Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ESPN name HW David Price Prospect of the year..

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    435
    Cool Clicks

    Default ESPN name HW David Price Prospect of the year..


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,318
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    693
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ESPN name HW David Price Prospect of the year..

    his power looks immense

    ok he hasnt fought anyone amazing but he has been fighting dome solid fighters and has looked very confortable doing it

    at this point I cant ever remember another british fighter easing through the british ranks like that at HW

    if he is never a world champion i will eat my hat
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,763
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1056
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ESPN name HW David Price Prospect of the year..

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    his power looks immense

    ok he hasnt fought anyone amazing but he has been fighting dome solid fighters and has looked very confortable doing it

    at this point I cant ever remember another british fighter easing through the british ranks like that at HW

    if he is never a world champion i will eat my hat
    I knew you'd be hype on Price @erics44. Although Tony Thompson is passed it in years, it's the right choice for development.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,318
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    693
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ESPN name HW David Price Prospect of the year..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    his power looks immense

    ok he hasnt fought anyone amazing but he has been fighting dome solid fighters and has looked very confortable doing it

    at this point I cant ever remember another british fighter easing through the british ranks like that at HW

    if he is never a world champion i will eat my hat
    I knew you'd be hype on Price @erics44 . Although Tony Thompson is passed it in years, it's the right choice for development.
    im looking forward to the thompson fight see how price deals with him

    price is massive favourite, i hope its not a fight too soon

    thompson was obviously seen as good enough to fight wlad twice
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,095
    Mentioned
    1519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2759
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ESPN name HW David Price Prospect of the year..

    It should have been Tyson Fury.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,844
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2207
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ESPN name HW David Price Prospect of the year..

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    It should have been Tyson Fury.
    I agree but the Pickey knows he has no punch and a glass jaw , so wants no part of Price.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,864
    Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ESPN name HW David Price Prospect of the year..

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    his power looks immense

    ok he hasnt fought anyone amazing but he has been fighting dome solid fighters and has looked very confortable doing it

    at this point I cant ever remember another british fighter easing through the british ranks like that at HW

    if he is never a world champion i will eat my hat
    I knew you'd be hype on Price @erics44 . Although Tony Thompson is passed it in years, it's the right choice for development.
    im looking forward to the thompson fight see how price deals with him

    price is massive favourite, i hope its not a fight too soon

    thompson was obviously seen as good enough to fight wlad twice
    @erics44 and @THE PHILOSOPHER you may be interested in this
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ht=David+Price

    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    435
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ESPN name HW David Price Prospect of the year..

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    his power looks immense

    ok he hasnt fought anyone amazing but he has been fighting dome solid fighters and has looked very confortable doing it

    at this point I cant ever remember another british fighter easing through the british ranks like that at HW

    if he is never a world champion i will eat my hat
    I knew you'd be hype on Price @erics44 . Although Tony Thompson is passed it in years, it's the right choice for development.
    im looking forward to the thompson fight see how price deals with him

    price is massive favourite, i hope its not a fight too soon

    thompson was obviously seen as good enough to fight wlad twice
    @erics44 and @THE PHILOSOPHER you may be interested in this
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ht=David+Price

    Thanx.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. David Price Knockouts
    By Beanz in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 11:19 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 08:53 PM
  3. David Price 'I Look Up To Wladimir Klitschko'
    By THE PHILOSOPHER in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 03:32 PM
  4. David price on Khan undercard?
    By Tam Seddon in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 09:09 PM
  5. David Price
    By oakleyno1 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 11:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing