Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
Tyson style was DESIGNED to tackle style of DOuglas and Tucker and ... Ali .... And Master says that since prime Tyson won over Tucker so easily, stylistically, Douglas would be even easier. There was NOTHING special about DOuglas, and bloated motionless Tyson managed KD him with the only clean shot in that fight.
Floyd Patterson had the same style, how did he do vs Ali? Mike Tyson fought Lennox Lewis as well (similar style to Tucker and Douglas) and how did that go? Again, Tony Tucker had a broken right hand, that made a huge difference in that fight, plus Tucker lasted the distance showing that Tyson couldn't even stop a wounded fighter with that style.
Tyson was Patterson on steroid, far more superior athlete. I might be wrong here, but I recall Patterson dropped D'Amato when he fought Ali and Liston, so D'Amato said it was Patterson loss, not Peekaboo loss

Post prison, post Rooney Tyson was not using "peekaboo" against Lewis, he was fighting like most of Freddy Roach fighters , orthodox slugger . If you do not accept this argument, I officially demand your life ban by @Master