Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

For some reason on this site if I edit sometimes it just deletes. My phone auto corrects often and I’m not writing out long crap again when people won’t even admit stuff we know is hard fact like that they didn’t agree to the money.

It’s pointless talking about Joshua masturbating. But it’s exactly what Eddie has done from go. Get people talking about things other than agreeing to the money.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    So, you still don’t fancy answering the question? I tell you what, I’m gonna address your issues one by one, and then please answer that one question!

I've never been through Eddie's books. I have no clue so I just looked at the evidence.

But what do you believe ? The “evidence” you posted (net worth $2.5 million) or the “evidence” I posted (Net worth £20 million.) ?

That's what you refuse to do look at the evidence. If you said you would fight for 50 million why not agree to 50 million?
    Eddie never agreed to 50 million because Eddie NEVER EVER MENTIONED 50 million

I have left you many questions you ignore them.
    such as ? Crack on, ask away. But answer ONE FUCKING QUESTION FIRST.

Hey you claim I don't answer yours. Show me one I haven't answered,
    The one above!

I can show you 10 you haven't. So you do exactly what you accuse me of.

Again, crack on, ask away.

How about the question long ago, if the money is agreed does the fight happen? Are you going to ever answer that? I don't think you will because it doesn't suit your argument

The fight happens if EVERYTHING is agreed. You wouldn’t buy a car or a house or even a cable TV deal without a contract , but you expect Hearn to agree to the money without a contract?stop being a fucking clown. “ ok we agree to the deal. Wait a minute, the contract says AJ has to have a wank in public every day till the fight!

Or is the money the biggest issue to getting the fight done?
    No. I think the only issue is that Hearn is negotiating with a bunch of fucking clowns!
    Asked long ago, not answered. But doesn't suit your argument so you never answered. Again, exactly what you accuse me of.
    Yeah, but I’m answering and you’re not.

So ahain, you make accusations to distract, show the questions I haven't answered. And I'll kindly wait for you to answer the laundry list of questions I aSked

Ok. Question answered, box ticked, now PLEASE ANSWER ONE FUCKING QUESTION!
    I've answered the question about 5 times. I don't know his net worth! So I think he has more money than that, yes, more assets than that, yes. But that isn't how net worth is figured. What loans does he have, I don't know. I said fine he has 20 million(your article), slightly more than Wilder.

You ignore Eddie just asked Wilder to agree to a crap deal exactly the same as the good deal they aSked Eddie to accept. You maKe up nonsense about the contract that comes could be about haVing a yank because that's all your side can do because of you stick to the facts you're on the wrong side.

Agreements are made all the time BEFORE contracts. There is no reason to spend many billed hours on a drafted contract if a guy won't agree to what they aSked for. MaYbe Eddie didn't ask for 50 million but Joshua did. It's Eddie's job to get Joshua what he asked for. But EDdie doesn't want the fight unless he is in charge of it. Fair plaY to him. Good business for him. But it doesn't help us have the fight qUicker. What gets us the fight qUicker is agreeing to a good deal aNd negotiating.

Stop talking aBout yanks, and other seXual VS and stay on topic. Oh waIt, caN't stay on topic and be right. Let's tell more lies, that's fun. Let's go in circles about building that haS nothing to do with a fight like EDdie's little puppets. You guys win. I give up, you give fuck all about the facts aNd want to talk aBout Joshua masturbating, very relevant, very weird.
    So like I said, if You TRULY BELIEVE the net worth you posted , then you're a fool! however, I know You're not a fool as you admitted that you DON'T TRULY BELIEVE the net worth you posted.
    So that means you posted a link you DIDN'T BELIEVE because it helped your point.
    Because I cannot understand WHY somebody would post a link that they didn't believe , there is no more reason to discuss this with you. carry on posting desperate post after desperate post if you like, but it won't hide the fact that you have to use fake news to deflect from your weak argument.
    anyway, all the best.
    ps, really don't know what "yanks and Sexual VS" is all about, but.............
    It really seems you don’t understand Net Worth. You can have 50 million in cash and assets and if you are smart your Net Worth is only a few million. If you have 50 million and your Net Worth is 50 million you are a very stupid person giving away money. Do you think Eddie Hearn is a stupid person giving away money?

And again, has nothing to do with not agreeing with a fight. But far more relevant than you talking about Joshua masturbating.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, you still don’t fancy answering the question? I tell you what, I’m gonna address your issues one by one, and then please answer that one question!

I've never been through Eddie's books. I have no clue so I just looked at the evidence.

But what do you believe ? The “evidence” you posted (net worth $2.5 million) or the “evidence” I posted (Net worth £20 million.) ?

That's what you refuse to do look at the evidence. If you said you would fight for 50 million why not agree to 50 million?

The one above!

How about the question long ago, if the money is agreed does the fight happen? Are you going to ever answer that? I don't think you will because it doesn't suit your argument

The fight happens if EVERYTHING is agreed. You wouldn’t buy a car or a house or even a cable TV deal without a contract , but you expect Hearn to agree to the money without a contract?stop being a fucking clown. “ ok we agree to the deal. Wait a minute, the contract says AJ has to have a wank in public every day till the fight!

