3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default QUOTES OF TYSON VS ALI

who was the master of verbal disaster

Ali
    "Cut the gloves open! I wanna show the world theres dirty work afoot!" (when he said liston blinded him)

TYSON
    "The title doesn't deserve to be treated with respect because the title is like a woman. It's like love. It doesn't care for anything around but itself. It doesn't care who possesses it. It receives the same when I possess it, when he possesses it. It's always going to be loved.
    I'm not always going to be loved. The title's going to be loved until the day it dies, so it doesn't care about me (or) you. It's like a woman. f*** you, I'm so beautiful I can get the next man with more money, with a better body. He has a prettier waist for me to go around."

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

"I take my hand off to him."

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."

“[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”

"I didnt rape Desa Rae Washington, Desa Rae Washington raped me."

"I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion theres ever been, theres no-one could stop me! Lennox is a conqueror? No! He's no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's never been anyone like me. I'm from their cloth! There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"

"I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles."

"It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

"I must be some kind of enigma."

BABABOOEY Guest

Default Re: QUOTES OF TYSON VS ALI

Yo, that was one of the funniest posts I've ever read!! LOL!!

Tyson has said so many bizarre, broken English statements over the yrs, I'd forgotten. "I take my hand off to him", LOL!! LOL!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ALI

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."

"I'm the most recognized and loved man that ever lived cuz there weren't no satellites when Jesus and Moses were around, so people far away in the villages didn't know about them."

"I ain't got no quarrel with those Vietcong."

"Howard Cosell was gonna be a boxer when he was a kid—only they couldn't find a mouthpiece big enough."

"I'll beat him so bad he'll need a shoehorn to put his hat on."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there is no comparing the two
    Ali tried to be clever,
    Tyson tried to be Ali

Tyson was insane