Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: When you get pissed..............

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default When you get pissed..............

I went out last night for the first time in ages and ended up getting really drunk. Ive woke up this morning and i cant remember hardly anything (except for having a fag outside with a group of fellas, god knows what i was saying and i dont smoke!). Im really worried that i made a complete idiot of myself! Id like to hear of your own drunken experiences (or incidences). Cheers guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: When you get pissed..............

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggmeister View Post
    I went out last night for the first time in ages and ended up getting really drunk. Ive woke up this morning and i cant remember hardly anything (except for having a fag outside with a group of fellas, god knows what i was saying and i dont smoke!). Im really worried that i made a complete idiot of myself! Id like to hear of your own drunken experiences (or incidences). Cheers guys.
    Ha,been there,done that and got the T-shirt mate.I've got loads and loads of drunken stories.Here is one.I was out with my mate about 6 years ago.He was a DJ that worked spinning decks at a big nigh club through at Middlesbourgh(northeast of england),anyhow i used to always tagged along with him every saturday night.We'd get the bus through and have a few cans of beer on the back seat.We used to get set up and start mixing the music as soon as we got into the night club about 30mins or soo before the doors were open for the night.Anyway as the place was getting fuller with hot lasses and me going onto the tenth pint of beer i used to dance on the dancefloor first to help gather more women to join me while my DJ mate was high above me on the DJ stand laughing his head off at me dancing like a dick.Anyhow,after my mate finished his shift we'd get a taxi back to our town and continue drinking.We were in a main nightclub in town and me mate seen a mate of his that i've never met,anyhow his mate invited me back to his house out of town for a party,soo a couple of hours later we ended up in other taxi driving towards this party.We got there and their we're loads of women and blokes everywhere that i did'nt know.Next minute this bloke walks over asking me if i wanted any drugs,i said "No mate!"next minute i have this bull gog on my lap and another beer(about the 18th pint).Next thing i remember waking up on the floor with the sunshine in my eyes thinking WTF,"where am i,who's house is this?"I turned around relising i had slept behing the sofa and covered in fag ash.I got to me feet staggering about wanting the spew up,soo i asked this lad,"where's the toliet?",next thing im spewing up chunks,then i asked this women at the party to give me a blow job,then i seen me mate and we fucked off as quickly as we could on the long ride home on the bus.Mad time!!

P.S i did'nt get the blow job,she told me to fuck off.I was drunk as fook!!!
    Last edited by yvonne; 11-28-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggmeister View Post
    Ha,been there,done that and got the T-shirt mate.I've got loads and loads of drunken stories.Here is one.I was out with my mate about 6 years ago.He was a DJ that worked spinning decks at a big nigh club through at Middlesbourgh(northeast of england),anyhow i used to always tagged along with him every saturday night.We'd get the bus through and have a few cans of beer on the back seat.We used to get set up and start mixing the music as soon as we got into the night club about 30mins or soo before the doors were open for the night.Anyway as the place was getting fuller with hot lasses and me going onto the tenth pint of beer i used to dance on the dancefloor first to help gather more women to join me while my DJ mate was high above me on the DJ stand laughing his head off at me dancing like a dick.Anyhow,after my mate finished his shift we'd get a taxi back to our town and continue drinking.We were in a main nightclub in town and me mate seen a mate of his that i've never met,anyhow his mate invited me back to his house out of town for a party,soo a couple of hours later we ended up in other taxi driving towards this party.We got there and their we're loads of women and blokes everywhere that i did'nt know.Next minute this bloke walks over asking me if i wanted any drugs,i said "No mate!"next minute i have this bull gog on my lap and another beer(about the 18th pint).Next thing i remember waking up on the floor with the sunshine in my eyes thinking WTF,"where am i,who's house is this?"I turned around relising i had slept behing the sofa and covered in fag ash.I got to me feet staggering about wanting the spew up,soo i asked this lad,"where's the toliet?",next thing im spewing up chunks,then i asked this women at the party to give me a blow job,then i seen me mate and we fucked off as quickly as we could on the long ride home on the bus.Mad time!!

