Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    England will win it

italy will go out in the groups
    You think think ? Let's say England get through their group. Have you seen what awaits them in the last 16 ?

• France (Current World Champions)
    • Portugal (Current Euro Champions)
    • Germany (Well they don't need any intro)

Good luck lol

And it's get's worse

England have not beaten a top flight nation in knockout football since 1966.

What makes you think England will win ? You did see England at the last Euro's right ?

As for the World Cup. They had a kind draw and even then they only scapped past Columbia on pens and beat an average side in Sweden. The only decent teams they faced were Belgium and Croatia and we know what happened there.

I mean England could have got to world cup final and their route meant that they did not have to play a Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, Germany, Belgium, France, Portugal, Italy or Holland

And they still could not do it.

England are not winning the Euro's
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 06-03-2021 at 11:14 PM.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    England will win it

You think think ? Let's say England get through their group. Have you seen what awaits them in the last 16 ?

Good luck lol

And it's get's worse

What makes you think England will win ? You did see England at the last Euro's right ?

As for the World Cup. They had a kind draw and even then they only scapped past Columbia on pens and beat an average side in Sweden. The only decent teams they faced were Belgium and Croatia and we know what happened there.

I mean England could have got to world cup final and their route meant that they did not have to play a Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, Germany, Belgium, France, Portugal, Italy or Holland

I think you might be being a bit harsh on old England, as a bitter Scotsman I hope they don't win it but they're really starting to churn out a high standard of player, I think the foreign managers they've brought in(pep and so on) have really helped them modernise the tactics and smarten the players up(la liga has had less famous names but have won a lot of uefa cups and champions league for example) ... Foreign teams are scouting around picking up young British guys(bayern and dortmund the most obvious).... I think it's only a matter of time before England win something big...

Although I agree the English media really do overrate team and probably add to the pressure.

I too was also not amazed by Englands performance in the world cup, it was a pretty similar situation to Germany in 2002(except they actually made it to the final)... But still they beat the guys they needed to to make it to the semis and you can't knock it too much and it was three years ago. The media and fans still seem to be stuck in a bit of old fashioned football mindset (not as bad as the scots though) but once they work that out the gits could end up like Spain :S..... The spainards were also pretty big underachievers until 2008(bar a win in the 60s) at the national level...

Another good sign for England is that none of the big teams have looked great at all, Portugal were looking really good but haven't been that convincing v guys like Ukraine. Germany and the Dutch have been straight up bad recently. France might be coming into some form but you really can't trust the French not to do something stupid. Spain haven't been great either...

Anyway as for who will win I'm going with Belgium although de bruyne suffered a pretty bad injury and I've got no idea if he'll play, he'd be a massive loss for them.

I think Italy will surprise a few people, they won't win it because they're not that good but they've got a few talented and determined players(midget barella I think is good and insigne).. Italy to struggle in the groups then make the semis!

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did a predictor game to see the permutations for the knockout rounds so as for masters questions.

Winners belgium

Semis
    Belgium
    Italy
    Germany
    England.

Top scorer Lyndon Dykes
    Second top scorer lukaku.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unless players like Mount and Fodel seriously step up and make a massive impact England will be lucky to get out of the group
    Team looked fucking clueless against Austria the other night.

France will piss this

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Imagine if it did end up going out the group stages...christ

Let's not forget a poor Portugal team somehow won the tournament last time - they only won one match in 90 minutes the whole tournament against Wales and were very lucky to scrape through the group stages with 3 points.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Imagine if it did end up going out the group stages...christ

Let's not forget a poor Portugal team somehow won the tournament last time - they only won one match in 90 minutes the whole tournament against Wales and were very lucky to scrape through the group stages with 3 points.

Southgates not starting any of the Chelsea or City players because they need to 'rest"
    Champions League final was 8 days ago FFS
    Your final warm up game should have all your starters for the opening game.
    The fact it's Croatia who are our toughest group game and the cunts still fiddling about with the starting team is bad news.
    Not confident at all that we even get out the group.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now in the last two games including tonight against Romania as they take the knee before the game the fans are booing. BOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Is that because they're insulting the black members of the team? no, not a bit of it. it's because the Great British public have sussed it, they've woken up to the fact that taking a knee for the black lives matter organization isn't about equality of opportunity, isn't about racial Justice, it's about a Marxist organization that wants to defund the police force and replace it with a new communist order. Over 100 years ago in Russia class was used, class division was used as a means of fomenting the 1917 revolution and bringing about the wonderful new communist state that finished up of course being one of the most monstrous the world has ever seen. Now they're using race as a means not to bring people together but actually to divide people and the football fans have woken up to this and they're booing loudly and they will go on booing loudly all summer.
    Gareth Southgate and some of the England team just don't seem to understand what's really going on here. Now in a way why should they? they're not political figures they're not public affairs commentators you know, they are professional footballers and a very very good and professional manager but the moral of the story is very very simple: all sporting teams, all sporting events, should stay completely out of politics. Not getting engaged with any political gestures of any kind whatsoever, no good can come of it, and I fear we're headed for a summer where England football fans and their own team are going to find themselves in opposition to each other. It makes no sense, so please Gareth Southgate, just read the website of black lives matter just understand what it's all about, and commit yourself to getting on with producing a great football team.
    Please Gareth do it, otherwise we're in for a really really horrible divisive few weeks.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Did a predictor game to see the permutations for the knockout rounds so as for masters questions.

Winners belgium

Semis
    Belgium
    Italy
    Germany
    England.

Top scorer Lyndon Dykes
    Second top scorer lukaku.
    Not the best predictions but at least I had Italy and England to Mae the semis.... Dykes scored bugger all though...

Donnarumma got player of the tournament, not a bad choice the best I've seen him play(he had some dodgy moments at Milan), good for him and still a young git too.
    Last edited by palmerq; 07-12-2021 at 03:01 AM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

England will win it

Good luck lol

And it's get's worse

Couldn’t have put it better myself. Most sensible post all day.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Italy are on a good run of form.

The group of death should knock out one of the big guns Portugal, Germany or France.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

England will win it

Good luck lol

And it's get's worse

ohh yes they are
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information