Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Maidana v Mayweather

I know it is early to start this topic but I have already assembled some comrades for this fight and despite myself I am looking forward to it. Floyd is a master at figuring out his opponents. As most of us who watch know it usually takes him three rounds and then it's Floyd's domination.

With this fight, Maidana is not an idiot. Its not like he isn't aware of Floyd figuring his opponents out. If Chino goes into the fight with the same game plan Floyd would rack up the points from the get go.

So what do you think, will we have a good competitive fight this Sept or will it just be a display of Floyd's greatness. I'm not going into this thinking Floyd is going to lose his 0, although I would love to see it happen I am just hoping to see a good competitive fight with Maidana ripping those body shots and perhaps getting a bit dirty.

Just wondering what you you guys think, am I be unrealistic, should I be expecting a Floyd fight instead of a competition. Any word on the undergrad fights, they are bound to be good which can take the sting out of dropping seventy bucks to see Floyd make a pro look like a novice.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Maidana v Mayweather

Boxrec have Lee fighting Quillin which is a dream for me but no confirmation for either of the camps. Leo Santa Cruz and Thurman are both on the card but no opponents yet. Could be a great fight for Cruz. Rigo wants the fight but Quigg was supposed to fight in England the same day but has been removed from the card and Hearns is saying he is trying to get the fight.

If Lee fights Quillin and Cruz fights Rigo/Quigg, the large sum I dished out for tickets will be well well worth it.

Regarding the main fight itself I see Floyd winning a UD in a relatively easy fight for him.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Maidana v Mayweather

Floyd v Chino is a boring fight because Floyd will outclass him. His boxing skill is A, Maidana is just B. Easy money for Floyd, I much prefer it if he fought Thurman. Waste of Floyd's time and his career countdown to the magic 50.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information