Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default principe cuadras v bam rodriguez

this card has changed so much from it's initial announcement after jessie vargas & liam smith was postponed. srisaket v principe was moved to the main event but now srisaket is out. bam is moving up from one oh eight for this fight. bam's brother joshua franco already holds a belt at one fifteen
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: principe cuadras v bam rodriguez

Dazn main card starting now, some slightly homeless looking guy fighting someone called Khalil Cole, I am unfamiliar with both.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His name is infact Coe not Cole, anyway he gives the hobo a bit of a beating, this Coe fellow looks very strong and powerful, not too quick or flexible though.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fernando Diaz, who was apparently originally meant to be fighting Rodriguez but he was promoted to the main event, is taking on someone called Lorenzo Smith who is unbeaten but has nevryfought someone who has won a pro fight :S...none of the commentary team have heard of him and there is no video footage of him either.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

amazing isn't it. Over five years total opponent record of 0-14. Doesn't stop the wbc from ushering him into a steppingstone belt though. Scored a nice knock down there.

Had a few seconds of temptation at buying the Thurman card. Just cannot do it.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha I didn't even notice this was for a minor belt :S... Good stuff.. I also had no idea Thurman was fighting tonight and is still ppv worthy :S,, I'd rather watch cuadras I don't rate Thurman much anymore.

Suitcase Smith did manage a slight knockdown on Diaz, good for him, he's not a plum.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Ha I didn't even notice this was for a minor belt :S... Good stuff.. I also had no idea Thurman was fighting tonight and is still ppv worthy :S,, I'd rather watch cuadras I don't rate Thurman much anymore.

Suitcase Smith did manage a slight knockdown on Diaz, good for him, he's not a plum.
    Really zero idea what PBC is doing with the factory line of huge ppv fees they're doing now. Every single month. Part time Thurman shot his career in the foot with inactivity but not a great way to 'build' back and create exposure. If anything the guy can talk. Shoot, I haven't seen Tank Davis fight 'live' in his last three starts.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Really zero idea what PBC is doing with the factory line of huge ppv fees they're doing now. Every single month. Part time Thurman shot his career in the foot with inactivity but not a great way to 'build' back and create exposure. If anything the guy can talk. Shoot, I haven't seen Tank Davis fight 'live' in his last three starts.
    I agree I was looking through the rankings of the 147 division on boxrec all these big name guys are pretty inactive, weird stuff hopefully Vergil Ortiz manages to get some good fights I like that young git.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

I agree I was looking through the rankings of the 147 division on boxrec all these big name guys are pretty inactive, weird stuff hopefully Vergil Ortiz manages to get some good fights I like that young git.
    Yep division is there to be cracked wide open now with big questions on Bud and Spence going forward. Really like Ortiz and Boots Ennis they feel ready for major bigger pushes. Ortiz has this Michael McKinson fella next don't know much about him. But with 2 ko's to his name something tells me he's in for a pretty rough night with Ortiz jr.

This one not going the way Raymond Ford envisioned it me thinks.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 02-06-2022 at 04:04 AM.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This woman's match up is a pretty big mis Match...at least they'll get their rare woman's fight stoppage....

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was ugly to watch yeh. Mitchell keeping it classy too with all the trashing of a ktfo opponent.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really is intriguing how this came and how it suddenly turned into late sub Rodriquez being the heavy favorite. Haven't found anyone who picks Cuadras. Should be good however it plays out.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's going on here who is this dancer following cuadras she walked to the Arena with him too... I like it more boxers need Personal dancers on fight night...

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cuadras Back looks pretty free from the old bacne... he's done for.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cuadras has Started pretty lively and looks a good bit broader at the shoulders, he landed some stuff to the body and was busier but I think Rodriguez was landing the better stuff..I think this may be a bad day for cuadryi don't think he'll be able to keep up that energy and Rodriguez's punches will add up.

Thread Information