Default Re: Today in Trump

Ha! Seriously guys? Nothing?

Today in Trump....

Silence

A bit weird surely?

So

Nowt happened then?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a feeling this will not go down well for the Democrats. The US seems to be in a position a bit like the UK and the electorate is probably going to lash out in a bad, bad way. Trump will probably end up stronger. A bit like Blair made courts blocking Brexit along with Parliament. There will be blow back. The next election will be legendary.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop covering for your boyfriends Gandalf. Don't you find it odd that there is literally no mention of Trump in this thread this last 24hrs whatever side of the argument you come down on?

Nuts
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also you have become very, very, very much like Blair. When he popped up to stick the boot into Jezza yesterday sounded just like you. I often wonder if you are Alistair Campbell.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Also you have become very, very, very much like Blair. When he popped up to stick the boot into Jezza yesterday sounded just like you. I often wonder if you are Alistair Campbell.
    Actually no. I have listened to some people in reports really kicking Corbyn and blaming him and I had to shake my head and disagree. There is a tinge of sadness there about what Corbyn did to himself or the box he was put in. I don't think he is a wicked man that supports terrorism or is an anti-semite or any of that. I just wish he had stayed true to his beliefs on Europe and gave a big middle finger to the party that disagreed with democracy.

I cannot speak for the male company I keep and Brock seems to be a bit upset with me these days, but I only mean him well. I just don't really see the public accepting this borderline coup.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have a feeling this will not go down well for the Democrats. The US seems to be in a position a bit like the UK and the electorate is probably going to lash out in a bad, bad way. Trump will probably end up stronger. A bit like Blair made courts blocking Brexit along with Parliament. There will be blow back. The next election will be legendary.

Yes, unfortunately.

I've felt pretty much the same all along. What real good does it do to have the House impeaching Trump, only to have the Senate poised to throw the whole thing out the window and even announcing their intentions already. It all boils down to a high-profile, useless charade. I hate Trump. But I'm disgusted with the Democrats who have done fuck all in 3 and half years to come up with a viable candidate to challenge and beat that fucking clown in the White House.

The predictable and laughable divisions in Congress I can sort of overlook. After all... it's as American as baseball and apple pie. It's the humongous, colossal chasm between the American peoples that should be enough to depress anyone with a pulse.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"That fucking clown" has created the strongest economy of our lives by removing unnecessary restrictions and fostering a confident business environment. Thus there has been a 400% surge in minority owned business startups, which seems to mean that the fucking clown has already accomplished more than his predecessor, especially if you factor in the prison reform progress he has made. And the executive order that forces hospitals and doctors to tell you costs up front.
    In return he has been accused of colluding with Russia, when it was the Clinton foundation that took their money. And now he is accused of doing what Joe Biden did.
    The Democrat party has been historically corrupt- Tamany Hall, Chicago, Baltimore, even in Butte, MT- notorious for stuffing ballot boxes and everything else.
    Do you think that has changed? When, and what caused that change? Nothing is different and this farce is a desperate attempt to protect Obama, Clinton and Biden from the repercussions of their targeting a political rival with made up nonsense.
    Just like they have covered for the rapist Clinton.

El Kabong Guest

Today in Trump....

Silence

A bit weird surely?

So

Nowt happened then?
    I was waiting for Kirkland, but you'll do...you'll do nicely

If you enjoyed the General Election in Great Britain then you'll REALLY enjoy what happens in America in 2020.

The Democrats much like their cousins across the pond in Labour, have hitched their wagons to the uber progressives. And just as Momentum (aptly named group that ) sank Corbyn, surely the increasingly metropolitan effete Democrats will be sank just as low. And WHY? Because they forgot the working man, the blue collar worker, the construction worker, the Union man funnily enough, the guys who made the Democrat party a NATIONAL party instead of one located only in large cities and college towns.

The House had the votes to impeach and they've finally played their slow bumbling hand, and whew boy, the prize they're going to win? Oh I'm excited about it.

Indictments are coming, I've been saying so for just about 2 years...the process is slow and people will see that many of these cases are interwoven. Pain is coming for the Democrats, it MIGHT end the party entirely. It's going to be a wild ride.

I welcome this charade of impeachment...that was the last play the Dems had and they're still trying to draw this out by delaying sending impeachment to the Senate....why the delay? I thought Trump was this imminent threat to American "Democracy" ....(whispers) it's so they can delay their own corruption being brought to light.

So Beanz you perennial loser, you keep your nose in here because I'm going to bludgeon the crap out of you every fucking day on this....I'm only doing that with love.

Jobs not Mobs

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Today in Trump....

Silence

A bit weird surely?

So

Nowt happened then?
    I was waiting for Kirkland, but you'll do...you'll do nicely

If you enjoyed the General Election in Great Britain then you'll REALLY enjoy what happens in America in 2020.

The Democrats much like their cousins across the pond in Labour, have hitched their wagons to the uber progressives. And just as Momentum (aptly named group that ) sank Corbyn, surely the increasingly metropolitan effete Democrats will be sank just as low. And WHY? Because they forgot the working man, the blue collar worker, the construction worker, the Union man funnily enough, the guys who made the Democrat party a NATIONAL party instead of one located only in large cities and college towns.

The House had the votes to impeach and they've finally played their slow bumbling hand, and whew boy, the prize they're going to win? Oh I'm excited about it.

