Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you think trophy wives are overrated?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default do you think trophy wives are overrated?

I might be getting mature because ive been thinking deeply about this lately.. ive been living with the girl of my dreams (appearance wise) for the past few years but there are so much BS that comes with the territory that I failed to see before but its been getting more clear now.. btw, i dont mean to talk shit about my girl. I just wanna vent a little..

First, my girl is much younger than i am and she is extremely hot, like Jessica Gomez hot, the kind of hot that all guys would nod their heads and agree with.. but I realize nobody is perfect and everything comes with a price. She is immature which I understand considering how young she is, but she's spoiled, doesnt like to cook, cares too much about her looks, and more importantly she spends too much money.. my money.. and i think to myself when will she mature and see eye to eye with me, can I spend the rest of my life with this girl? Based on all the older couples ive seen, I really think a woman is so crucial to a man's life as they can either make or break a man, financially and in many other ways..

I have an older friend who is very successful in his career and at home and of all the advises he gave me, the one that sticks out to me the most is when he said something along the lines of, " you can fuck all the bad bitches you want, but, settle down with the plain Jane with a good personality and save yourself the extra trouble ."..

I couldnt relate to it at first because im the type that want the best of everything but more and more im starting to think that's right.. I know this may be a no brainer to you older guys but im still struggling
    To come to terms with what's best for me..

Do you think there are extremely hot girls out there with a great balance of everything ? Plane janes with great personality is the real deal for marriage?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Been out with more than a few model types and none lasted... most were up their own asses or screwed up with drink and cocaine but the one stunner I found that was really nice found out I was 37 not 28 and ended it lol

She was 24 from Helsinki and stunning really stunning.

I dont care as I had my fun and women come and go... my current GF whos 4 months pregnant wIth my boy is a millionare with a hot body, head turning face etc but can be a total cunt when she wants to be still.

Her dad left her his businesses when he died and she sold them for a fortune.

There are stunners/model type girls out there who are normal and nice girls but I went thru some evil ones (one who stabbed me when she was drunk for no reason other than she was insane) who cost me a fortune till I found one

My brain has always been between my legs unfortunately but whats between my legs has had some amazing times and being totally honest here I've completely lost count of the number of hot girls I've slept with.... probably due to the fact I spent probably more time in clubs/bars than anyone on this forum even remotely comes close to,djing for over 15 years then working abroad so had easy pickings of any girl I wanted (any dj will tell you this)
    Model looking girls are usually so shallow the need a guy with a profile...footballer..pop star..dj whatever, it strokes their ego trust me

Put it this way I was absolutely shitting myself in Dubai waiting for my mandatory HIV test results last year hahaha
    Last edited by smashup; 02-01-2014 at 05:39 AM.

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: do you think trophy wives are overrated?

Anyone that is willing to stick with you when you are at your worst, come rain or shine are the ones that you should stay with, have children and become a family. Looks will go but personality and kindness stay forever.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Anyone that is willing to stick with you when you are at your worst, come rain or shine are the ones that you should stay with, have children and become a family. Looks will go but personality and kindness stay forever.

Very true

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is deep.. but what if she was below average looking? What if u werent drawn to her sexually and didnt get butterflies in your stomach?

Butterflies are important to me..

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    That is deep.. but what if she was below average looking? What if u werent drawn to her sexually and didnt get butterflies in your stomach?

Butterflies are important to me..
    You will get butterflies when she gives you children, looks after you when you are really sick, makes you laugh and gives you good sex.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My wife is a babe in my eyes, and I really can't understand this trophy wife thing, it's your
    wife not a trophy, remember she is the person you love, if you don't marry for love
    bud not looks,

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    My wife is a babe in my eyes, and I really can't understand this trophy wife thing, it's your
    wife not a trophy, remember she is the person you love, if you don't marry for love
    bud not looks,
    Just a figure of speech my man. Trophy wife meaning a perfect 10 model type.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I met an absolutely stunning girl. Model hot!

When I first saw her, she looked at me, giggled and smiled. When I first talked to her, she looked at me, giggled and smiled. When I first asked her out, she looked at me, giggled and smiled. When we first made love, she looked at me, giggled and smiled. When I asked her to marry me, she looked at me giggled and smiled. On our wedding day, she looked at me, giggled and smiled. On our first wedding anniversary, she looked at me, giggled and smiled.....

It was only then that I realised she was mentally retarded...
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm single and lonely

Only joking I prefer it that way too many bitches be Cray Cray

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can we give finito an other change? He was quite funny

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Xwetie View Post
    Finito was mental and was banned for pretending he was hetrosexual.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He gave me a good laugh, he was probably one of the stupidest guys I've met

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you can do the christian living, there are some gorgeous women with careers and balance in the church praying for a heterosexual man that of course works be it corporate or factory.

I could've been married years ago to a number of women that are sexy, can cook & due to faithful living they are dickdeprived. AKA a lady in public but a freak at home. Unfortunately i cant do the..im a sinner. ..need a saviour type religion.

Otherwise most people have some baggage to bring. Especially a young hottie who is told that several times a day. Just flip the script... does she tell you..... that you are every thing she could want in a man??
    In other words, she may feel she could do better.. Like a pro athletic type.
    Sacrifice usually goes two ways.....
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 05-18-2016 at 07:00 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Xwetie View Post
    Finito was mental and was banned for pretending he was hetrosexual.
    Come on dude he almost set me up for a sparring match with the volcano Seoul South Korea

Thread Information