You can't even come out and say that a white supremacist group who advocate violence are a bunch of scumbags, can you?
    So EXACTLY like Beanz, just lob that accusation out all willy nilly no backing it up, no citing of anything, just lob it out there and hope it sticks

You apparently didn't know who Eugene Gu is you just blindly agree with his hatred of Donald Trump which is the close minded attitude which is ever so typical of the left these days.

The Proud Boys #1 are NOT racist and they are NOT white supremacists #2 they advocate SELF DEFENSE not violence which is what those cowards wearing masks do....Antifa is a good name, brilliant marketing to label everyone against you a "Fascist" and "Literally Hitler" it gives one a clean slate to act with as much vitriol as they can muster and a clean conscience to you know attempt to cave someone's head in with a bike lock and such.

Oh but Antifa is NEVER violent right?

There ya go Kirkland, there are YOUR XIRS, you the "Workers" Kirk? Go form a drum circle with your buddies

Gavin McInnes, founder the controversial group The Proud Boys, who has declared his members are ready to kill, is due to speak at several events across Australia in December.
    Nyadol Nyuon, a lawyer and equality advocate, started a petition calling for his entry to be blocked by immigration authorities on character grounds.
    “If you look at the things Gavin has said himself, it’s pretty obvious why this is not someone who should be coming to Australia,” Ms Nyuon said.
    “Watching Gavin describe what the group is — that The Proud Boys will kill you and assassinate you, encouraging violence — he is selling violence as a legitimate political tool.”

[...]

We will kill you — that’s The Proud Boys in a nut shell. We will kill you,” Mr McInnes said in one video.
    “We look nice, we seem soft, we have ‘boys’ in the name, but we will assassinate you.”

Gavin McInnes, founder of the far-right group The Proud Boys, brandishes a samurai sword after giving a speech in New York.Source:Supplied

In multiple other videos for his internet series Get Off My Lawn, Mr McInnes has given followers instructions to attack left-wing opponents and if approached by anyone on the street who seemed to be a progressive, to “trust your instincts” and “choke him”.
    “Beating the sh*t out of these people, I think it’s our job to do it,” he said in one video.
    In another he declared: “Fighting solves everything. We need more violence from the Trump people, Trump supporters. Choke a mother f***er. Choke a b**ch. Choke a tranny. Get your fingers around the windpipe.”
    Other violent commentary has referred to guns, with calls for members to obtain firearms and “get ready to blow someone’s f***ing head off”.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...57b827956b2028

FBI now classifies far-right Proud Boys as 'extremist group', documents say

The FBI now classifies the far-right Proud Boys as an “extremist group with ties to white nationalism”, according to a document produced by Washington state law enforcement.

The FBI’s 2018 designation of the self-confessed “western chauvinist group” as extremist has not been previously made public.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...P=share_btn_tw

Res ipsa loquitur.

As far as Antifa go they seem to hate everybody that isn't them including the Democratic party who they really don't like for whatever reason. I'm not sure of the ins and the outs of the whole thing but they're clearly a bunch of violent thugs and scumbags and I have no problem saying that. The Proud Boys are a bunch of violent thugs, various scumbags and racist pieces of filth yet you can't bring yourself to say a word against them because you're just like them Lyle.
    McInnes is old news this week and has been replaced by one J.L Van Dyke who likes to post nooses and drop Nier bombs when he's not dressing up in tac gear threating to shoot people he don't know. Trust me here..any group of Boot boys who wear 'uniforms' and masks flashing W's and there little hand signs boasting about beating people up are friggin goons out for some trouble and prone to violence. We had a bunch of them down here last month in some half baked local 'chapter' rally and pub crawl. Or as you used to say recruitment drive . Unfortunately one of their trucks went up in smoke. Hey I don't mind rowdy protests and standing for your cause within the law but once the politics blur into some puffed up group knuckle chuckers it's a time bomb. Looks like a duck walks like a duck..etc. The Proud boys want to fight, pretty much the extent of it from what I've seen. Any right minded conservative or Trump backer would be wise to steer clear and affiliation.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Anything to do with white supemacism or racism just sets you off Lyle. Like the post above. I link a twitter message about another deregulation disaster and you turn it into something racist immediately. Racist stuff excites you. And you always take the side of the racists. You can't even come out and say that a white supremacist group who advocate violence are a bunch of scumbags, can you?
    So EXACTLY like Beanz, just lob that accusation out all willy nilly no backing it up, no citing of anything, just lob it out there and hope it sticks

You apparently didn't know who Eugene Gu is you just blindly agree with his hatred of Donald Trump which is the close minded attitude which is ever so typical of the left these days.

