2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tommy Morrison update!

Tommy Morrison comeback update

By Gary Herman

Sources told 15rounds.com the reason that Tommy Morrison tested positive for the HIV virus. Morrison admittedly took steroids around the time of the HIV test. The steroids increased his count of white blood cells. The high count of white blood cells caused the false-positive result of the HIV test. Since testing positive for HIV, he and his wife engaged in normal marital relations, and his wife never tested positive for the HIV virus.

Morrison, 38, works out religiously and is very serious about a comeback to the ring. He weighs 225 lbs and is reportedly in excellent shape. Morrison claims this is not a “Mike Tyson comeback” and that he is legit and ready to go.

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tommy Morrison update!

Never mind the HIV for the moment.

If he has taken steroids, he should be banned for life anyway.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a gross story, I'm with you X, he shouldn't be aloud to box again.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    What a gross story, I'm with you X, he shouldn't be aloud to box again.
    Where the hell is Ray Mercer when you need him

Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many updates on this guy are we gonna here? If he is allowed to fight, what the hell is he waiting for? He's not getting any younger...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he does not have HIV like he claims why doesnt he just get tested again to prove it. Seems logical to me
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have never really been a fan of him but shite if he's coming back then they should enter him in the superfighter contest or whatever that event is. Might do something for him or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hmmm somethin aint right..
    when they test for HIV in sports they do a hugeeeeeeeeeeee amount of testing. The steroids woulda shown up, if his white blood cell count was high enough to mistake it for HIV then the steroids woulda been flowin through his veins. Plus when doing the HIV test. They dont just look at blood cell count, they look for the virus itself.Somethin aint right, i think his virus was either Shite to begin with, or its dormant like magic johnson. But it being mistaken with steroids is hard to believe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For those of you who doubt Tommy, read this article & look @ the list of all the things that can cause a false positive. Did you know that HIV has never been isolated? Does it even exist? How can you test for something that does not exits?!!! After you ready the below take a look @ these site: www.QuestionAIDS.com - www.VirusMyth.net - www.aDeathSentence.com

WHOSE ANTIBODIES ARE THEY ANYWAY?

Factors Known to Cause False Positive HIV Antibody Test Results

By Christine Johnson

The AIDS establishment has managed to convince many people that the HIV antibody tests (ELISA, IFA and Western blot) are "99.5% accurate". In this article Christine Johnson from HEAL Los Angeles, lists conditions documented in the scientific literature known to cause positives on these tests, and gives her references.

It is expected that this list will generate much discussion and dissension. For the time being, a few clarifications should be made at the outset.
    Just because something is on the list doesn't mean that it will definitely, or even probably, cause a false-positive. It depends on what antibodies the individual carries; as well as the characteristics of each particular test kit.
    For instance, some, but not all, people who have had blood transfusions, prior pregnancies or an organ transplant will make HLA antibodies. And some, but not all, test kits (both ELISA and Western blot) will be contaminated with HLA antigens to which these antibodies can react. Only if these two conditions coincide might you get a false-positive due to HLA cross-reactivity.

Some things are more likely than others to cause false-positives. And some things that we aren't aware of yet, but which may be documented in the future, may cause false-positives. Some of the factors on the list have been documented only for ELISA, some for both ELISA and Western blot (WB).

Some people may be eager to argue that if a factor is only known to cause false-positives on ELISA, this problem won't be carried over to the WB, so everything should be OK. But remember, a WB is positive by virtue of accumulating enough individual positive bands to add up to the total required by whatever criteria you use to interpret it (39) So the more exposures a person has had to foreign antigens, proteins and infectious agents, the more various antibodies he or she will have in their system, and the more likely it is that there will be several cross-reacting antibodies, enough to make the WB positive.

It is to be noted that all AIDS risk groups (and Africans as well), but not the general US or Western European population, have this problem in common: they have been exposed to a plethora of foreign antigens and proteins. This is why people in the AIDS "risk groups" tend to have positive WBs (i.e., to be considered "HIV-infected") and people in the general population don't. However, even people in the low-risk populations may have false-positive Western blots for poorly understood reasons.(47)

Since false-positives to every single HIV protein have been documented (36), how do you know the positive WB bands represent the various proteins to HIV, or just a collection of false-positive bands reacting to several different non-HIV antibodies?

Factors Known to Cause False-Positive HIV Antibody Test Results

• Anti-carbohydrate antibodies
    • Naturally-occurring antibodies
    • Passive immunization: receipt of gamma globulin or immune globulin (as prophylaxis against infection which contains antibodies)
    • Leprosy
    • Tuberculosis
    • Mycobacterium avium
    • Systemic lupus erythematosus
    • Renal (kidney) failure
    • Hemodialysis/renal failure
    • Alpha interferon therapy in hemodialysis patients
    • Flu Flu vaccination
    • Herpes simplex I
    • Herpes simplex II
    • Upper respiratory tract infection (cold or flu)
    • Recent viral infection or exposure to viral vaccines
    • Pregnancy in multiparous women
    • Malaria
    • High levels of circulating immune complexes
    • Hypergammaglobulinemia (high levels of antibodies)
    • False positives on other tests, including RPR (rapid plasma reagent) test for syphilis
    • Rheumatoid arthritis
    • Hepatitis B vaccination
    • Tetanus vaccination
    • Organ transplantation
    • Renal transplantation
    • Anti-lymphocyte antibodies
    • Anti-collagen antibodies (found in gay men, haemophiliacs, Africans of both sexes and people with leprosy)
    • Serum-positive for rheumatoid factor, antinuclear antibody (both found in rheumatoid arthritis and other autoantibodies)
    • Autoimmune diseases: Systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, connective tissue disease, dermatomyositis
    • Acute viral infections, DNA viral infections
    • Malignant neoplasms (cancers)
    • Alcoholic hepatitis/alcoholic liver disease
    • Primary sclerosing cholangitis
    • Hepatitis
    • "Sticky" blood (in Africans)
    • Antibodies with a high affinity for polystyrene (used in the test kits)
    • Blood transfusions, multiple blood transfusions
    • Multiple myeloma
    • HLA antibodies (to Class I and II leukocyte antigens)
    • Anti-smooth muscle antibody
    • Anti-parietal cell antibody
    • Anti-hepatitis A IgM (antibody)
    • Anti-Hbc IgM
    • Administration of human immunoglobulin preparations pooled before 1985
    • Haemophilia
    • Haematologic malignant disorders/lymphoma
    • Primary biliary cirrhosis
    • Stevens-Johnson syndrome9
    • Q-fever with associated hepatitis
    • Heat-treated specimens
    • Lipemic serum (blood with high levels of fat or lipids)
    • Haemolyzed serum (blood where haemoglobin is separated from the red cells)
    • Hyperbilirubinemia
    • Globulins produced during polyclonal gammopathies (which are seen in AIDS risk groups)
    • Healthy individuals as a result of poorly-understood cross-reactions
    • Normal human ribonucleoproteins
    • Other retroviruses
    • Anti-mitochondrial antibodies
    • Anti-nuclear antibodies
    • Anti-microsomal antibodies
    • T-cell leukocyte antigen antibodies
    • Proteins on the filter paper
    • Epstein-Barr virus
    • Visceral leishmaniasis
    • Receptive anal sex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74

By Gary Herman

Sources told 15rounds.com the reason that Tommy Morrison tested positive for the HIV virus. Morrison admittedly took steroids around the time of the HIV test. The steroids increased his count of white blood cells. The high count of white blood cells caused the false-positive result of the HIV test. Since testing positive for HIV, he and his wife engaged in normal marital relations, and his wife never tested positive for the HIV virus.

Morrison, 38, works out religiously and is very serious about a comeback to the ring. He weighs 225 lbs and is reportedly in excellent shape. Morrison claims this is not a “Mike Tyson comeback” and that he is legit and ready to go.

Duke you are to Morrison what Royal is to Kessler. But you are more sly about it, I notice about once a month we get all of these morrison updates from you...very subtle indeed. He's been off for almost 10 years..I really doubt he will make even a ripple in the division at this point. All of these "excuses" for him testing HIV-positve don't sound right either..who is going to want to take the chance?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74

By Gary Herman

Duke you are to Morrison what Royal is to Kessler. But you are more sly about it, I notice about once a month we get all of these morrison updates from you...very subtle indeed. He's been off for almost 10 years..I really doubt he will make even a ripple in the division at this point. All of these "excuses" for him testing HIV-positve don't sound right either..who is going to want to take the chance?
    Let me see who wants to swap blood with this guy
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Deuce
    hmmm somethin aint right..
    when they test for HIV in sports they do a hugeeeeeeeeeeee amount of testing. The steroids woulda shown up, if his white blood cell count was high enough to mistake it for HIV then the steroids woulda been flowin through his veins. Plus when doing the HIV test. They dont just look at blood cell count, they look for the virus itself.Somethin aint right, i think his virus was either Shite to begin with, or its dormant like magic johnson. But it being mistaken with steroids is hard to believe

Well when they test for aids they dont test for roids. It is a specific test for the roids. for example if i was in the military and they tested me for weed but i was on roids i would be clean on the weed. Roids wouldnt have shown anything.

mike

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PacMan123
    Does it even exist? How can you test for something that does not exits?!!!
    Bloody hell, Pacman - 20 million Africans dead from AIDS and you are questioning whether the virus exists?

I would have thought that is like questioning whether global warming exists, or denying that repeated blows to the head cause brain damage.

There is a political and social trend at the moment to deny things that we do not want to see!!!!!!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Bloody hell, Pacman - 20 million Africans dead from AIDS and you are questioning whether the virus exists?

I would have thought that is like questioning whether global warming exists, or denying that repeated blows to the head cause brain damage.

There is a political and social trend at the moment to deny things that we do not want to see!!!!!!

AIDS is a made up phenomenom created by politicians and celebrities to fatten up their wallets with "donations". Has anyone ever even been to "Africa"? Exactly. We've all seen pictures of this supposed "country" but who has actually been there? No one. Interesting, huh? THAT'S BECUASE AFRICA DOESN'T REALLY EXIST. It is a lie just like AIDS and global warming, neither of which exist either. There was no man on the moon, and there is no such thing as an octopus. It is all lies by a secret international government that is manipulating us all so they can acheive absolute power! And we have all been caught in the web. All except me. And It is my duty to enlighten the masses and form a rebellion so we can finally be free. They may take our lives, but they shall NEVER TAKE OUR FREEEEEDOM!! COME TO ME MY COMRADES, THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    Quote Originally Posted by X

AIDS is a made up phenomenom created by politicians and celebrities to fatten up their wallets with "donations". Has anyone ever even been to "Africa"? Exactly. We've all seen pictures of this supposed "country" but who has actually been there? No one. Interesting, huh? THAT'S BECUASE AFRICA DOESN'T REALLY EXIST. It is a lie just like AIDS and global warming, neither of which exist either. There was no man on the moon, and there is no such thing as an octopus. It is all lies by a secret international government that is manipulating us all so they can acheive absolute power! And we have all been caught in the web. All except me. And It is my duty to enlighten the masses and form a rebellion so we can finally be free. They may take our lives, but they shall NEVER TAKE OUR FREEEEEDOM!! COME TO ME MY COMRADES, THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US!
    HAHAHA CC
    Hidden Content

Thread Information