No. I think the only issue is that Hearn is negotiating with a bunch of fucking clowns!
    Asked long ago, not answered. But doesn't suit your argument so you never answered. Again, exactly what you accuse me of.

So ahain, you make accusations to distract, show the questions I haven't answered. And I'll kindly wait for you to answer the laundry list of questions I aSked

I've answered the question about 5 times. I don't know his net worth! So I think he has more money than that, yes, more assets than that, yes. But that isn't how net worth is figured. What loans does he have, I don't know. I said fine he has 20 million(your article), slightly more than Wilder.

You ignore Eddie just asked Wilder to agree to a crap deal exactly the same as the good deal they aSked Eddie to accept. You maKe up nonsense about the contract that comes could be about haVing a yank because that's all your side can do because of you stick to the facts you're on the wrong side.

Agreements are made all the time BEFORE contracts. There is no reason to spend many billed hours on a drafted contract if a guy won't agree to what they aSked for. MaYbe Eddie didn't ask for 50 million but Joshua did. It's Eddie's job to get Joshua what he asked for. But EDdie doesn't want the fight unless he is in charge of it. Fair plaY to him. Good business for him. But it doesn't help us have the fight qUicker. What gets us the fight qUicker is agreeing to a good deal aNd negotiating.

Stop talking aBout yanks, and other seXual VS and stay on topic. Oh waIt, caN't stay on topic and be right. Let's tell more lies, that's fun. Let's go in circles about building that haS nothing to do with a fight like EDdie's little puppets. You guys win. I give up, you give fuck all about the facts aNd want to talk aBout Joshua masturbating, very relevant, very weird.
    So like I said, if You TRULY BELIEVE the net worth you posted , then you're a fool! however, I know You're not a fool as you admitted that you DON'T TRULY BELIEVE the net worth you posted.
    So that means you posted a link you DIDN'T BELIEVE because it helped your point.
    Because I cannot understand WHY somebody would post a link that they didn't believe , there is no more reason to discuss this with you. carry on posting desperate post after desperate post if you like, but it won't hide the fact that you have to use fake news to deflect from your weak argument.
    anyway, all the best.
    It really seems you don’t understand Net Worth. You can have 50 million in cash and assets and if you are smart your Net Worth is only a few million. If you have 50 million and your Net Worth is 50 million you are a very stupid person giving away money. Do you think Eddie Hearn is a stupid person giving away money?

And again, has nothing to do with not agreeing with a fight. But far more relevant than you talking about Joshua masturbating.
    Again with the smokescreens. YOU ADMITTED that the net worth figure that I posted was far more believable than the one you posted. Therefore you tried to use the ridiculously low net worth figure you posted for, as GGG would say, “Big drama show!”
    I am fully aware how net fucking worth works, thank you, and stop trying to make out I’m sort of cabbage, trust me all you’re doing is making yourself look like a cabbage.
    The net worth was a meaningless smokescreen (by you) and was irrelevant as Hearn was representing SKY/Matchroom and seeing as they were stumping up the cash , it is their net worth that is relevant.
    It’s nothing to do with the fight, it’s to do with you snaking around pathetically trying to put meaningless and false quotes into the debate to make you look like you remotely have a point.
    The very fact that you have posted so much and against so many people on this thread proves how desperate and futile your argument is.
    Fuck me, the last time I responded to such an irrational poster on this site was @ross with his Fury ball licking.
    Either come up with something fresh or let it go, cos quite frankly, you’re making yourself look silly.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This whole thread looks silly.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    This whole thread looks silly.
    The whole debacle looks silly. The world looks pretty silly right now. At least Saddo is being reflective of reality here
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The one above!

anyway, all the best.

Again with the smokescreens. YOU ADMITTED that the net worth figure that I posted was far more believable than the one you posted. Therefore you tried to use the ridiculously low net worth figure you posted for, as GGG would say, “Big drama show!”
    I am fully aware how net fucking worth works, thank you, and stop trying to make out I’m sort of cabbage, trust me all you’re doing is making yourself look like a cabbage.
    The net worth was a meaningless smokescreen (by you) and was irrelevant as Hearn was representing SKY/Matchroom and seeing as they were stumping up the cash , it is their net worth that is relevant.
    It’s nothing to do with the fight, it’s to do with you snaking around pathetically trying to put meaningless and false quotes into the debate to make you look like you remotely have a point.
    The very fact that you have posted so much and against so many people on this thread proves how desperate and futile your argument is.
    Fuck me, the last time I responded to such an irrational poster on this site was @ross with his Fury ball licking.
    Either come up with something fresh or let it go, cos quite frankly, you’re making yourself look silly.
    Eddie brought it up with his getting an offer from some guy in Alabama. Not me. It’s Eddie’s smokescreen. Just like pretending he’s only talking to Wilder, then later admitting he had another email from Finkel later in the interview. The problem is Eddie talks out of both sides of his mouth and nobody says “wait Eddie, you just said”. It was Eddie’s smokescreen to pretend they were concerned about if they could get the money. Anyone with a brain above a dog knows they can get the money.

