Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ike Ibeabuchi??

Does anybody know when he might be released from prison?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ike Ibeabuchi??

it wont matter much he is like 340 pounds and looks like hell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ike pissed it away, those demons he saw he fell victim too, they destryed his career sound familiar like a fella named tyson, there strength and weakness is one on the same

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Folks...you can write Ike off.

He was denied parole in 2005 for a 3 year term.

In 2008 when he get's another hearing...he'll get denied again, IWO.

If he doesn't...he still get's deported to face the charges there.

Ike's done...bad as I hate to think it & feel it...I pretty much know it.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He just eaned some kind of college degree in prision, so maybe the demons are gone anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ted The Bull
    He just eaned some kind of college degree in prision, so maybe the demons are gone anyway.
    Doubt it.

He's been on the Ike's Education deal for quite some time...I don't believe that any demons are gone...just under cover...if you know what I mean.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi??

rape = jail = no more boxing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He wouldn't have lasted much longer after that Byrd fight the way he looked. He had power but he was one dimensional, he did good for chasing down Byrd but I don't see Ike beating Lewis, not on any day not on his best day he couldn't beat Lennox Lewis. And the Byrd that beat Tua would have danced circles around Ike but not been caught. Ike is in the "what if" category. But I couldn't stand that they were trying to make him the new Tyson and watching the Byrd fight made me sickened seeing them call a miss a hit and a combination from Byrd they said nothing. If the HBO commentators are anything like the kessler fans on this board I would have wanted to see Ike lose just for the sake of shutting them up.

He's done though. And he only has himself to blame.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    He wouldn't have lasted much longer after that Byrd fight the way he looked. He had power but he was one dimensional, he did good for chasing down Byrd but I don't see Ike beating Lewis, not on any day not on his best day he couldn't beat Lennox Lewis. And the Byrd that beat Tua would have danced circles around Ike but not been caught. Ike is in the "what if" category. But I couldn't stand that they were trying to make him the new Tyson and watching the Byrd fight made me sickened seeing them call a miss a hit and a combination from Byrd they said nothing. If the HBO commentators are anything like the kessler fans on this board I would have wanted to see Ike lose just for the sake of shutting them up.
    Disagree. I think that Ike had the goods. Byrd weren't no easy task for most of the 200+'ers & he had been dodged by quite a few for his tricky style. When Byrd was on point...he made many men look really really bad.

Ike wasn't the second coming...but he was feared & he was enough to convince Tyson & Lewis look the other way. Ike would have been a force to be reckoned with had he continued...but again...that's just me ole' erpinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted The Bull
    Doubt it.

He's been on the Ike's Education deal for quite some time...I don't believe that any demons are gone...just under cover...if you know what I mean.
    Wacks is right he will be like 35-36 when released and was on so many drugs for is Mental issues...If he kept himself in fight shape the whole time that would be a glimmer hope....believe me I was watching the boxing news once a week to find good news but it just isint there...

Ike showed EXCELLENT potential and everyattribute it takes to fight at a high level...He showed Chin, heart, defense,stamina and workrate against Tua...Speed, patience, composure,power against Byrd

The best way I could describe Ike's career...its like that phenomenaly Beautiful girl you meet and you get her number talk to her on the phone a few times, set up a date, go out and have a great time maybe a few drinks then at the end of the nite and you start getting hot and heavy but you dont have sex...then you say to yourself AH!! who cares we had a good time and we will go out again....Well you never do and your left wondering how good that piece of ass would have been... Damn I got issues Phew!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    The best way I could describe Ike's career...its like that phenomenaly Beautiful girl you meet and you get her number talk to her on the phone a few times, set up a date, go out and have a great time maybe a few drinks then at the end of the nite and you start getting hot and heavy but you dont have sex...then you say to yourself AH!! who cares we had a good time and we will go out again....Well you never do and your left wondering how good that piece of a** would have been... Damn I got issues Phew!!!
    You gotdam right you got issues.

Relating a good peice of panooch to a psychotic heavy handed nigerian? Issues babe, big ones!

But indeed...it got you a

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The best way I could describe Ike's career...its like that phenomenaly Beautiful girl you meet and you get her number talk to her on the phone a few times, set up a date, go out and have a great time maybe a few drinks then at the end of the nite and you start getting hot and heavy but you dont have sex...then you say to yourself AH!! who cares we had a good time and we will go out again....Well you never do and your left wondering how good that piece of ass would have been... Damn I got issues Phew!!!
    Yeah but at least the next morning you aren't looking at your winky wright going "VIRGIN MY ASS!!!!"
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The best way I could describe Ike's career...its like that phenomenaly Beautiful girl you meet and you get her number talk to her on the phone a few times, set up a date, go out and have a great time maybe a few drinks then at the end of the nite and you start getting hot and heavy but you dont have sex...then you say to yourself AH!! who cares we had a good time and we will go out again....Well you never do and your left wondering how good that piece of a** would have been... Damn I got issues Phew!!!
    You gotdam right you got issues.

Relating a good peice of panooch to a psychotic heavy handed nigerian? Issues babe, big ones!

But indeed...it got you a
    Tell you what Wacks, I figured since on this forum we are probably the 2 sandwiches short in this Big a** Saddo picnic, you would appreciate the analogy ....... back...He would never admit it but I'm sure it's happened to Lyle a few times...LOL!!!!!!!!! Gotdam much luv to that Southern gentleman..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What did Ike do and how much was he sentanced for??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Folks...you can write Ike off.

He was denied parole in 2005 for a 3 year term.

In 2008 when he get's another hearing...he'll get denied again, IWO.

If he doesn't...he still get's deported to face the charges there.

Ike's done...bad as I hate to think it & feel it...I pretty much know it.
    Yep, there you go. Ibeabuchi out of the picture.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Thread Information