Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    In case Kavanaugh doesn’t make it (which I hope he does) Democrats are preparing sexual assault charges for whomever is next before the senate
    It's funny, Gorsuch got appointed in record time and actually got Democratic votes too. That was only a few months ago. Maybe the best way to avoid having nominees getting hit with sexual abuse charges is not to appoint people with a history of sexual abuse.
    Seriously, do any of these charges sound logical. Why not come out when he was in the White House. Kavanaugh is not a stupid man, if he had these types of skeletons in the closet he wouldn’t have accepted. It is a hit job, it’s a shame they play this way. One reporter was trolled, someone called saying they were raped by him She was instantly offered 20,000 to appear on CNN. Can u imagine this happening to you and the media says u need to prove your innocence. If that’s how are justice system runs we are all fucked. Bork and Thomas went through this as well. You should be able to see this Kirk. How many times was this dude vetted? At least three times.

Where do you get this CNN/$20000 thing from? There's a long list of Trump appointees who were vetted by the FBI and transition team who ended up either not making it through the nomination stage (Pudzer for instance even had to resign from his day job when various stuff came out) or were fired when evidence came out a year after they'd been on the job (Porter (?) the wife beater). Vetting hasn't stopped a whole bunch of Trump administration people, maybe double figures already, having to resign as various evidence came out over the past year and a bit.

All three women want and FBI investigation. What's the penalty for lying to the FBI, five years. If you're caught lying to the FBI by making a false rape claim to try and derail a SCOTUS nomination then you're going to get five years. Kavanaugh doesn't want an FBI investigation. The GOP won't call his best friend to testify under oath despite him being an eyewitness. That tells you all you need to know.
    Oh yeah tells me all I need to know. As u said the guy gave a statement under pains of jail and this lady was changing testimony about witnesses and the Dems did not ask one hard hitting question just saying how brave she was. No corroboration and Feinstein leaked it with her Chinese spy driver, yes very fair process.
    Ah, so you make a bunch of claims that you probably heard from some talk radio nut and you can't back them up.

The woman answered every question she was asked in her testimony. The man, not so much.

https://twitter.com/jessohackberry/s...28785428082689

And he told a bunch of lies too. He even lied about how he made it into Yale. He had no connections to get him in there apart from the fact that he was a legacy. And of course he went to the fourth most expensive prep school in the country. He made it all the way from Georgetown Prep to Yale.

Still no explanation of why he spent two hundred thousand on baseball tickets and gave them away to his friends or which dark money group paid off hundreds of thousands of credit card debt just before he got nominated. Definitely doesn't have the temperament or the impartiality to sit on the SC. If you're ranting about the Clintons being out to get you at your confirmation hearings with zero evidence then you're better suited for a job as a Fox news nutcase.

And NAFTA! I'd say it amounted to a little tinkering around the edges but that's being too generous looking at the details coming out. I'll make a bet with anybody here that America's trade deficit is bigger one year after it passes than when it passes. Nobody will of course take the bet so I'll keep you updated with graphs every few months.

Remember the corporate tax cut that was going to be passed down to workers in the form of higher wages? Here's how that's working out.

Fucking Fred not working properly today.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 10-02-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The dossier is actually insignificant in the Mueller investigation. It's only a big deal to conservatives, like the FISA warrant, because they're the only things that the GOP can create any kind of controversy over. I'm not fussed about the dossier at all.

Did you read the list of times Q predicted something happening and it didn't? Do you still think Q is believable? We're still going to see those mass arrests?

I've told you endless times Lyle. Whatever criminality that emerges will be all on the Trump side. All the Nunes/deep state/Q stuff will turn out to be crazy conspiracy stuff.

Swetnick goes on to confirm that she has held several inactive government clearances, including “Secret – U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Justice, and Public Trust – U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP).:
    She has a long history of working within the United States Government and seems to be as legitimate of a witness as a prosecutor could hope for.

https://hillreporter.com/alleged-rap...h-accuser-8359

And she also wants an FBI investigation. She's willing to risk her career and five years in prison to make a statement to the FBI. Why would you do that if there's any chance what you're saying could be disproved?
    "The dossier is real and provable and no part has been disproved!!!!!"....."AKSHULLY...I'm not fussed about the dossier".....oh and you're not fussed about the FISA warrants either? How convenient for you.