The Proud Boys #1 are NOT racist and they are NOT white supremacists #2 they advocate SELF DEFENSE not violence which is what those cowards wearing masks do....Antifa is a good name, brilliant marketing to label everyone against you a "Fascist" and "Literally Hitler" it gives one a clean slate to act with as much vitriol as they can muster and a clean conscience to you know attempt to cave someone's head in with a bike lock and such.

There ya go Kirkland, there are YOUR XIRS, you the "Workers" Kirk? Go form a drum circle with your buddies

Gavin McInnes, founder the controversial group The Proud Boys, who has declared his members are ready to kill, is due to speak at several events across Australia in December.
    Nyadol Nyuon, a lawyer and equality advocate, started a petition calling for his entry to be blocked by immigration authorities on character grounds.
    “If you look at the things Gavin has said himself, it’s pretty obvious why this is not someone who should be coming to Australia,” Ms Nyuon said.
    “Watching Gavin describe what the group is — that The Proud Boys will kill you and assassinate you, encouraging violence — he is selling violence as a legitimate political tool.”

[...]

We will kill you — that’s The Proud Boys in a nut shell. We will kill you,” Mr McInnes said in one video.
    “We look nice, we seem soft, we have ‘boys’ in the name, but we will assassinate you.”

Gavin McInnes, founder of the far-right group The Proud Boys, brandishes a samurai sword after giving a speech in New York.Source:Supplied

In multiple other videos for his internet series Get Off My Lawn, Mr McInnes has given followers instructions to attack left-wing opponents and if approached by anyone on the street who seemed to be a progressive, to “trust your instincts” and “choke him”.
    “Beating the sh*t out of these people, I think it’s our job to do it,” he said in one video.
    In another he declared: “Fighting solves everything. We need more violence from the Trump people, Trump supporters. Choke a mother f***er. Choke a b**ch. Choke a tranny. Get your fingers around the windpipe.”
    Other violent commentary has referred to guns, with calls for members to obtain firearms and “get ready to blow someone’s f***ing head off”.

The FBI now classifies the far-right Proud Boys as an “extremist group with ties to white nationalism”, according to a document produced by Washington state law enforcement.

The FBI’s 2018 designation of the self-confessed “western chauvinist group” as extremist has not been previously made public.

Res ipsa loquitur.

As far as Antifa go they seem to hate everybody that isn't them including the Democratic party who they really don't like for whatever reason. I'm not sure of the ins and the outs of the whole thing but they're clearly a bunch of violent thugs and scumbags and I have no problem saying that. The Proud Boys are a bunch of violent thugs, various scumbags and racist pieces of filth yet you can't bring yourself to say a word against them because you're just like them Lyle.
    McInnes is old news this week and has been replaced by one J.L Van Dyke who likes to post nooses and drop Nier bombs when he's not dressing up in tac gear threating to shoot people he don't know. Trust me here..any group of Boot boys who wear 'uniforms' and masks flashing W's and there little hand signs boasting about beating people up are friggin goons out for some trouble and prone to violence. We had a bunch of them down here last month in some half baked local 'chapter' rally and pub crawl. Or as you used to say recruitment drive . Unfortunately one of their trucks went up in smoke. Hey I don't mind rowdy protests and standing for your cause within the law but once the politics blur into some puffed up group knuckle chuckers it's a time bomb. Looks like a duck walks like a duck..etc. The Proud boys want to fight, pretty much the extent of it from what I've seen. Any right minded conservative or Trump backer would be wise to steer clear and affiliation.
    Goons aren’t about trump they are about disruption and attention. There are 63 million trump supporters, 99.9% of us are not interested in violence or bothering people. People on the left get worked up and harass people they don’t know wearing a maga hat. Just waiting in line to buy something and they will start talking shit, believe I’ve seen it, never seen a trump supporter bother anyone.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[...]

Res ipsa loquitur.

Goons aren’t about trump they are about disruption and attention. There are 63 million trump supporters, 99.9% of us are not interested in violence or bothering people. People on the left get worked up and harass people they don’t know wearing a maga hat. Just waiting in line to buy something and they will start talking shit, believe I’ve seen it, never seen a trump supporter bother anyone.

Can we safely assume there's goons on both sides of the fence? Problem is these goons are poster boys for the other side in any and all arguments, as in.... "You see?? I told you they were all fanatics!"

It's an all too convenient and tiresome charade.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The anti Trump feeling is pretty strong out here too. I am not big on some of what Trump does, but recognize that throwing out secret trade deals and closing the borders is very important. Yet you have people saying odd things like 'Clinton would have been a better choice' or 'I think everyone should be allowed in'. I have had some pretty heated discussions with people who likely think I have turned to the dark side, but I have not. I have always been anti globalisation and open borders. I have not changed. I just accept that in a world of chronic overpopulation and cultural differentiation, that you cannot just let in everyone. Unless of course you want to give up the welfare state and your culture! But nobody will have that discussion and I of course do not want to see an end to the welfare state or an end to any culture. On the other hand something needs to be done about the lack of marriage and divorce rates in the West as kids are growing up in poverty because of the welfare state, so the welfare state obviously causes harm and anyone with diabetes really needs to get off the cookies. No different to smoking. If you want to get yourself sick on purpose you should probably insure yourself privately.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

[...]

