Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sydney Seige

I wouldn't be surprised to find it another Woolwich. Very timely. Though Woolwich was of course.....a governmental lie! And the evidence will spill.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Islamic State Scum take over a Sydney Coffee Shop

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I can't stand you.
    At least the feeling is mutual
    Yeah, but you are losing. And you know it. Carry on feeling.

El Kabong Guest

I can't stand you.
    What am I losing miles? Go grade some papers jackass

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't stand you.
    Morality, fat pipes.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Morality.

El Kabong Guest

I can't stand you.
    Morality, fat pipes.
    You think there is a moral equivalence between the West and the terrorist Muslims? That's cute

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    True, all sides are equally crazy. Now the Taliban stepping it up too and I am sure a good cue to drone Pakistan once again. Around and around in circles. Maybe I'm wrong, but these people in charge don't seem very bright, they just repeat and repeat the same mistakes hoping it will go better each time. The West just needs a few moustaches at the top and the circle is complete.
    The Taliban have just killed 126 in a Pakistan school. At least 100 of which were children. They have claimed it was a revenge attack for a Pakistani army attack against the Taliban in Warziristan. No mention of the west. People capable of such things can never come up with excuses or justification for such cowardly barbarity. It's 2014 and there is a world of difference between purposeful and accidental killing, however hard that may be to reconcile with the oversimplified meme like explanations pedalled by those who do nothing but spread fear. That's both ends, Farrage and Alex Jones.
    Alright. 1,000,000 killed by the West in Iraq. How was that? Want some more, you are getting away lucky. You really are.

You? who is you? I am talking about today. Over 100 children murdered in cold blood TODAY. This is a fact not something I have even seen reported by the BBC yet. This is not a time for point scoring.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't be surprised to find it another Woolwich. Very timely. Though Woolwich was of course.....a governmental lie! And the evidence will spill.
    Grow up and face the horrible truth that there are disturbed individuals in the world whose depravity knows no ends. It is despicable and incredibly weasly and dishonourable of you to suggest that the senseless and barbaric mutilation and murder of a British Soldier is in anyway a useful ruse carried out by the Government when the killers themselves were so brazen and explicit in broadcasting their motivation. You are a heartless bastard who will seemingly stoop incredibly low in order to make himself appear interesting.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Call me naive.
    I can think of much worse to call you

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Not exactly very effective at minimizing hostage damage your lot are they mate, 4 injured, 2 dead.

What i mean is the fact that they are being investigated because it seems they just steamed in spraying bullets all over the place and it was infact them who gunned down some of the hostages, basically they fucked it up royally.

Why was it a "Tactical Operations" police unit and not your special forces who were trained by our SAS boys who went in? - that's a Military Special Forces job and there were enough hours surely to get them ready/send them in?

We had a similar thing in the 80's which you will probably remember well where our SAS went into the Iranian Embassy after the terrorists killed a hostage and threw him out the door.

They went in and killed 5 out of the 6 terrorists in minutes and the one remaining terrorist was jailed for about 30 years.

I'm also shocked this guy who was on bail for being involved in his wifes murder was able to get tooled up and pull this off?

Always had massive respect for what the Australians do to stop illegal immigrants/known criminals just walking into the country like they do here constantly and thought you guys had people like this well under observation.
    Fucking cop mentality mate. Now they are sifting evidence before commenting.

The chick who got hit was a top lawyer seems ironic as some other lawyer got this cunt out on bail from a murder charge!

Could be a police bullet that got her not sure havent heard yet.

The Army offered their team up early cops declined.

That was Sog there I think going on the gear; special operations group.

The head of the Muslums here wanted to go in and talk to the guy Cops declined.

again Cop mentality.

You'd think they would of tried to get someone in there in cognito very early on. Boys would of been putting their hands up all over that show to do that.

Also from the channel 7 news room opposite they were filming the guy within clear head shot available a couple of times and they had a sniper right there next to the camera man as a deal they let him stay and used footage to see what was going on through their 600mmm lens. He could of been taken out noone was behind him either,they only had to remove one payne of glass out of the news room and then the bullet had only the one payne to go through on the other side of the street that the cunt was walking around behind. They didnt do that though,just used the sniper as a reporter.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

El Kabong Guest

miles, perhaps Christopher Hitchens can reach one of the operable brain cells unaffected by alcohol abuse lingering around in your cavernous head and get a little fire of reality, truth, and rational going in there