I think Q has been right a lot more times than you'd ever admit. All I will say about arrests is we'll see....kinda odd that we're still talking about an election that's over 2 years old now dontcha think? Naaaaah I guess Democrats have always been sore losers.

I've told YOU endless times...."we'll see what happens"

Swetnick also had a restraining order put out on her by an ex-boyfriend who alleges she threatened him, his family, his wife and child....yeah she's a real peach.
    It really is insignificant. The only time I mention it is to reply to whatever crazy shit you've been told about it.

And Q hasn't been right about anything so far. It's the most obvious load of crap ever Lyle.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    The woman answered every question she was asked in her testimony. The man, not so much.
    Vox? Yeah because that's just a middle of the road kinda news isn't it

That graph is fucking pathetic even for you which is why you linked to a tweet instead of to the graph itself because well you're a pussy.

Here I'll ask YOU a direct question and we'll see how you respond "Was Dr. Christine Blasey Ford honest in her testimony?"

It really is insignificant. The only time I mention it is to reply to whatever crazy shit you've been told about it.

And Q hasn't been right about anything so far. It's the most obvious load of crap ever Lyle.
    As long as you say so Kirkland

All I'll say is WE'LL SEE

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#Graphathetic

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha, Kirk throwing out these allegations of payoffs and Kirk uses Twatter as a resource, ha ha

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And nafta is just tinkering and means nothing right. I thought the trade shit was going to ruin relations and the economy, now it happens and it’s “just tinkering” ha ha you can’t even talk to these people.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Vox? Yeah because that's just a middle of the road kinda news isn't it

That graph is fucking pathetic even for you which is why you linked to a tweet instead of to the graph itself because well you're a pussy.

Here I'll ask YOU a direct question and we'll see how you respond "Was Dr. Christine Blasey Ford honest in her testimony?"

As long as you say so Kirkland

All I'll say is WE'LL SEE
    As usual you attack the source of the information rather than reply to the factual stuff therein. I didn't see the Vox article. I just saw that on twitter and it looked accurate to me. The woman answered all the questions, the man dodged answering most of the questions he was asked or started questioning the questioner or whatever. It kind of spoke for itself.

Even Trump said she was credible Lyle. Why he would do that I don't know when he might be facing a dozen credible witnesses in committe hearings soon. Even Foc news said she was credible and her testimony was a diaster for the GOP.

It's not me saying so about this Q conspiracy stuff Lyle. So far not one of his predictions has turned out to be true and there's a list of dozens of his predictions that have turned out to be wrong. Yet you still believe it's going to happen.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha, Kirk throwing out these allegations of payoffs and Kirk uses Twatter as a resource, ha ha

I didn't post any link to anything. It's been reported in basically every newspaper. If you read a paper instead of getting your news from talk radio and similar you'd know as well instead of going through life being permanently ignorant and misinformed about everything.

Here's one article that lists the debt as between sixty and two hundred thousand. It later transpires that it was over a hundred. If you manage to make it through the article youll see how that much debt would have been crippling him. According to Kavanaugh he ran that much debt up buying baseball tickets for his friends but luckily just before he got nominated they all anonymously paid him back for all the tickets he'd bought them, and that's all we get to know. Maybe something for the FBI to look at or a Democratic committee if they do win the midterms.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/12/supr...card-debt.html

And I've never said anything like that about the trade situation. Currnently Trump is raising twenty billion in taxes, sorry tariffs, on the American consumer on Chinese goods they buy. But that's peanuts in a twenty thousand billion economy. You can probably do the maths. It does have the possibility to escalate but if the new NAFTA agreement is anything to go by, where Canada and Mexico just agree to a bunch of adjustments that they'd already agreed to in the TPP treaty that didn't get signed then Trump will allow China to offer a bunch of window dressing and when they do he'll sell it as the greatest deal ever made.

Of course he's eventually got a pudding/eating scenario to deal with. When it becomes clear that the new NAFTA agreement and probable new China agreement makes zero significant difference to the US economy and the trade deficit continues to increase, he'll have to find some way of explaining it.