Indictments are coming, I've been saying so for just about 2 years...the process is slow and people will see that many of these cases are interwoven. Pain is coming for the Democrats, it MIGHT end the party entirely. It's going to be a wild ride.

I welcome this charade of impeachment...that was the last play the Dems had and they're still trying to draw this out by delaying sending impeachment to the Senate....why the delay? I thought Trump was this imminent threat to American "Democracy" ....(whispers) it's so they can delay their own corruption being brought to light.

So Beanz you perennial loser, you keep your nose in here because I'm going to bludgeon the crap out of you every fucking day on this....I'm only doing that with love.

Jobs not Mobs

Whilst I appreciate you managing to be a lifelong loser even if you were on the winning team, if you actually read what i wrote you would see that i am not taking sides on this one at all. I am just amazed at whenever anything big newswise happens to Trump, you go completely radio silent on it. This is only the third time it has happened in US history right? and yet in a thread entitled "Today in Trump" you said fuck all. Zero. Zilch That is surely worth commenting on.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    "That fucking clown" has created the strongest economy of our lives by removing unnecessary restrictions and fostering a confident business environment. Thus there has been a 400% surge in minority owned business startups, which seems to mean that the fucking clown has already accomplished more than his predecessor, especially if you factor in the prison reform progress he has made. And the executive order that forces hospitals and doctors to tell you costs up front.
    In return he has been accused of colluding with Russia, when it was the Clinton foundation that took their money. And now he is accused of doing what Joe Biden did.
    The Democrat party has been historically corrupt- Tamany Hall, Chicago, Baltimore, even in Butte, MT- notorious for stuffing ballot boxes and everything else.
    Do you think that has changed? When, and what caused that change? Nothing is different and this farce is a desperate attempt to protect Obama, Clinton and Biden from the repercussions of their targeting a political rival with made up nonsense.
    Just like they have covered for the rapist Clinton.

If you want to believe that Trump has singlehandedly "created the strongest economy of our lives" without any regard or consideration to the cyclical and inertial nature of the economy since the beginning of time..... then you're totally within your rights. I, on the other hand, believe in the residual effects of previous administrations... and that the nation's economy doesn't turn on a dime like many would like to believe. That applies to every President, not just Trump. You inherit conditions that have been set into motion and sometimes take a while to take effect. But like all politicians, a new President is quick to take full credit when the effect is positive... and deflect full blame when it's not.

At this time, I'll turn on my virtual tape recorder and repeat once again that I don't care about Obama, who's in the rearview mirror. I was never a fan of his... and have voiced my disappointment with him on many fronts. But to continue beating that dead horse to me is bewildering. As part of the same tape recording I also state that I care less than zilch about Republican and Democrat partisan politics. The partisanship of the government and the people has never been as destructive as it is right now. No issue goes un-polarized. To hell with details and merit. If a Democrat said it, well.... he's the devil... so he must be wrong. I have my serious problems with that.

"The Democrat party has been historically corrupt"? Again... forgive me for differing on that point, but it goes right down the partisan alley I refuse to visit. Corruption is not a political party exclusive. Corruption is people-related. I'll just go out on a limb here and speculate there have been as many corrupt Republicans as there have been corrupt Democrats.

To me he remains the "fucking clown in the White House" because of his comportment. We don't need claims of "fake news" to reach our own conclusions. We can see and hear the speeches with our own eyes and ears. To hear Trump speak is still, and will always be, cringeworthy to me. POTUS used to be a position worthy of respect. Anyone who "respects" Donald Trump..... again.... is free to do so. As a man, as a human being, as a wise leader who seeks to unite and to lead by example rather than through fear...... I will never respect that fucking clown.

El Kabong Guest

Whilst I appreciate you managing to be a lifelong loser even if you were on the winning team, if you actually read what i wrote you would see that i am not taking sides on this one at all. I am just amazed at whenever anything big newswise happens to Trump, you go completely radio silent on it. This is only the third time it has happened in US history right? and yet in a thread entitled "Today in Trump" you said fuck all. Zero. Zilch That is surely worth commenting on.
    "if you actually read what i wrote" .....rings hollow coming from you

What is the big news? They finally voted? Everyone knew the outcome of the vote before it was taken. Nancy Pelosi herself said they (the Democrats) had been working on impeachment for nearly 2 years (well before the call with Zelensky) so no, it's not shocking, it's not a surprise.

Also, yeah sure you're not taking sides let's not comment on your passive aggressive 'likes' of certain posts you giant pussy.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is the big news? They finally voted? Everyone knew the outcome of the vote before it was taken. Nancy Pelosi herself said they (the Democrats) had been working on impeachment for nearly 2 years (well before the call with Zelensky) so no, it's not shocking, it's not a surprise.

Also, yeah sure you're not taking sides let's not comment on your passive aggressive 'likes' of certain posts you giant pussy.

This is what I meant Fats. See what a control freak the lad is?

Who the fuck monitors likes and then labels them 'Passive aggressive' ?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle, postas can like or dislike posts and it isn't proof of passive aggressive pathology

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post

Lyle, postas can like or dislike posts and it isn't proof of passive aggressive pathology

Ha! I am all in a quandary now over what to do in recognition of your post.

I will play safe and wait for permission from Chairman Kabong.

Hidden Content

Thread Information