Greetings All!

It's been a while since I've been on the site, mainly because of a major move that I've made recently. Now that I'm settled in, I wanted to share some of the latest news and my thoughts on some of the upcoming fights and some of the less-discussed matters in boxing.

#1 - Media Hounds
Let's start with why many of you haven't been able to see the All Access shows... Apparently two of the big boys in media haven't been playing nice with each other. Time Warner and Showtime (CBS) have been in dispute over some 'fees' for some time, and it even led to Showtime being removed from some cable networks in the US. Over the last month, I read on several threads (here and other sites) how many of the matches and even prelim shows like All Access 'cannot be broadcast in this area.'

Well, it appears that they have resolved their issues and are playing nice again. As of today SHO has been restored to all of the previous outlets in the US and I hope that everyone can get back to preparing for the biggest fight of the year, bar none.

And for those who are already calling it the fight of the decade....

QUESTION: At $75US for PPV, I know this fight will generate more money, but is May/Canelo bigger in the public & boxing eye than Floyd/DLH?

At the time, those were two well-schooled champions who both accomplished it in multiple divisions before facing each other. They both had their share of mega fights & challenges - whether they planned for it or not. They had both faced a slew of champions, and had spent most of their careers fighting championship rounds.... Any resemblance or similarities?

Before the mods go crazy on me... On this thread, I'm open for discussion on
*The impact of the Media dispute i.e. abiltiy to view, &
*The comparison of May/Canelo and May/DLH posed by the question above.

Big up to all the longstanding members!