P.S i did'nt get the blow job,she told me to fuck off.I was drunk as fook!!!
    , brilliant mate. I love the way you just casually asked a lass to give you a blowjob, she shouldve said yes just for the cheek of it haha! Another thing with me is, when im drunk, ill waffle on like mad about boxing to anybody and everybody, i just cant seem to stop myself!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ha ha

i went out last saturday & my wife found me naked in the bedroom wardrobe

but spoke to a friend today & her husband went out drinking & was shouting @ his legs in the bathroom cos they wouldnt work @ 3am saturday morning ha ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    ha ha

i went out last saturday & my wife found me naked in the bedroom wardrobe

but spoke to a friend today & her husband went out drinking & was shouting @ his legs in the bathroom cos they wouldnt work @ 3am saturday morning ha ha
    Ha nice one. Ive been known to shout at certain parts of the anatomy that dont work after a piss up! I also mistook my girlfriends wardrobe for the toilet once!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

funny stuff guys. I have blacked out so many times its crazy. I'm notoriously known for peeing wherever the hell I want to when I'm drunk I pissed in my fiances had bag one night lol believe me she was not happy about that one.

This one particular instance it was Christmas time and we are staying at my fiances parents house for the night well I was pretty drunk when I went to bed (I do not remember any of this my fiance told me)I guess I got up in the middle night but ass naked walked out into her parents living room and start peeing on the Christmas tree and presents that were under the tree. All I can say is I don't think i will ever live that one down. i swear one way or another that story always comes up.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha could be interesting here.Not sure If I should break them down chronologically by years or charges .......Off the top,Ive never passed out or blacked out from drinking too much by itself......Ive been knocked out,knocked cold,fallen off roofs,hit by a car and flat jumped into a crimson unconsciousness at the 'wrong' party when drunk but never just fallen over on my own

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You havent been pissed until you've had to hold onto the grass to stop yourself from getting blown off the world.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMAO! This is great stuff guys, keep it coming!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: When you get pissed..............

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Ha could be interesting here.Not sure If I should break them down chronologically by years or charges .......Off the top,Ive never passed out or blacked out from drinking too much by itself......Ive been knocked out,knocked cold,fallen off roofs,hit by a car and flat jumped into a crimson unconsciousness at the 'wrong' party when drunk but never just fallen over on my own

lol

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: When you get pissed..............

I feel so boring now. I'm not sharing anything apart from the stripping which seems to be norm for drunk women Only passed out once, sitting on the toilet I usually fight it or throw up before that point.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oops EDIT i thought this was the hidden board.... carry on
    Last edited by Saddo; 11-30-2009 at 09:40 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    opps edit i thought this was the hidden board.... carry on
    damn! Missed what you posted.....what was it?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    opps edit i thought this was the hidden board.... carry on
    damn! Missed what you posted.....what was it?
    it was pretty revealing for me... then i came out and seen off topic and thought i aint sharing that with the whole world LOL

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember when I was like 17 I was in the school newspaper and we went for this like two day conference/awards thing at the University of Alabama and I skipped out and started drinking by like 11 in the morning and kept up so we finally go to the awards ceremony and I'm just bombed trying to hold it together slightly and all of a sudden the fucking unimaginable happens and they call my name and I had won for like best sports story. I'll never forget the look on my teachers face as I turned around and threw my arms up like I had just won a gold medal, she hated me, I never took it seriously, was a complete slacker, and had just joined for the trip, and she was so pissed. I almost fell over trying to get out of my aisle and go up and get the award. I tried to give a little speech

The story is that later on that night in the hotel at like four in the morning I woke up all of a sudden, stumbled into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and threw up on the floor. I don't know if that's true.

I don't know why I thought of that, it wasn't my craziest drunken night. I like to get drunk and sleep in people's backyards for some reason, I've woken up in like three of them and only remember going to sleep in one.

I got annoyed with people I was with one night in Florida and got out with a bottle of vodka and walked from Panama City Florida to like the next town over, it was like 15 miles in the middle of the night drinking and smoking the whole way, I don't remember why I was so set on doing that but it felt like an accomplishment. I remember coming down this main street with the sun coming up and people going to work and stopping at a waffle house and calling people and telling them to come get me.
    Last edited by OumaFan; 11-30-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Thread Information