Res ipsa loquitur.

Can we safely assume there's goons on both sides of the fence? Problem is these goons are poster boys for the other side in any and all arguments, as in.... "You see?? I told you they were all fanatics!"

That’s not the point I was making, just stating my observations in my daily goings

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Trump supporters seem to be really out of control in Portland.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[...]

Res ipsa loquitur.

That’s not the point I was making, just stating my observations in my daily goings

No. Your point was that you've "never seen a Trump supporter bother anyone."

My counterpoint is that there's goons on both sides. Just 'cause you've never seen a Trump-supporting goon doesn't mean there aren't any.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[...]

Res ipsa loquitur.

No. Your point was that you've "never seen a Trump supporter bother anyone."

My counterpoint is that there's goons on both sides. Just 'cause you've never seen a Trump-supporting goon doesn't mean there aren't any.
    In my daily goings about I haven’t. I’ve seen a number of people, including myself, harassed for maga hats but I don’t harras back and haven’t seen others do it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Admittedly, I don't keep up with the different extremist groups unless there's an incident on the news. So I'm reduced to Googling about Proud Boys and Antifa, although I've already seen numerous incidents where Antifa has been involved. As far as I can tell, both groups advocate and promote political violence. So in my book, they're mostly thugs with agendas to push. What's wrong with criticizing both of them?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Admittedly, I don't keep up with the different extremist groups unless there's an incident on the news. So I'm reduced to Googling about Proud Boys and Antifa, although I've already seen numerous incidents where Antifa has been involved. As far as I can tell, both groups advocate and promote political violence. So in my book, they're mostly thugs with agendas to push. What's wrong with criticizing both of them?
    I denounced all thuggery

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey @Kirkland Laing here is an example of terrible decisions a conservative court will make, limiting government power, how dare they WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court left little doubt Wednesday that it would rule that the Constitution’s ban on excessive fines applies to the states, an outcome that could help an Indiana man recover the $40,000 Land Rover police seized when they arrested him for selling about $400 worth of heroin.

A decision in favor of 37-year-old Tyson Timbs, of Marion, Indiana, also could buttress efforts to limit the confiscation by local law enforcement of property belonging to someone suspected of a crime. Police and prosecutors often keep the proceeds.

Timbs was on hand at the high court for arguments that were largely a one-sided affair in which the main question appeared to be how broadly the state would lose.

The court has formally held that most of the Bill of Rights applies to states as well as the federal government, but it has not done so on the Eighth Amendment’s excessive-fines ban.

Justice Neil Gorsuch was incredulous that Indiana Solicitor General Thomas Fisher was urging the justices to rule that states should not be held to the same standard.

“Here we are in 2018 still litigating incorporation of the Bill of Rights. Really? Come on, general,” Gorsuch said to Fisher, using the term for holding that constitutional provisions apply to the states.
    https://apnews.com/f60d5690704648edbf7a967cb6d6e8df

El Kabong Guest

The Proud Boys ONLY promote fighting back/standing your ground. Watch ANY clip and you'll see what started shit was Antifa hurling rocks or shit or piss or attacking and what causes them to get demolished is people who don't appreciate that crap fighting back.

Antifa are a militant arm of the Democrat party much the same way the KKK used to be and they have just as much concern and respect for minorities as the KKK did/has.

Who wears the masks? Odds are those are the baddies. Who suffers from Groupthink? Who suffers from cognitive dissonance? Who won't talk to reporters?

Take a look at FleccasTalks...now Austen Fletcher (Fleccas) IS right leaning/Republican, however he's never mean to anyone, he's never an asshole, he just asks simple questions to people at these events and folks attack him....look at Andy Ngo a GAY PERSON OF COLOR and how he's treated by the left, he's not even right wing, or at least he hadn't been until he was repeatedly attacked by Antifa. Look at Tim Pool, a more down the middle reporter there is not, he's a fucking Bernie Sanders supporter and HE has been attacked by Antifa....has he ever been attacked by the Proud Boys? Have ANY journalists ever been attacked by Proud Boys? They may have been called out for bad reporting but never doxed or physically threatened, only LEGALLY threatened for liable and defamation of character.

Take the time to research it deeply (if you care to do so) and get back to us

El Kabong Guest

What about Mueller? What about Rosenstein? What about the FISA courts? What about the dossier?

Here's the TRUTH

Thread Information