Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Most despised boxer

Who is your most despised boxer ? The one that really gets under your skin and who you love to see get sparked out or take a beating and why ? Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Most despised boxer

Prince Naseem, the guy toyed with fighters and embaressed them just because he could.
    The look of bewilderment on his face while he's getting whupped is precious to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

(I know he is retired adn thank God) 1. Floyd Mayweather .. uses his elbows too much, can't win a fight with any offense, cries after every fight like a beeeatch. let's face it Castillo whooped that ass back in the day. PBF ducks so many fighters in every division it's pathetic. I will never buy another one of his fights

2. Allen Green (SMW) - thinks he is awesome, but Miranda finally shut him up.

3. Winky Wright - Doesn't come to fight. Couldn't knock a feather off of balloon. Go play flag football

4. Andrew Golata - biggest hardest hitting pansy of all time. Just quits outta nowhere. what a joke

5. Antonio Tarver - talks more trash than the garbage man and can't back it up. He's the man who could only beat one man.

6. Wlad Klitch - go play basketball. You are the most boring fighter of all time. You have long arms.. we get the point.

Category 2... Trainers that piss me off...

Buddy McGirt - worst thing he ever did was tell Gatti to box. Not only that he just gives horrible advise. Malanaggi will lose to hatton mark my words. McGirt will tell him he has the fight in the bag by the 4th round or something, just watch
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyFolds View Post
    (I know he is retired adn thank God) 1. Floyd Mayweather .. uses his elbows too much, can't win a fight with any offense, cries after every fight like a beeeatch. let's face it Castillo whooped that ass back in the day. PBF ducks so many fighters in every division it's pathetic. I will never buy another one of his fights

3. Winky Wright - Doesn't come to fight. Couldn't knock a feather off of balloon. Go play flag football

4. Andrew Golata - biggest hardest hitting pansy of all time. Just quits outta nowhere. what a joke

5. Antonio Tarver - talks more trash than the garbage man and can't back it up. He's the man who could only beat one man.

6. Wlad Klitch - go play basketball. You are the most boring fighter of all time. You have long arms.. we get the point.

Buddy McGirt - worst thing he ever did was tell Gatti to box. Not only that he just gives horrible advise. Malanaggi will lose to hatton mark my words. McGirt will tell him he has the fight in the bag by the 4th round or something, just watch
    I disagree with most of that, but I have to agree with McGirt
    If the two fighters are close on talent, and I see Buddy in one corner, and Freddie in the other, I know whose winning. Buddy has the exact same problem I do working a corner. I can train, but I know I run a bad corner, so I allways try to send someone else to run the corner, and just tell them what I want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Junior Witter - In every department.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Calzaghe i hate that wanker.
    Hidden Content There is no reward for second place

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ricky Hatton 'I'm just a normal guy I drink beer, I play darts blah blah blah'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with everything you said except for the comment about Klitschko. How could any boxing fan hate him? He either wins by knockout or gets knocked out. That's a great recipe for an exciting fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

never despised any,

disliked a few how abt henry akinwande(that fight with lennox & the chant of USA USA to scott welch after there fight)

how abt vincenzo nardiella(man he could moan, remember the benn fight saying his boots were slippin)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't really hate anyone, I would like to see one of the Peterson brothers to get sparked to see if they go from "BOP" to "BLOOOOP"

I want to see Gamboa get sparked as he, just to temper his arrogance a tad. Even if he did get caught this early in his pro career he could work his way back up easily.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No surprise here, Floyd Mayweather Jr.

He's an arrogant prick, who has hit women. He deserves a serious beatdown.

Why anyone would like him is beyond me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never despised any boxers. They put too much on the line. But LaMotta outside the ring came pretty close back in the day. He was a real pri--k in the gym. Surly and misreable--of course, he fought off that negative energy and turned into a "Raging Bull" inside the ring.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate Buddy McGirt too

I don't despise a boxer though. I think Calzaghe and Mayweather deserve to be knocked out...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac - Over rated to the extreme and his fans have no boxing knowledge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by lance Uppercut View Post

I agree with everything you said except for the comment about Klitschko. How could any boxing fan hate him? He either wins by knockout or gets knocked out. That's a great recipe for an exciting fighter.
    I guess you've watched him as of late haven't you

Thread Information