Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson Fury v Agit Kabayel - 5/12/20 - BT Sports

The heavyweight champion had been due to take on Deontay Wilder for a third time but walked away from the fight after it was postponed until 2021.

He will instead take on the unbeaten Kabayel at the Royal Albert Hall in his first fight in the UK in more than two years, subject to the German agreeing terms.

In confirming Fury's choice of opponent, promoter Frank Warren told talkSPORT: "We're giving the guy we want to fight, which is Kabayel, 24 hours now to sign the contract or we're going to move on.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/783064/

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury v Agit Kabayel - 5/12/20 - BT Sports

Kabayel has had a win over Chisora in the past and sparred with AJ, other than that he's pretty unknown.
    If you think about it most of the higher end fighters are fighting in the coming months or have recently fought so opponents are pretty limited.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guaranteed Kabayel sparked AJ in sparring whisper incoming

Yeah he's alright. He has the win over a flat Chisora on one of those dodgy nights in Monte Carlo or whatever it was. I know pickings are a bit slim but it's not a very inspiring fight is it. He's top 15 so fits the voluntary bill I suppose. Would have preferred something out of left field a bit with a punchers chance at least. Ajagba or summat.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can we talk here about just how fucking bonkers Wilder has become? It's brilliant.

The suit was too heavy. Fury cheated with the gloves in both fights. The whole thing was a massive conspiracy and everyone was in on it. Breland was instrumental stopping the fight on demand by team Fury. He also drugged Wilder by tampering with his water. Wilder was pronounced dead 24 hours before the fight took place but came back to life. OK I made one of those up.

He's proper going after Breland.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and Fury hid an egg shaped object in his glove Wilder has an egg shaped dent in his head til this day!!

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's lost the plot Wilder 😂

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's even footage of Fury getting his gloves checked and signed that BT Sport filmed in one of there behind the scenes videos. 😂👌

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The cunts proper flipped now 🤤
    His latest rant at Fury....

“You better make the funeral arrangements. And when it happens I’m coming to spit on their tomb. I’m coming to spit on every last one of them.”

https://www.givemesport.com/1613131-...ry?autoplay=on

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder has gone full bye bye Mcfly in the head. He won't fight again I reckon.

I always worry about Fury in with weaker opposition. The better the opposition the better he is as we've seen.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Deontay Wilder has firmly rejected Floyd Mayweather's offer to train the former heavyweight world champion.

Mayweather reached out to Wilder following his stoppage defeat by Tyson Fury earlier this year.

He claimed he could hone the Bronze Bomber's skills to ensure he returned to the top of the division.

But Wilder, who has already jettisoned respected coach Mark Breland from his team, has no intention of accepting.

"My thing is, every fighter I've fought, Floyd has bet against me," he said.

"Even with Mark [Breland], I need [a trainer], Mark ain't on the team no more. Nobody had anything good to say about my trainers before, but all of a sudden, you need him.

"All this time, and all of a sudden now? Why? I don't need anybody. I've made it all this far. Why do I need to change up anything? Of course, we need to replace, and you're going to see what it is. But nobody has reached out to me.

"It's publicity. When I see people do that stuff, it's for publicity. But to the offer [from Mayweather], thank you, but no thank you. I don't feel any love from that man. Their actions don't show that.

"It's fake love to me, but they know that themselves. They can't look me in the eyes and tell me they care about me and want to see me do well.

"They can't look me in the eyes and be sincere about that because I would feel them. They can't do that because they know it's not real. It's not. It's for publicity."

Wilder was stopped in the seventh round by Fury who has since walked away from their trilogy fight after a failure to agree a date before the end of the year.

Fury is now set to face Agit Kabayel in London on December 5 before setting his sights on fellow world champion Anthony Joshua next year.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...cid=spartanntp
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m wondering if Fury gave him brain damage. Wilder has always been kind of off, but this is getting completely absurd

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree. Wilder is acting like a bitch.

Let’s not forget that Fury has cheated before so we will never know if it was mental health or a cover up.

AJ vs FURY decides who really is the best in the division..unless Wilder gets the rematch spring 2021.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And one of his latest little bombshells was that he turned down AJ to fight Fury despite being offered more to fight AJ.
    And now we have the truth . @Ron Swanson , what do you reckon of that? After all, according to you, HEARN LIED, AJ LIED, THEY ALL LIED!!!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All Wilder's excuses come from the LDBC (race baiting youtube community) who treat him like their king/leader. They are a complete laughing stock yet incredibly are supported by lots of American black fighters. Whoever thought that "glovegate" would be taken so serious by so many? There are "world" champion and former "world" champion boxers on social media who repeat it and give demonstrations of how Fury inflicted all the damage with a floppy glove. Mental.

Fuck that old adage "respect anyone who gets in the ring" which I grew up with. Social media has shown many of these boxers and people in boxing are not just brain dead thick but deserve zero resepct for anything. Even Mark Breland was on a video not long ago stating Kovalev took a dive against Canelo. It's just conspiracy mad out there.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by memphis View Post
    guaranteed kabayel sparked aj in sparring whisper incoming ;d

;d ;d

Thread Information