Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How vile are Pac-Tards?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I find them endearing, myself. Manny is still a better fighter than Floyd IMO.
    You are making an ass of yourself and this is the reason why people hate Manny fans. Irrational.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I find them endearing, myself. Manny is still a better fighter than Floyd IMO.
    You are making an ass of yourself and this is the reason why people hate Manny fans. Irrational.
    Pactards are the best posters here. You can challenge them anytime to talk about a certain fighter and they will be able to discuss it like a true scholar. They are hardcore fans of boxing and I find them very intellectual.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf View Post
    i find them endearing, myself. Manny is still a better fighter than floyd imo.

wtf!
    You have to understand in this era "greatness" is not defined by how good you are at something. It's defined by if a person finds you exciting or not. There's a thread about it SMH

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry, I don't get this thread. Neither your diehard Manny fans nor Diehard Floyd fans are vile. Sure a few go overboard but that's just being a hardcore fan. I see no reason to call anyone who supports an athlete vile. I'm sure a lot of us are fans of athletes in other ports. I love David Ortiz of the Red Sox but don't get these vile comments. How about those of us who like Manny and Floyd, does that make us double vile. Perhaps it's time for a short ban on all Manny Floyd talk. It got out of hand IMO. To insult someone who follows a particular fighter is a bit childish to me. When these two are gone will Crawford fans and Wilder fans become vile. You are only vile if you act that way. Show support for your fighter and be proud.that's it. Insulting people because they are fans is vile.I think most of us are boxing fans more so than individual fighters, that's what it's all about, the beautiful sport of boxing

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed Walrus, it has jumped the shark.

Although I have to admit around the Internet I have found Manny fans to be quite disturbing because they don't seem to be boxing fans. I imagine the sport was not large in the Phillipines before Manny so there is a reasonable excuse for their lack of understanding of the sport. And Floyd was racist first so much of the racism back is understandable.

But here I don't see racism from Manny fans or hatred. So I see no reason for calling them vile.

A few have tried too hard to excuse some things but that's not vile. It would be a delight if Manny threads and Floyd threads just stopped coming until there was a decent reason to discuss them.(decent like a fight announcement)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Iv seen on many sites that they are fucking terrible some can not admit defeat which fucking is clear as day. A lot of them said there were done with boxing and all this other shit and the worst ones are the fans from the mans country who worship the dude so yea their tards. As for Manny i have lost fucking any respect i had for him could not take a lose like a man and he always has excuse just cant be a man about it. Leonard and Hearns never did that shit they got back in there won they were real men and real greats.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

Although I have to admit around the Internet I have found Manny fans to be quite disturbing because they don't seem to be boxing fans. I imagine the sport was not large in the Phillipines before Manny so there is a reasonable excuse for their lack of understanding of the sport. And Floyd was racist first so much of the racism back is understandable.

But here I don't see racism from Manny fans or hatred. So I see no reason for calling them vile.

A few have tried too hard to excuse some things but that's not vile. It would be a delight if Manny threads and Floyd threads just stopped coming until there was a decent reason to discuss them.(decent like a fight announcement)
    @Ron Swanson, thanks for the decent reply. To be honest I'm not familiar with Floyd's racism. Was it remarks he made in public back in the day. I would think he probably would have picked up that nonsense from his father. I've worked in the jail system in the US and it breeds racism. Not saying that's definitely the case, like I said I'm not that familiar with the Floyd's racist stuff. It's a bit Ironic, a large portion of his wealth has been generated from us white folk. You are a big Floyd fan and I would think you are white, not that it matters just bringing it up as an example, you could very well be black. In reality, when I watch boxing be it Floyd or anyone else very rarely does race even cross my mind during a fight. I will say a few times when I've seen a white American boxer it crosses my mind it might be nice to see a white American champ but my main enjoyment comes from good boxing period. I mean look at Crawford, I don't care if he's orange he's beautiful to watch, he's great to watch.

Sorry, I went of on a tangent, just wondering if you Ron could in readers digest version tell me a bit about Floyd's racist stuff, I've never observed it in recent times, thanks.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

@Ron Swanson, thanks for the decent reply. To be honest I'm not familiar with Floyd's racism. Was it remarks he made in public back in the day. I would think he probably would have picked up that nonsense from his father. I've worked in the jail system in the US and it breeds racism. Not saying that's definitely the case, like I said I'm not that familiar with the Floyd's racist stuff. It's a bit Ironic, a large portion of his wealth has been generated from us white folk. You are a big Floyd fan and I would think you are white, not that it matters just bringing it up as an example, you could very well be black. In reality, when I watch boxing be it Floyd or anyone else very rarely does race even cross my mind during a fight. I will say a few times when I've seen a white American boxer it crosses my mind it might be nice to see a white American champ but my main enjoyment comes from good boxing period. I mean look at Crawford, I don't care if he's orange he's beautiful to watch, he's great to watch.

Sorry, I went of on a tangent, just wondering if you Ron could in readers digest version tell me a bit about Floyd's racist stuff, I've never observed it in recent times, thanks.
    In 2010 he put a racist video online. I'm not sure if he did any other racist stuff but the video was rather ugly.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeod View Post
    In my opinion the Floyd huggers are much more obnoxious and delusional, although some of the guys claiming Manny won the fight are a close second. Most of the Floyd huggers can be drama queens when discussing rankings...etc., and many come over the top and try to insult right off the bat. Just my take...

I'm not a pactard or a Flo mo lol I'm a BOXING FAN.
    I'm not saying Manny won that fight BUT It was a hell of a lot closer than 118-110 or 117-111 I reckon those cards were scored before the fight as insurance
    I scored it 115-113 & that was being generous to Floyd
    The fall out with the NSAC & that commissioner resigning needs to be investigated I've always maintained Vegas ?NSAC were corrupt
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Rock View Post
    In my opinion the Floyd huggers are much more obnoxious and delusional, although some of the guys claiming Manny won the fight are a close second. Most of the Floyd huggers can be drama queens when discussing rankings...etc., and many come over the top and try to insult right off the bat. Just my take...

I'm not saying Manny won that fight BUT It was a hell of a lot closer than 118-110 or 117-111 I reckon those cards were scored before the fight as insurance
    The fall out with the NSAC & that commissioner resigning needs to be investigated I've always maintained Vegas ?NSAC were corrupt
    Your mother!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Just want some data. Me, I think they are re-tards.
    Loyal supporters are 're-tards'.

How dare you say that. Hmmph.

And stop looking up my dress.

Last edited by Bill Paxtom; 05-17-2015 at 06:42 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post

Your mother!
    Can you explain this ludicrous post ??
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post

Your mother!
    Can you explain this ludicrous post ??
    Your name is CJ ROCK.

I can only assume your mother is CJ ROSS -- the disgraced and clearly incompetent former Nevada judge who scored the Canelo vs Mayweather fight a draw.

Every post you make shows that you're a GAPING VAGINA just like your mother.
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 05-17-2015 at 08:33 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excuse me..... but why is this f*ckwad still here??

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both fan bases blame the other fighter for the same shit.
    Vile? Naw...? .
    Humorous?
    Yeah, in a hypocritical way!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information