Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Manuel Charr attempts to lure Haye, by copying his tactics.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manuel Charr attempts to lure Haye, by copying his tactics.

For the record it is @Vendettos that says Haye will beat Vitali, I do not. Vitali will be fully motivated for the fight and would smash Haye to bits as he hates him as much as Wlad does.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    For the record it is @Vendettos that says Haye will beat Vitali, I do not. Vitali will be fully motivated for the fight and would smash Haye to bits as he hates him as much as Wlad does.
    I say Vitali is slow now, Haye needs redemption, and will need to go for it.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

shame haye nver bothered to sign the multiple contracts to fight vitali when he had the chance to then.... now vitali is more of a politician than a boxer we will bever know !... haye had multiple chances to fight vitali and it was him who turned them down..... maybe haye should go and fight valuev again....

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    shame haye nver bothered to sign the multiple contracts to fight vitali when he had the chance to then.... now vitali is more of a politician than a boxer we will bever know !... haye had multiple chances to fight vitali and it was him who turned them down..... maybe haye should go and fight valuev again....
    Haye would say it had a lot of clauses in it but either way the fight has not happened and I think Vitali will retire before fighting Haye. Hope I am wrong.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye would say it had a lot of clauses in it but either way the fight has not happened and I think Vitali will retire before fighting Haye. Hope I am wrong.
    haye says a lot of things :S wladimir gave him 50% of the purse for their fight :S... haye was certainly getting a good deal.. he had multiple chances to fight vitali and he chose valuev and chisora instead :S

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haye says a lot of things :S wladimir gave him 50% of the purse for their fight :S... haye was certainly getting a good deal.. he had multiple chances to fight vitali and he chose valuev and chisora instead :S
    I am not siding with Haye but he took a gamble and beat Valuev so that he could go back to the negotiating table with Wlad and ask for more money and rights to their fight. He chose Chisora because he said Vitali said fight him first which he did and Vitali still did not agree to fight with him.

Thread Information