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    True, all sides are equally crazy. Now the Taliban stepping it up too and I am sure a good cue to drone Pakistan once again. Around and around in circles. Maybe I'm wrong, but these people in charge don't seem very bright, they just repeat and repeat the same mistakes hoping it will go better each time. The West just needs a few moustaches at the top and the circle is complete.
    The Taliban have just killed 126 in a Pakistan school. At least 100 of which were children. They have claimed it was a revenge attack for a Pakistani army attack against the Taliban in Warziristan. No mention of the west. People capable of such things can never come up with excuses or justification for such cowardly barbarity. It's 2014 and there is a world of difference between purposeful and accidental killing, however hard that may be to reconcile with the oversimplified meme like explanations pedalled by those who do nothing but spread fear. That's both ends, Farrage and Alex Jones.
    Alright. 1,000,000 killed by the West in Iraq. How was that? Want some more, you are getting away lucky. You really are.
    You see no difference between bombs being dropped on enemy targets that accidentally hit civilians and people dressed in school uniform walking into a school and murdering 126 children? The actions of the people involved are the same?
    You are lying to yourself if you think that the pilot firing a missile at a military target but killing civilians instead (as awful as that is) and the man that looks into an innocent child's eyes and shoots it are the same type of animal.
    Do you think that a reasonable response to the actions of a government is to murder woman and children of that nationality? I know you say it isn't be you do keep equating them.

I'm not blinkered from and blinded to the crimes of the West. Not at all. Far from it. But I can see a clear difference when talking about these individual actions.
    Remember the enemy put our captured soldiers and press agents etc in the military buildings and when they didnt have those sort of pawns to use they used their own civilians or one from opposite tribes in there.

Our boys knowingly bombed our own blood at times its what happens unfortunatley. At other times we go in under cover of night and risk others to save one and that can go very wrong too.

These taliban dont want eduction or rights to choose @Gandalf ,Dont you remember when they cut the heads off female teachers in Afghanistan out on the football oval? They take the ones they want to use and kill the educated ones they are scared of. Whimps . Male bearded fucking whimps who want total power over females,whimps who pick on the unarmed public and try to wipe out others dna off the planet.

Fuck them and their stupid religious rules they fight for.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem for you is that I didn't invade Iraq. That was the key crime in the 21st century. This all emanates from it.....so you Western scum need to wake up. And get off my TV. I can't stand you.
    It all emanates from the 2003 invasion of Iraq?

So, the September 2001 terrorists had access to a time machine?

Sorry to be facetious but I think you are being too reductionist Miles.
    Ryan, are you reading some kind of script?

2001 was a Saudi attack end of story. It had nothing to do with Afghanistan nor Iraq. Nothing.

That leads to different questions but governments failed to answer them. Saudi's attacked the buildings, they were detonated to the ground.
    I think you slightly misunderstood my point. Or perhaps me you.
    I took it that you were saying that the anti-west agenda/actions of Jihadists arose from the Iraq war.
    But it was there before that clearly. Of course the war in Iraq has not helped (putting it mildly) but it wasn't the genesis of this kind of thought amongst Jihadists/Islamists/Extremists (pick your term of choice).
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles, I don't understand how, when ISIS kill more Muslims than they do westerners, you can frame them as a group driven by anti-west sentiment. For ISIS that is secondary. Their primary goal is not to attack the west in revenge for past crimes. I think you are lumping them in with other Jihadi movements too readily. (This is certainly not to say that other Jihadi groups are just in their actions - absolutely not, but that at least you might be right about their formation and primary aim).
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem for you is that I didn't invade Iraq. That was the key crime in the 21st century. This all emanates from it.....so you Western scum need to wake up. And get off my TV. I can't stand you.
    It all emanates from the 2003 invasion of Iraq?

So, the September 2001 terrorists had access to a time machine?

Sorry to be facetious but I think you are being too reductionist Miles.
    Ryan, are you reading some kind of script?

2001 was a Saudi attack end of story. It had nothing to do with Afghanistan nor Iraq. Nothing.

That leads to different questions but governments failed to answer them. Saudi's attacked the buildings, they were detonated to the ground.
    I think you slightly misunderstood my point. Or perhaps me you.
    I took it that you were saying that the anti-west agenda/actions of Jihadists arose from the Iraq war.
    But it was there before that clearly. Of course the war in Iraq has not helped (putting it mildly) but it wasn't the genesis of this kind of thought amongst Jihadists/Islamists/Extremists (pick your term of choice).
    Truth is the call to Jihad has now got many fronts including our home towns. They have stated online, dont come over here to fight, capture and behead locals in the western countries where you are. Home soil mate, this disease is everywhere. We need to shut down the heads of the snakes shut them up for good.

I can explain it.

Thread Information