Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  52
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The thing is that the Internet may be full of facts to refute unsubstantiated claims but it gives equal weight to the actual scientists and medical experts as flat earth believers.
    Fallacious reasoning again Beanz, again with the appeal to authority.

The only belief is by those who imagine themselves to be living on the outside of a spinning pressurized ball in a vacuum. You clearly have no understanding of science and prefer stories and sophistry.

I'm still waiting on your practical demonstrations/ experiments:

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex and conforming to the exterior of a shape.

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a vacuum next to a non-vacuum, without a barrier.

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing air pressure being created without a container.

Your experiment proving gravity, telling me what your independent and dependant variables were.

These will do for a start.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    The thing is that the Internet may be full of facts to refute unsubstantiated claims but it gives equal weight to the actual scientists and medical experts as flat earth believers.

The only belief is by those who imagine themselves to be living on the outside of a spinning pressurized ball in a vacuum. You clearly have no understanding of science and prefer stories and sophistry.

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex and conforming to the exterior of a shape.

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a vacuum next to a non-vacuum, without a barrier.

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing air pressure being created without a container.

Your experiment proving gravity, telling me what your independent and dependant variables were.

Nobody owes you anything. Certainly not the time of day to indulge your infantile fantasy.

You are the fallacious foolhardy fermenter of fuckwittery. Pretending their is no such things as science, facts and expertise because it is trumped by your own conspiracy complex.

Flat earth bullshit might be harmless enough but your anti vaccination bullshit has real consequences.

Idiot.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Nobody owes you anything. Certainly not the time of day to indulge your infantile fantasy.

You are the fallacious foolhardy fermenter of fuckwittery. Pretending their is no such things as science, facts and expertise because it is trumped by your own conspiracy complex.

Flat earth bullshit might be harmless enough but your anti vaccination bullshit has real consequences.

Idiot.
    You are the one with a spinning ball fantasy.

You continuously use fallacious reasoning. I have never pretended there is no such thing as science. In fact I trumpet natural science, objective reality, practical reference and demonstration/ experiment, using tangible substance. No conspiracy, just natural science, as opposed to your faith in pseudoscience.

Argumentum ad hominem attack fallacy isn't measurable proof of the affirmative claim using natural or applied science using tangible substance.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Alpha

What are your views on this thread topic?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    The Chinese have eaten what we consider weird shit (bats, frogs etc) for thousands of years, why has this only happened now, not 5 10, 50 years ago?

Alot of people think there's way more to this than we are being told.

Do your own digging instead of taking what mainstream media tells you for gospel

Bottom line is none us of know the truth.
    There is a train of thought that due to global warming, and the polar ice caps melting, when they melt they they are releasing hidden and previously "unknown" germs and bacteria into the ecosystem that humans have no immunity to and are stronger than what their newer cousins are.

Expect more germs and stuff to come out. Especially from the Northern and colder climate countries.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    The Chinese have eaten what we consider weird shit (bats, frogs etc) for thousands of years, why has this only happened now, not 5 10, 50 years ago?

Alot of people think there's way more to this than we are being told.

Do your own digging instead of taking what mainstream media tells you for gospel

Bottom line is none us of know the truth.
    There is a train of thought that due to global warming, and the polar ice caps melting, when they melt they they are releasing hidden and previously "unknown" germs and bacteria into the ecosystem that humans have no immunity to and are stronger than what their newer cousins are.

Expect more germs and stuff to come out. Especially from the Northern and colder climate countries.
    So that is where Greta came from?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is not so different from Corona Virus as a biological weapon. Weaponizing a vaccine by trying to buy exclusive rights to it. Seriously fuck right off Trump and the hyper capitalists who would look for huge profits in something like this

"BERLIN (Reuters) - Berlin is trying to stop Washington from persuading a German company seeking a coronavirus vaccine to move its research to the United States, prompting German politicians to insist no country should have a monopoly on any future vaccine. ..."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2120IV
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Instead of luring and exclusivity, the approach should be "how can we help?" How can we collaborate to ensure this is done as swiftly as possible for the benefit of ALL people, regardless of nationality?

But I guess that's like believing in unicorns and pots of gold at the end of rainbows.

Besides, it's not like some U.S. firms aren't hard at work searching for a vaccine as well.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Instead of luring and exclusivity, the approach should be "how can we help?" How can we collaborate to ensure this is done as swiftly as possible for the benefit of ALL people, regardless of nationality?

But I guess that's like believing in unicorns and pots of gold at the end of rainbows.

Besides, it's not like some U.S. firms aren't hard at work searching for a vaccine as well.

It is just another example of the idea that people can be categorised and that we can pretend to roll the clock back and not live on a planet in which everyone is connected and travel for business and pleasure 24hrs a day. Head in the sand stuff will just make it worse. Like people hoarding hand soap and sanitisers? Mental. As though having the cleanest hands on earth is going to help you when all the people who may pass the virus on, can not clean their hands because you nicked all the hand soap
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

It is just another example of the idea that people can be categorised and that we can pretend to roll the clock back and not live on a planet in which everyone is connected and travel for business and pleasure 24hrs a day. Head in the sand stuff will just make it worse. Like people hoarding hand soap and sanitisers? Mental. As though having the cleanest hands on earth is going to help you when all the people who may pass the virus on, can not clean their hands because you nicked all the hand soap

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Alpha

What are your views on this thread topic?
    I could speculate:

I see the Hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction, solution playing out. There is so much dis-info out there. Kind of a War of the World's situation going on, with the media increasing panic.

I would advise anyone with young families to be cautious, exercise good hygiene practices and use your common sense. Continue to live your life as normal, a clean, courteous individual. Live and let live. I don't agree with a 3rd party (government) telling us what we can and can't do. The only good coming out of the closures, is that the indoctrination zones (schools) are closed, keep it that way.

It is convenient how this virus has shut down the massive protests that were taking place around the world, in an instant, although I hear the yellow vests remain defiant.

I see huge wealth transfers taking place, and new legislation to increase the control and power over us. The saying "Never let a serious (possibly engineered) crisis go to waste" comes to mind, and I see this 'crisis' being used to try and fast track certain agendas such as a Cashless Society, Medical Marshall Law, Mandatory Vaccines etc, among others. This could be the next Pearl Harbor, the next 9/11, remember all the freedoms we lost after 9/11?

The way that you prevent all these distasteful possibilities is to use your personal initiative and your compassion for others to do the right thing. If you give government the chance to step in with heavy handed Draconian measures, they will. Freedom means you have the opportunity to solve problems without the clumsy blundering help of big brother.

I also see actwhores like Hanks pushing the narrative. I'd say stack up on food and ammo, and keep your families safe. Be kind to 1 another, the 1 thing you can never kill off is the spirit of humanity.
    Last edited by Alpha; 03-16-2020 at 01:50 AM.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

Yes, these things have been there, lying dormant, for millions of years. That's why we have not evolved any immunity to them, whereas we are the perfect hosts for them of course.

They also can change and mutate their form to imitate anything they see, even roller skating black guys.

i have it on good authority that the only way to find them out is to dip a hot wire into a petri dish of their blood.

Be especially careful of husky dogs, people. Stay safe out there.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there's a biological research lab with a similar logo as the umbrella corporation from resident evil right in the city where the coronavirus originated, and corona in an anagram for racoon
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information