Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haye - The Comeback interview

Won't fight Fury , wants to fight 3 times a year, will be Champion again within 2 years and the shoulder is now fine.

He finally admits to lying about his "bad toe"

After being a Big Haye fan (still am ringwise) I just take what he says with a large pinch of salt these days.

Surely £5 million and a Fury fight is the best way for him to go for a title...?

If Fury beats Chisora then he's right up there in the rankings for a title shot and Haye could walk straight into that fight because it makes massive $$$$$

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/others/david-haye-i-lied-ive-let-people-down-9497558.html
    Last edited by smashup; 06-06-2014 at 08:02 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye - The Comeback interview

He didn't mean he lied about his toe he meant in failing to beat Wlad he let his fans down - therefore lied. He then goes on to blame bad training and niggling injuries for the Wlad loss.

The pathetic WBA have just ordered Chagaev-Oquendo for the vacant regular title. With the WBC that's now two belts up for grabs without having to face Wlad.

Haye just happens to be ringside on the night... like he was at Arreola-Stiverne.

David Haye will be in Fres Oquendo's corner for his WBA clash with Ruslan Chagaev | Latest | Boxing News - boxing news, results, rankings, schedules since 1909
    Last edited by Fenster; 06-06-2014 at 12:47 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The toe injury was legitimate injury but it was not the reason why he lost the fight. Wlad is a lot better fighter than he thinks.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Says he wouldnt fight Fury because he wants to deprive him of a payday. Heard that excuse before from fighters who didnt want any part of the opponent. I remember Hatton saying it about Witter. At that point back then Witter would have been all wrong for Hatton.

Haye didnt go through with the Fury fight because he didnt want a loss to Fury. Hes going to have to live with pulling out twice and he knows the real reason.

Hes not getting far enough for another Wlad fight. Where else is he earning £5 million? Hes full of shit. Thats more money than hes getting for fighting anyone else and he knows it.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye can not fight regularly as I think his shoulder would not stand up to too many fights. He will fight carefully selected fighters that will get him a title shot in the least amount of fights possible.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody should listen to that blowhard liar ever again. He's the most FOS fighter I can recall. It's a shame because he's talented. But everything about him is fraudulent

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Nobody should listen to that blowhard liar ever again. He's the most FOS fighter I can recall. It's a shame because he's talented. But everything about him is fraudulent
    Judging by the reaction from several sources the casual fans are lapping up a Haye comeback. No talk of it from Sky Sports though which is unusual considering they normally show his fights and promote the hell out of them. Perhaps his next fight will be shown else where.
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't call it a comeback, he's been here for years.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bo-Bo24 View Post
    Judging by the reaction from several sources the casual fans are lapping up a Haye comeback. No talk of it from Sky Sports though which is unusual considering they normally show his fights and promote the hell out of them. Perhaps his next fight will be shown else where.
    Maybe the casual fans who know fuck all but the more dedicated ones who spent money on travel and hotels 3 times last year wont be "lapping it up" unless they are completely fucking stupid

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-Bo24 View Post
    Maybe the casual fans who know fuck all but the more dedicated ones who spent money on travel and hotels 3 times last year wont be "lapping it up" unless they are completely fucking stupid
    Yes he is @Mark TKO

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a chance. I wouldn't even press the button on a ppv event of his till bell rings for round one

and he doesn't deserve to go straight to ppv
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Not a chance. I wouldn't even press the button on a ppv event of his till bell rings for round one

Even Adam Smith and Sky Sports who had their tongue right up Hayes rectum would not risk paying money to promote a pay per view yet.

This is why Haye is full of shit. Hes turned down a guaranteed £5 million against Fury. The only other big name out there he could possibly generate that kind of money with is possibly Wilder.

Haye was scared to lose. Scared to throw his legacy in the bin by being someone who lost to Fury.

I said it from the start, he would wait for the dust to settle and sure enough he will come back and hes actually stated he will not face Fury. Some dont want to give any respect to Fury but actions speak louder than words and the way Haye has gone about avoiding Fury speaks volumes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

Even Adam Smith and Sky Sports who had their tongue right up Hayes rectum would not risk paying money to promote a pay per view yet.

This is why Haye is full of shit. Hes turned down a guaranteed £5 million against Fury. The only other big name out there he could possibly generate that kind of money with is possibly Wilder.

Haye was scared to lose. Scared to throw his legacy in the bin by being someone who lost to Fury.

I said it from the start, he would wait for the dust to settle and sure enough he will come back and hes actually stated he will not face Fury. Some dont want to give any respect to Fury but actions speak louder than words and the way Haye has gone about avoiding Fury speaks volumes.
    Haye pulled out of two Fury fights and has already said he won't be fighting Fury if the chance came up. Says it all really.
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I honestly couldn't give any less of a fuck about him fighting again. Years ago he promised to rejuvenate heavyweight, and all he's given us is a load of talk, with the occasional boring fight or one sided blowout every year or so on average.

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bore off Haye
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Thread Information