Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hulk v Superman

Reading World War Hulk comics and he is stronger than ever beating up Black Bolt and Iron Man which should make him the strongest Marvel super hero (although Thor would disagree) could he beat Superman, DC strongest hero?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hulk v Superman

Nah, superman outlasts him for me. Superman too fast too quick for the Hulk.

Altho superman was beat by Muhammad Ali wasn't he

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As long as Superman uses his speed and agility to stay on the back side of the Hulk spurring him on with his heat vision to the spine he should be able to go the distance. From there Superman could go for the butt punch and stick him right in the ciatic nerve. This plan can work so long as Superman remembers to protect himself at all times, and that Lex Luthor does not leave a stool made out of Kriptonite laying in Superman's corner.

Of course no one can forget Superman's humiliating defeat by the hands of Muhammad Ali. Despite allegations that Ali's gloves were loaded with Kriptonite, these claims have yet to be proved. Angelo Dundee has made no comment in regards to that terrific night except that the better man won.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They have faced each other quite a few times in the past and Superman has usually won but now,with this new,FULLY infuriated 100% Hulk,I think HJulk would win! I'm loving the World War Hulk series BTW!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    They have faced each other quite a few times in the past and Superman has usually won but now,with this new,FULLY infuriated 100% Hulk,I think HJulk would win! I'm loving the World War Hulk series BTW!
    Oh Gamo buddy you get sadder and sadder mate. Poetry AND comic books!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Superman could not hurt The Hulk. I doubt The Hulk could get his hands on Superman. It would be a no contest.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember Doomsday killed Superman, so this current Hulk who is a hell of a lot stronger could do so too. He is rocking the Marvel universe and all the hero's are getting beaten by him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Remember Doomsday killed Superman, so this current Hulk who is a hell of a lot stronger could do so too. He is rocking the Marvel universe and all the hero's are getting beaten by him.
    I'm not hip to D.C. comics. Just how did Doomsbay kill Superman? Did he use kryptonite?

El Kabong Guest

....The Hulk is still normally Bruce Banner whereas Superman is always Superman only he has to act normal while he's Clark Kent.

So Superman in a total ass whupping.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doomsday killed Superman in a one on one fight, so Hulk could do the same as he is a hell of a lot stronger currently. Also currently there is no Bruce Banner, he is Hulk all the time and so no weaknesses.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about Captain America is he still fighting?

Personally I think God whups all of em,

When it comes to putting money on any super hero it's the creator of heaven and earth every single time for me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    What about Captain America is he still fighting?

Personally I think God whups all of em,

When it comes to putting money on any super hero it's the creator of heaven and earth every single time for me
    As I see it God is more of a referee of devine intervention watching everything ppv on a hacked box. God knows he can whoop them all in go, but why bother he's playing matchmaker with men's fate and probably laying back on a cloud-like lazyboy while wearing a t-shirt that says "shit happens" asking Jesus to pass him the bowl of nachos. Blasphemy? Sure, but likely-- you betcha.

Satan is a different story altogether.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Superman could not hurt The Hulk. I doubt The Hulk could get his hands on Superman. It would be a no contest.
    Superman actually knocked the Hulk out in a one on one battle. It lasted only a few seconds. He saw him, assessed it could be a knockdown, drag out battle and decided to throw everything at him, including the kitchen sink. Oh, and the first time Superman 'fought' the Hulk he stood there and let Hulk's punches bounce off him.

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Doomsday did not kill Superman. Superman didn't die; he just exhausted all his energy and went into a comatose state for a period of time. Shortly after STAR labs took his body they noticed that his wounds had already started to heal. Superman did kill Doomsday, though. He broke his neck. It's just that Doomsday can recover even from death.
    Oops

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes Liquid but this is the new Hulk who is even madder and thus even stronger than he has ever been before. He has wiped out Black Bolt, Iron man, Dr Strange and a whole lot more hero's. This incarnation of the Hulk just cannot be stopped.

Superman may have been "exhausted" by Doomsday but Hulk would kill him now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah, but what you have failed to consider is since Superman fought Doomsday he has become considerably stronger. He can stay in space indefinitely whereas before he could only last for a few days. They both have gotten stronger so I still say Superman wins.
    Oops

Thread Information