Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Trump is the modern day Conan!

I was watching Conan the Barbarian on TV last night, and he had an interesting quote about life.

"Conan, what is best in life?"

"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women."

As a life-long conservative, it's been great to see Trump crush the Democrats and see them driven before him, as Obama and Hillary are now begging him to work with them.

But in our sensitized day and age... we got to hear the lamentations of their women AND men!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump is the modern day Conan!

I shall make pets of the women and shall be the regret of the men. I just need to finish bathing in the tears of these social justice warriors. Victory is even better than I thought and I thought it would be great.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#don'tOffendGandalf

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Might be he is but he is not alone to make decisions

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    #don'tOffendGandalf
    Or call him a shill. Or mention cat burgers. Or gnats and galaxies. Or say he penalizes female students. Or say he is wrong for wanting help for vulnerable people. He is reborn, released from the cross, and wants to do good. That is all.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only people who were surprised by white people voting for white supremacy is other white people. Trump stoked racial hatred, but he didn’t invent it. The irony of this whole thing is that Trump knew better than a lot of “good” white folks how much white power and supremacy means to white people.

From day one, he bet that it would be enough to get him elected. He ran a brilliant campaign, in a country where a brilliant campaign can almost solely consist of telling white people they might not be on top forever. He called it. Credit where it’s due.

Black people : Tool up and Strap up

Practice your 2nd Amemdent Right.

According to NBC news "Gun store owners told NBC News that since November 8 they're seeing up to four times as many black and minority customers — and black gun groups are reporting double the normal number of attendees at their meetings since the election."

I just read that it’s costing New York City taxpayers 1 million to host their new president-elect. And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

That's because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son
    (Yup Trump's soldiers were still marching when he was 60 years old) Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.

I give it six months before one of the Generals decides to go full Dr.Strangelove on a nuke into Moscow thinking he’s taking a Sunday trolley ride.

When the northern hemisphere turns to radioactive dust they’re going to need all of the blessings they can get.

Last edited by denilson200; 11-25-2016 at 03:50 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    The only people who were surprised by white people voting for white supremacy is other white people. Trump stoked racial hatred, but he didn’t invent it. The irony of this whole thing is that Trump knew better than a lot of “good” white folks how much white power and supremacy means to white people.

From day one, he bet that it would be enough to get him elected. He ran a brilliant campaign, in a country where a brilliant campaign can almost solely consist of telling white people they might not be on top forever. He called it. Credit where it’s due.

According to NBC news "Gun store owners told NBC News that since November 8 they're seeing up to four times as many black and minority customers — and black gun groups are reporting double the normal number of attendees at their meetings since the election."

I just read that it’s costing New York City taxpayers 1 million to host their new president-elect. And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

(Yup Trump's soldiers were still marching when he was 60 years old) Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.

I give it six months before one of the Generals decides to go full Dr.Strangelove on a nuke into Moscow thinking he’s taking a Sunday trolley ride.

When the northern hemisphere turns to radioactive dust they’re going to need all of the blessings they can get.

Hey can I ask you a question, this is something I never understood: why do black people hate Trump?

I can understand why Muslims and Mexicans were against him, but why black people? What did he do?

And how would a Clinton victory have been better for black Americans?

I know black Americans overwhelmingly vote democrat historically, but I must have missed what Trump did to piss off the brothers.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes @denilson200 it is unusual here in the us to hear of armed African Americans

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yes @denilson200 it is unusual here in the us to hear of armed African Americans
    You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by vidgil View Post

Hey can I ask you a question, this is something I never understood: why do black people hate Trump?

I can understand why Muslims and Mexicans were against him, but why black people? What did he do?

And how would a Clinton victory have been better for black Americans?

I know black Americans overwhelmingly vote democrat historically, but I must have missed what Trump did to piss off the brothers.
    1. Trump is an active white supremacist
    2. Hilary is a passive white supremacist.

America is a fire of white supremacy and it's been that way for over 300 years. Hilary will do nothing to put the fire out but she will make sure the fire still burns. Where as Trump will pour gallons fuel on the fire, build the fire up, add tons of wood and create an inferno. That's the difference.

I don't hate Trump, the same way I don't hate Crocodiles. But I understand a crocodiles nature. I understand that a crocodile would kill me. It's not personal. It will feel no remorse. It will forget that it even happened the next day. It's just business. It's just his nature.

Last edited by denilson200; 11-25-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And what is black people's nature, genius? Can you write a scientific paragraph on "black people's nature"? It will be scholarly, right? Looking forward to reading your literate, scientific thesis in this thread.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We have a new black gentleman at work. We had a discussion the other day and decided prejudice is more economic than anyone else

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And what is black people's nature, genius? Can you write a scientific paragraph on "black people's nature"? It will be scholarly, right? Looking forward to reading your literate, scientific thesis in this thread.
    Black people are not going anywhere. We will fight till hell freezes over and then we'll fight you on that ice.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Black people are not going anywhere. We will fight till hell freezes over and then we'll fight you on that ice.
    The blacks are strong, this is true, but their energy is too unfocused for them to be anything more than a minor threat!

Too much in-fighting to truly get anything done. You guys will need a strong white leader to focus your energy.

I'm far more worried about the Chinese than I am the blacks. They are the real threat to our white domination!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea Kinda

Thread Information