Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the biggest Floyd nuthuggers..ooops i mean "supporters" on the forum?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who are the biggest Floyd nuthuggers..ooops i mean "supporters" on the forum?

Just wondering because there have been some ridiculous statements made in regards to Floyd. I mean I feel like Manny Steward hit it right on the head when he said Floyd is a very good boxer, but not and all time great. He doesn't and hasn't dominated like the greats have, and probably is the only fighter that was ranked p4p #1 that most people feel like could be beaten easiest...(relatively speaking)
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who are the biggest Floyd nuthuggers..ooops i mean "supporters" on the forum?

JT ROCK and Majesty. By a country mile.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who are the biggest Floyd nuthuggers..ooops i mean "supporters" on the forum?

Majesty is the worst.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Grandfather used that term all time and just like then its always funny as hell when I hear someone use it in regards to a great distance...

ICB Guest

Im a big fan of Floyd Mayweather Jr, but i can still admit he does act like an ass outside the ring at times. But inside the ring he is pretty much flawless, one of my favorite modern fighters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know if i would be called a nuthugger but i like the guy, as much as anybody else i guess. This is boxing and he's by far the best boxer in the sport. Best fighter maybe not. But boxing wise there is really no one better. I don't look at anything except for what i see in ring from any boxer and those that dislike the guy generally generate thier dislike of the guy from that. If we are looking at these guys from that kind of standpoint then i dunno i probably wouldn't like any of them....Some even say the guy isn't exciting or boring. But neither of those opinions get judged on the scorecards so i don't care about that either. I put as much blame on his opponets for not making the guy fight and or not cutting off the ring etc.. everyone knows before hand what floyd is going to do yet they'd rahter complain about it after instead of stopping it in the ring. Any man can be beat anyone...but for the forseeable future i just don't see anyone out there outside of maybe paul williams at 154 (cause i doubt he'll ever make 147 again) beating him. If you want to find his biggest nuthuggers you really have to look to the people who claim to hate the guy. They are the one's keeping dude's name out there. Think about it ..how many threads are started by fans of his to say something nice about the guy, it's always his haters filling his pockets and giving him press. Take away the negetive press he gets and he would probably get none, which would be fine by me. I say it all the time. Floyd is not all there is to boxing, there are tons of great fights that happen without him or anyone even mentioning his name. I actually look forward to the day he's gone and all this foolishness in generall stops. Finally fighters will have to make a name for themselves without saying i can beat floyd to try and get popular.
    Last edited by Mar; 04-02-2010 at 11:29 PM.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kinda bizarre you starting this thread with your name and all

Every fighter has their huggers, I can't remember who, but someone even supported Valuev for a while.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

Every fighter has their huggers, I can't remember who, but someone even supported Valuev for a while.
    That was Landmine wasn't it ? a real fruitcake he was, what happened to him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    I don't know if i would be called a nuthugger but i like the guy, as much as anybody else i guess. This is boxing and he's by far the best boxer in the sport. Best fighter maybe not. But boxing wise there is really no one better. I don't look at anything except for what i see in ring from any boxer and those that dislike the guy generally generate thier dislike of the guy from that. If we are looking at these guys from that kind of standpoint then i dunno i probably wouldn't like any of them....Some even say the guy isn't exciting or boring. But neither of those opinions get judged on the scorecards so i don't care about that either. I put as much blame on his opponets for not making the guy fight and or not cutting off the ring etc.. everyone knows before hand what floyd is going to do yet they'd rahter complain about it after instead of stopping it in the ring. Any man can be beat anyone...but for the forseeable future i just don't see anyone out there outside of maybe paul williams at 154 (cause i doubt he'll ever make 147 again) beating him. If you want to find his biggest nuthuggers you really have to look to the people who claim to hate the guy. They are the one's keeping dude's name out there. Think about it ..how many threads are started by fans of his to say something nice about the guy, it's always his haters filling his pockets and giving him press.
    Rep

People have only called Mayweather boring in the Baldomir fight when he didn't engage. It is funny how people call him a boring fighter since he'd been engaging with a more aggressive style lately. His fights with Gatti, Mitchell and Judah weren't boring, Baldomir was boring I admit, but he followed it vs Oscar and Hatton both fights weren't boring either.

So people calling Floyd boring are basically basing it off one fight and ignoring the fact he'd been exciting before that fight and was exciting after it.

And i bolded the last part because you make a great point, Haters make more threads about Floyd then the "nuthuggers". Haters seem to care more about drawing attention to him then his nuthuggers do, which is funny to me.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JT would eat floyds ass cheese given the opportunity
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

I remember a floyd fanatic back in 2005 was highly offended that mayweather's name was part of my username esp because I've always stated shane would beat him. I mean this was right after the PBF-Gatti fight..

I guess I have to say PBF is the GOd of GODs on every topic or I'm not worthy using his name on a boxing forum.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah i say Mar is.

JT ROCK; Floyd wins cause his the best and i dont like his opponent.

Majesty; Floyd great boxer hard to hit, wins points, etc.

MAR; Floyd is above all nobody can beat him, theres nothing anyone can do to beat him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know if i would be called a nuthugger but i like the guy, as much as anybody else i guess. This is boxing and he's by far the best boxer in the sport. Best fighter maybe not. But boxing wise there is really no one better. I don't look at anything except for what i see in ring from any boxer and those that dislike the guy generally generate thier dislike of the guy from that. If we are looking at these guys from that kind of standpoint then i dunno i probably wouldn't like any of them....Some even say the guy isn't exciting or boring. But neither of those opinions get judged on the scorecards so i don't care about that either. I put as much blame on his opponets for not making the guy fight and or not cutting off the ring etc.. everyone knows before hand what floyd is going to do yet they'd rahter complain about it after instead of stopping it in the ring. Any man can be beat anyone...but for the forseeable future i just don't see anyone out there outside of maybe paul williams at 154 (cause i doubt he'll ever make 147 again) beating him. If you want to find his biggest nuthuggers you really have to look to the people who claim to hate the guy. They are the one's keeping dude's name out there. Think about it ..how many threads are started by fans of his to say something nice about the guy, it's always his haters filling his pockets and giving him press. Take away the negetive press he gets and he would probably get none, which would be fine by me. I say it all the time. Floyd is not all there is to boxing, there are tons of great fights that happen without him or anyone even mentioning his name. I actually look forward to the day he's gone and all this foolishness in generall stops. Finally fighters will have to make a name for themselves without saying i can beat floyd to try and get popular.
    I actually think the nutthuggers are the ones that crowd every topic from a subjective standpoint on Floyd. They ridiculous things like

"Shane Mosley a first ballot HOF fighter doesn't stand a chance" or "that no one can land flush on him when Chop Chop wobbled him" you know, things like.

they completely make Floyd above reproach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

Nah i say Mar is.

JT ROCK; Floyd wins cause his the best and i dont like his opponent.

Majesty; Floyd great boxer hard to hit, wins points, etc.

MAR; Floyd is above all nobody can beat him, theres nothing anyone can do to beat him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh I forgot about you, again.

Thread Information