Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Has there EVER been a more classless fighter than Boner?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has there EVER been a more classless fighter than Adrian Boner?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has there EVER been a more classless fighter than Adrian Boner?

Quote Originally Posted by ez396979@yahoo.com View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    The only one who might be worse is James Butler Jr..
    The only one? Pathetic response... (Exactly the kind I expect from you!)
    Fuck it I'll fall for the bait. Is this Broner? Because i can't possibly see how anyone else would consider sticking up for the dude. Has to be broner, well if it is you then... YOU LOST THAT FIGHT!!!.. BADLY!!.. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PRETEND YOU WON WHEN YOU HAD 8 ROUNDS OF HAVING LANDED 5 OR LESS PUNCHES?!?! I DONT GET IT, EVERY TRAINER YOU'VE EVER HAD TELLS YOU THE SAME FUCKN THING IN THE CORNER, THROW MORE PUNCHES!! THROW MORE PUNCHES!! HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO COMPREHEND?! AND THEN YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO GET ON YOUR BICYCLE THE LAST ONE OR TWO ROUNDS, I MEAN YOU WERE ON IT FOR THE WHOLE FIGHT, BUT TOWARDS THE END YOU WERE LITERALLY SPRINTING. ...................It's cool though cause the hood thought you won... That'll bring in the big fights

P.S - I hate you
    It was a delight to read your 24th post after 7 years on the forum. Can't wait for the 25th!!! @me when you post it in 6 months or so...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck it I'll fall for the bait. Is this Broner? Because i can't possibly see how anyone else would consider sticking up for the dude. Has to be broner, well if it is you then... YOU LOST THAT FIGHT!!!.. BADLY!!.. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PRETEND YOU WON WHEN YOU HAD 8 ROUNDS OF HAVING LANDED 5 OR LESS PUNCHES?!?! I DONT GET IT, EVERY TRAINER YOU'VE EVER HAD TELLS YOU THE SAME FUCKN THING IN THE CORNER, THROW MORE PUNCHES!! THROW MORE PUNCHES!! HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO COMPREHEND?! AND THEN YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO GET ON YOUR BICYCLE THE LAST ONE OR TWO ROUNDS, I MEAN YOU WERE ON IT FOR THE WHOLE FIGHT, BUT TOWARDS THE END YOU WERE LITERALLY SPRINTING. ...................It's cool though cause the hood thought you won... That'll bring in the big fights

P.S - I hate you
    It was a delight to read your 24th post after 7 years on the forum. Can't wait for the 25th!!! @me when you post it in 6 months or so...

Umm that was basically all i had... I dont post frequently, mostly just read the forums a few times a week, but the Broner hate just took over on that one.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Adrien Broner attends Lakers game despite warrant reportedly issued for his arrest, again, in Florida

At some point, Adrien Broner has to show up in court, right?

So far, the boxer seems convinced the answer to that question is “no,” and that means he is now a wanted man in Florida. Again.

Less than a week after his loss by unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao, an arrest warrant was issued for the 29-year-old boxer’s arrest for failing to show up for a court date on Wednesday, per TMZ. This is the second time Broner has drawn the ire of Broward County court for not appearing over a Dec. 2017 incident in which he was arrested for speeding and driving without a license or proof of insurance.

Per TMZ’s report, Broner has been in Los Angeles while technically on the lam, a stay which apparently included attending the Los Angeles Lakers’ loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday.

t seems Broner is basically executing the legal strategy of hoping the dirty dishes disappear in the sink rather than washing them. We’ll see how that works for him.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/adr...000547055.html
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

P.S - I hate you

Umm that was basically all i had... I dont post frequently, mostly just read the forums a few times a week, but the Broner hate just took over on that one.

Your username is catchy. You certainly won't get @mentioned many times. That could come in handy if you get on the wrong side of Brock.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Adrien Broner attends Lakers game despite warrant reportedly issued for his arrest, again, in Florida

At some point, Adrien Broner has to show up in court, right?

So far, the boxer seems convinced the answer to that question is “no,” and that means he is now a wanted man in Florida. Again.

Less than a week after his loss by unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao, an arrest warrant was issued for the 29-year-old boxer’s arrest for failing to show up for a court date on Wednesday, per TMZ. This is the second time Broner has drawn the ire of Broward County court for not appearing over a Dec. 2017 incident in which he was arrested for speeding and driving without a license or proof of insurance.

Per TMZ’s report, Broner has been in Los Angeles while technically on the lam, a stay which apparently included attending the Los Angeles Lakers’ loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday.

t seems Broner is basically executing the legal strategy of hoping the dirty dishes disappear in the sink rather than washing them. We’ll see how that works for him.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/adr...000547055.html

Isn't there such a thing as extradition between States? If I were the governor of California, I'd gladly foot the bill to fly Boner back to Florida.

Thread Information