Thread: Saddo's Bar & Gentlemens Club.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo's Bar & Gentlemens Club.

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
    The only thing me a VD got our hands on our Heaters as head of security we reserve the right to bounce your goofy ass out of here this is a straight bar, I no times are rough for ya but we catch you blowing dudes in the bathroom again we are gonna kick your ass
    This is bull shit... Are you mistaking me for that Baller kid again? Look, the last time this happened he was getting Bukakied in the hallway back there by 12 dudes... now this... Look, we don't look alike except for maybe the fact we both are monsetrs for our weight.

I've never had a problem in this place before this... I come in this friggin place for a beer, see you in friggin suspenders and pumps touchin dude's leg accusing me of facial fornication...

This place has sure gone downhill

You're the muscle in these parts? Awww man, I hope the pussycat dolls don't roll up in this peice cuz if you're the last line of defense I'm gonna have to take care of this myself!
    Last edited by PRIDE OF BOSTON; 03-17-2008 at 06:26 PM.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post
    The only thing me a VD got our hands on our Heaters as head of security we reserve the right to bounce your goofy ass out of here this is a straight bar, I no times are rough for ya but we catch you blowing dudes in the bathroom again we are gonna kick your ass
    This is bull shit... Are you mistaking me for that Baller kid again? Look, the last time this happened he was getting Bukakied in the hallway back there by 12 dudes... now this... Look, we don't look alike except for maybe the fact we both are monsetrs for our weight.

I've never had a problem in this place before this I used to tip El Gamo and he'd look the other way and guard the bathroom door for me... I come in this friggin place for a beer and a rusty nail while Cutemick jiggles my coolions, I see you in friggin short sleeve shirt and jeans while you and Violent D kick some dude's ass for performing of facial fornication on me...

You're the muscle in these parts? SHIT!!!, I hope my gay pimp don't roll up in this peice cuz if you guys are the last line of defense than I know I'll have to take care of this myself cause you to dont like cross dressing turd burglars in your bar so I'm definetly gonna get beat down
    Fixed it for you
    Last edited by JT Rock; 03-17-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never had a problem in this place before this I used to tip El Gamo and he'd look the other way and guard the bathroom door for me... I come in this friggin place for a beer and a rusty nail while Cutemick jiggles my coolions, I see you in friggin short sleeve shirt and jeans while you and Violent D kick some dude's ass for performing of facial fornication on me...

You're the muscle in these parts? SHIT!!!, I hope my gay pimp don't roll up in this peice cuz if you guys are the last line of defense than I know I'm gonna have to take care of this myself cause you to dont like cross dressing turd burglars in your bar
    Fixed it for you

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude you're rediculous... Oh, by the may. I left that report you asked for as a comment on your profile!

You see things through shit smeared, man anus seeing glasses I guess, I don't know. You clearly have me mistaken for someone else. But you sure do like to watch me. Telling me all about myself... I'ts freaky, really... Telling me what you're wearing like a 15 year old girl on the phone with her boyfriend... I don't care what you're wearing. Talking about what I may or may not be doing. You're the worst bouncer in history... Letting that poor bastard Baller nearly drown in seimen! 12 guys you let back there... You see everything else that happens here don't you? It seems that way. So then you must have let the lisping muthafukas back there to spead seed all over the poor kid.

Nice job asshole

Shame on you
    Last edited by PRIDE OF BOSTON; 03-17-2008 at 06:52 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep the man anus outta this place man!!!

Sounds like I missed plenty during the long weekend....
    Paddy's day was pretty cool, was in the parade with my boxing gym, got announced as a champ and everything!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

THat is cool donny. Parade man like a regular politician. You and Pac-man

Wasn't much Pat's day stuff here, I went down to the alleged "irish pub" because that is where i always go and they had some weak watered down green beer . Lots of amatuers drunks.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    THat is cool donny. Parade man like a regular politician. You and Pac-man

Wasn't much Pat's day stuff here, I went down to the alleged "irish pub" because that is where i always go and they had some weak watered down green beer . Lots of amatuers drunks.
    Funny you mention Pac man.

There was a large Filipino group in the parade, afterward they were all congregated on the city steps I run up to em and scream...."PACQUIAO!!!!!!" they all start cheering, chanting manny's name and clapping me on the back....gotta love it!

Itwas a cool weekend. I left home Saturday morning. Headed to the gym and then walked through the city. There was a huge brass band in the centre of the city, playing all these modern songs. They had Dancers and everything, it was really cool. It was a wet night that night and my girlfriend and I headed for a restaraunt to celebrate her birthday. The meal was amazing, need to spoil myself like that more!
    Sunday was pretty cool, we headed to town again, did some shopping and headed to the cinema to see "In Bruges" It was pretty decent, at least they got real Irish actors to play Irish characters.

Monday was the parade....50 guys ranging in ages of 10-21 represented our club. Of those 50 we had 20 County Champions, Ten Provincial champions and 5 National Champions....Unheard of!

Did some pads in the parade, a little skipping and light sparring too. Really cool. Didn't head out or anything, but I'm working Tuesday, Wenesday Thursday and I'm off til the following Tuesday?
    How bad like?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

alright, I'll be back for a drink later... I gotta do some work. JT, get your hand off of VD's leg... He looks uncomfortable... Until later
    That's it, Pride. Your done for the night. No more drinks. Go home. And pull your pants up. Nobody wants to see the Peter Manfredo tattoo on your ass.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    alright, I'll be back for a drink later... I gotta do some work. JT, get your hand off of VD's leg... He looks uncomfortable... Until later
    That's it, Pride. Your done for the night. No more drinks. Go home. And pull your pants up. Nobody wants to see the Peter Manfredo tattoo on your ass.
    You should see where he's got the tattoo "property of Jamie Clampitt"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

Sonofabitch, I can never close the place down on a tuesday
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey gents nearly happy hour.
    I'm nearly on lunch so ye all get the run of the place.

Anyone know what happened to Rains?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    Hey gents nearly happy hour.
    I'm nearly on lunch so ye all get the run of the place.

Anyone know what happened to Rains?

Didn't VD kick the shit out of him and leave him by the dumpster in the back?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could well haveVD been chomping at the bit to get at him the past while.
    Julius doesn't frequent this bar or anything, but he's been notably absent from other places.
    He permanently banned or what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    Could well haveVD been chomping at the bit to get at him the past while.
    Julius doesn't frequent this bar or anything, but he's been notably absent from other places.
    He permanently banned or what?

I don't think so... That little bastards squirilly
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, shit! He did get banned
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, shit! He did get banned
    His ban is over today but no sign of him

Thread Information