Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Saddos Murder Mystery...

OK I was wondering around some old long abandoned threads when I stumbled across a body lying face down, there was claret everywhere so I immediately suspected foul play, I approached the body and saw that it was none other than Master...

So fellow Saddos, it looks as though we have ourselves a real humdinger of a whodunnit, so who would be your number 1 suspect and what is your reasoning behind it?

I mean we all know that Brock is batshit crazy and potentially capable of anything but murder? surely Brock is just 99% the rantings of a madman

Hows about GaMo? we know that him and Master follow each other around the forum picking at each other over their love/hate for Floyd. Could Masters barbed comments have tipped GaMo over the edge, we all know he is an angry young man who fiercely defends his favourite fighters to the end, would he go to these lengths though?

Primo? now we all know that these two have had beef in the past, Master wrongly cheated him out of victory of their bet (which coincidentally also revolved around Floyd and his retirement) it is well documented that Master wrongly claimed victory and changed Primos avatar and signature to a picture of Jennifer Anniston (for reasons that only Master knows) could the humiliation and injustice of this have caused Primo to attack Master?

there are plenty of suspects, so who on this forum do you think capable of murder? why and what are their motives?

p.s. sorry master I picked on you purely because you are clearly incapable of murder yourself and you have enough enemies to make this thread possible

p.p.s. maybe Denilson came back for one final 'fuck you' to thee forum, after all it was Master who banned him.

remember lads, its just a bit of fun.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Butler Batman did it when he watched a late night boxing match after telling master he was going to sleep and was caught out.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Saddos Murder Mystery...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't worry about them killing you, Master. You haven't made it on the Internet until you have made some enemies.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Why would Master have wine spilled around him?

If anybody was to do something to @Master I'd bite their fucking face off.....he's a good dude, solid bro

El Kabong Guest

......I'd also blame @ClubberLang because WOWZAS there's a serial killer for you street sweeping maniac

brockton has some crazy, Charlie Z had some crazy, but Clubber....it was all bubbling underneath the surface he was probably found with a dead hooker and that's why he hasn't posted since 2012 but I'd bet he would come back and do something crazy like that.

Had Master been raped @Batman? Pre or Post murder? Had the body been mutilated?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    ......I'd also blame @ClubberLang because WOWZAS there's a serial killer for you street sweeping maniac

brockton has some crazy, Charlie Z had some crazy, but Clubber....it was all bubbling underneath the surface he was probably found with a dead hooker and that's why he hasn't posted since 2012 but I'd bet he would come back and do something crazy like that.

I shouldn't really release those details because it could affect the investigation...but yes...yes he had...both pre and post murder

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

I shouldn't really release those details because it could affect the investigation...but yes...yes he had...both pre and post murder
    So that would mean Clubber had help.....everyone knows Clubber couldn't have done this alone.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard someone was creeping around Wightwick Manor and Gardens, it was some guy with some roses in his head and they were yelling hey Dave hey Dave the next thing I was thinking of visiting Austin Texas

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Shut up @Master you are supposed to be dead

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it would be a real shame if someone killed Master
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information