Or Eddie’s smokescreen about concern that they might put the fight in Dubai, none of the people involved have ever put a fight in Dubai. Everyone knew they would put the fight in New York or Vegas, why pretend you’re concerned about Dubai? Smokescreen

If you want to only agree to the money you can put an addendum on the offer that you are only agreeing to the money, why pretend you’re worried they will make Joshua masturbate in front of a crowd, smokescreen

If you folks would stop talking about nonsense like Joshua jerking off, unknown locations when locations are known, agreements that in fact were not agreed, and on and on it could be a productive conversation. At this point we’re all just jerking off. But that’s what we talk about right? Let’s talk more about Joshua jerking off because it’s so relevant
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 05-01-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The one above!

anyway, all the best.

Eddie brought it up with his getting an offer from some guy in Alabama. Not me. It’s Eddie’s smokescreen. Just like pretending he’s only talking to Wilder, then later admitting he had another email from Finkel later in the interview. The problem is Eddie talks out of both sides of his mouth and nobody says “wait Eddie, you just said”. It was Eddie’s smokescreen to pretend they were concerned about if they could get the money. Anyone with a brain above a dog knows they can get the money.

Or Eddie’s smokescreen about concern that they might put the fight in Dubai, none of the people involved have ever put a fight in Dubai. Everyone knew they would put the fight in New York or Vegas, why pretend you’re concerned about Dubai? Smokescreen

If you want to only agree to the money you can put an addendum on the offer that you are only agreeing to the money, why pretend you’re worried they will make Joshua masturbate in front of a crowd, smokescreen

If you folks would stop talking about nonsense like Joshua jerking off, unknown locations when locations are known, agreements that in fact were not agreed, and on and on it could be a productive conversation. At this point we’re all just jerking off. But that’s what we talk about right? Let’s talk more about Joshua jerking off because it’s so relevant
    Did Eddie Mention Net Worth ? thought not.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry Ron but Primo made a throwaway comment about AJ having a wank, you have mentioned it at least 5 times on this page alone....there is only one person who seems to want to discuss AJ's masturbational habits here.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate to say this but if AJ is jerking off that much it could be a sign of clenbuterol. I know for a fact if he is doing that and that is in the news that that is why he is doing that. I have also recently seen a quite convincing article that AJ is definitely on steroids there's no question about it those kinds of muscles are impossible without it.

He may be eating tainted meat as well even if it is not meat from Mexico. I don't know where their story came about AJ jerking off or as they say in the UK wanking but it certainly is indicative of Tainted meat.

If AJ is wanking due to Tainted meat it is quite believable for me because I had the same experience in Mexico

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Sorry Ron but Primo made a throwaway comment about AJ having a wank, you have mentioned it at least 5 times on this page alone....there is only one person who seems to want to discuss AJ's masturbational habits here.
    Damn so this is really true?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This thread illustrates perfectly how bitter some US fight fans are that the major force in World Boxing is the UK.
    We also have the worlds best promoter who not only has the best stable of fighters in the world but also puts on events in your back yard (when he's not busy signing or pitching your fighters)
    Wilder is a fool and should sign with Hearn and start getting proper paydays

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    This thread illustrates perfectly how bitter some US fight fans are that the major force in World Boxing is the UK.
    We also have the worlds best promoter who not only has the best stable of fighters in the world but also puts on events in your back yard (when he's not busy signing or pitching your fighters)
    Hi as an American and quite glad that Tyson Fury did what he did and I'm quite proud of Tyson Fury for overcoming the Prejudice that he had to face from so many people around the world. I am also proud of Anthony Joshua four ending Wladimir klitschko's long and successful career and for getting up from that cracking 6 round knock down. I am glad that the British are holding those titles.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I hate to say this but if AJ is jerking off that much it could be a sign of clenbuterol. I know for a fact if he is doing that and that is in the news that that is why he is doing that. I have also recently seen a quite convincing article that AJ is definitely on steroids there's no question about it those kinds of muscles are impossible without it.

He may be eating tainted meat as well even if it is not meat from Mexico. I don't know where their story came about AJ jerking off or as they say in the UK wanking but it certainly is indicative of Tainted meat.

If AJ is wanking due to Tainted meat it is quite believable for me because I had the same experience in Mexico
    Hi as an American and quite glad that Tyson Fury did what he did and I'm quite proud of Tyson Fury for overcoming the Prejudice that he had to face from so many people around the world. I am also proud of Anthony Joshua four ending Wladimir klitschko's long and successful career and for getting up from that cracking 6 round knock down. I am glad that the British are holding those titles.
    Bullshit and brown nosing. Why would you claim Joshua is on Steroids if that were the case? You don't have the slightest clue about Fury, or British Boxing. Most disturbingly, you don't seem to have any interest in, or respect for Boxing at all.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fair play, you’re a dopey fucker! (In a good way!)

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shouldn’t that be “for” ? Am I right in saying you’re supposedly an English teacher?
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 05-01-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Thread Information