Like to bet on whether the trade deficit will be bigget one calendar year after the new NAFTA deal is signed? Yeah.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And here's what happens when you give a gigantic tax cut to the top one percent. All that money has to go somewhere:

Stock investors are welcoming money-losing companies into the public markets this year with open arms.
    About 83% of U.S.-listed initial public offerings in 2018’s first three quarters involve companies that lost money in the 12 months leading up to their debut, according to data compiled by University of Florida finance professor Jay Ritter. That is the highest proportion on record, according to Mr. Ritter, an IPO expert whose data goes back to 1980.
    Some analysts and market watchers are concerned. They see similarities with the dot-com bubble of nearly two decades ago that left many investors with enormous losses. The prior high-water mark for money-losing companies going public was 2000, when 81% of stock-market debutantes were unprofitable, according to Mr. Ritter’s data.
    Kevin Landis, chief investment officer of tech-focused Firsthand Capital Management, said he is wary of money rushing into unprofitable companies. “The lesson from 2000 is don’t chase what everyone else is chasing,” he said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/red-ink...ket-1538388000

El Kabong Guest

As usual you attack the source of the information rather than reply to the factual stuff therein. I didn't see the Vox article. I just saw that on twitter and it looked accurate to me. The woman answered all the questions, the man dodged answering most of the questions he was asked or started questioning the questioner or whatever. It kind of spoke for itself.

Even Trump said she was credible Lyle. Why he would do that I don't know when he might be facing a dozen credible witnesses in committe hearings soon. Even Foc news said she was credible and her testimony was a diaster for the GOP.

It's not me saying so about this Q conspiracy stuff Lyle. So far not one of his predictions has turned out to be true and there's a list of dozens of his predictions that have turned out to be wrong. Yet you still believe it's going to happen.
    Well the source is Vox and they aren't all that reliable in presenting a story which is truthful. They are unashamed of being heavily slanted to the left. "It looked accurate to me"....yeah I don't doubt it did. I guess it didn't strike you as to why Judge Kavanaugh wouldn't answer certain questions (and that's ASSUMING their graph is correct) what with being the accused in that situation. For example Kamala Harris did her little grandstanding asking if Judge Kavanaugh had contact with anyone associated with a specific law firm...she said "It's a very specific question"....which yeah the question is specifically itself, however the terms are quite broad 'anyone' 'associated with' ....so runners? Clerks? Janitors? we don't know who she meant because she refused to clarify and Judge Kavanaugh even asked for a roster, she refused to provide, Judge asked for clarification and she refused. How eager to respond to a question like that would YOU be what with being in front of Congress facing penalty of perjury even if you made an innocent mistake and misremembered something.

Trump is playing along with the Democrats because he knows they have nothing....Dr. Ford the most credible....so credible that she's the ONLY ONE telling her story. 4 people have refuted her under penalty of felony perjury....do you like those odds Kirkland? Does that inspire confidence in you?

Don't believe Q, fine, I don't really care if you believe it or not....WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS...or hey you feel free to tell us all what happens, go on @Kirkland Laing tell us all what happens to Kavanaugh, to Trump, what happens in the midterms? Please DO TELL Kirkland.

El Kabong Guest

“It would seem to me that if people are going to be identified this ought to be held very close and not." - Sen. Diane Feinstein

"I think the investigation ought to be closely held," she reiterated

Hey Kirk does that sound like confidence to you? It kinda tells me that the FBI report won't have the goods on Kavanaugh but want to keep up appearances......awww bless their evil little black hearts.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Kirk is trolling he will not acknowledge anything positive trump has done, is this how the majority of trump haters are or is this a technique of trolls

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk, the Angel of Light has spoken.

El Kabong Guest

I think Kirk is trolling he will not acknowledge anything positive trump has done, is this how the majority of trump haters are or is this a technique of trolls
    Well let's be honest here Brett Kavanaugh threw ice on someone during a bar fight when he was 21 years old....it's not like Keith Ellison abused his girlfriend recently or Barack Obama admitted cocaine use during his youth or Beto O'Rourke driving drunk, crashing his car, fleeing the scene, and later denying what's on the police report.

I mean this Brett Kavanaugh is a crazy man....he might even still......(whispering) drink beer.....he may even have 2 or 3 (gasp).

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

******bwett stole my gi joe when we were 6 *******

Thread Information