Thread: Haye Bellew confirmed

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye win's this easy Bellend gets smashed.
    Probably Haye makes more money facing Tony than fighting for a vacant title, and it's a easy fight for Haye .

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye Bellew confirmed

Easy money fight for haye.

Shame about Briggs.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Win win for Bellew

Lose lose for Haye

If Bellew loses he gets money and the credibility of fighting a full blown HW
    If he wins then he gets all sorts of marketability, money and a massive scalp.

If Haye wins he's expected to anyways, he gets ridiculed for fighting a CW and ducking bigger names and bigger fighters.
    If he loses he is retired

But he won't lose and jumps straight back into prime time PPV on a Sky/Matchroom Card in an easy 1-2 round KO fight - you my friend are seriously missing the point

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not saying for a second it won't sell and help both guys bank accounts, but is it a viable fight? Simply no. It's a guy who's 220 or 230 and has been a legit HW with KO power for years, against a guy who was KO'ed by Adonis Stevenson, lost to Nathan Cleverly and drew with Chilemba in that time. I'll stream it if I'm around sure, but anyone willing to pay for this is a sucker, again not saying there aren't lots of them. May as well put Cleverly vs AJ on the same bill, there's another mouth watering domestic clash.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I'm not saying for a second it won't sell and help both guys bank accounts, but is it a viable fight? Simply no. It's a guy who's 220 or 230 and has been a legit HW with KO power for years, against a guy who was KO'ed by Adonis Stevenson, lost to Nathan Cleverly and drew with Chilemba in that time. I'll stream it if I'm around sure, but anyone willing to pay for this is a sucker, again not saying there aren't lots of them. May as well put Cleverly vs AJ on the same bill, there's another mouth watering domestic clash.

Your still not getting it Haye doesn't need a "Viable" fight...! He want's one. it's a win win platform back into primetime PPV and a shot at the Heavyweight title again on Sky PPV with Matchroom.

You think Eddie Hearns not gonna rip his fucking hand off and do a deal after he smashes Bellew to bits in 1-2 rounds?

Fuck me the smart money would be on the deal between and Hearn already put to bed days ago

Imagine Haye does fight as a mandatory for the Heavyweight title (which is 95% nailed on) Hearn could do a MASSIVE AJ v Haye fight at Wembley where everyones a winner $$£$£$£$£

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

Your still not getting it Haye doesn't need a "Viable" fight...! He want's one. it's a win win platform back into primetime PPV and a shot at the Heavyweight title again on Sky PPV with Matchroom.

You think Eddie Hearns not gonna rip his fucking hand off and do a deal after he smashes Bellew to bits in 1-2 rounds?

Fuck me the smart money would be on the deal between and Hearn already put to bed days ago

Imagine Haye does fight as a mandatory for the Heavyweight title (which is 95% nailed on) Hearn could do a MASSIVE AJ v Haye fight at Wembley where everyones a winner $$£$£$£$£
    Why do you think I'm missing that? I don't have as much faith as you seem to that Haye does want a real fight, but I understand if he's not doing anything else anyways this will only help him get it and demand more money, bravo for him, what a brilliant operator. My point was that it's due to people being stupid and easily conned, there is literally no reason anyone should pay for this, all I'm saying. It's as predictable a demolition as should ever be sanctioned on a high level.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Vendettos @p4pking

Not for a second trying to come across as a know all etc but i used to get frustrated with certain fighters taking Bullshit fights that "Belt Wise" made no sense at all.

Believe me i've been watching fights live since 1988-89 when i was 12-13 years old and it was probably about 10 odd years ago when i was moaning about a similar situation (can't remember the fight or fighter if im honest) but a wise man basically said to me something similar to the point im trying to get across here.... like it or not Boxing is a business first and a sport second.
    Always has been and probably always will be and UFC will follow suit sooner or later and the only reason they make regular "Best v Best fights" is simply because it isn't fractioned off yet and they all fight under one Ownership/Ruling so it's easy to make the big fights.
    Boxing with all it's Belts/Governing Bodies is a logistical nightmare and money has the final say 99% of the time unfortunately.
    And for the record the "Wise Man" who opened my eyes was the very man who runs this site @Saddo and another legend of this site, who some of you guys might not be familiar with - Curtis McCormick
    @Vendettos it's guys like you who will keep this site going and in my opinion are the new blood, massive passion for the square circle and a nice attitude to go with it.

Without realising i googled "Kuba Moczyk" the other day after hearing of yet another death in the sport and ended up seeing your youtube videos.

Keep it up son but FFS sort your bobble hat out

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You never have to worry about coming across as a know all. You aren't saying anything that isn't obvious, perhaps you are giving Haye credit for it and many wont, that's all. This fight will make sense for him because people are stupid, obviously that's all I should have typed so you wouldn't read so much into it.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do you think I'm missing that? I don't have as much faith as you seem to that Haye does want a real fight, but I understand if he's not doing anything else anyways this will only help him get it and demand more money, bravo for him, what a brilliant operator. My point was that it's due to people being stupid and easily conned, there is literally no reason anyone should pay for this, all I'm saying. It's as predictable a demolition as should ever be sanctioned on a high level.

My point exactly mate!!

Haye doesn't want a "Real Fight" and hasn't in years which is why he bottled it against Klitschko and refused to engage and didn't want it with Fury and now the same with Briggs.

He's a 2 weight World Champ and 36 years old now is he? (i don't think belts are really his driving force anymore)..... the guys Skint and as i understand it in the middle of a divorce case with his ex wife Natasha

He just want's to make huge money by taking as little risk as possible - i know it stinks but if a promoter (Hearn) and a massive Satellite tv platform on PPV (Sky) are willing to put this show on to the masses can we blame him.
    I know it's not purist stuff or the way it should be but it just goes full circle to my point.
    Business £$£$£ first - Sport second.
    I know i'll watch it live and hand on heart would pay the full PPV price if i didn't get HD ppv for free anyway and i would bet my house 99% of people who think this is a joke fight will do too come fight week

Bellews as much to Blame here anyway.... he's not even a convincing Cruiserweight for me and i think he'd get battered if he tries to unify against Dennis Lebedev and he knows it, which is why i think he's pushed so hard for Haye so he can Cash in before he's history as a Crusierweight

Again..... Money talks
    Last edited by smashup; 11-26-2016 at 08:49 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To everybody who's saying Boxing is a business first and a Sport second, the more of you that believe that, the more it is the case. And the more of you that pay for this horseshit the worse it gets.
    And it's wrong , Boxing IS A SPORT! I'm amazed that people entertain mismatches like this.
    And why do they get away with it? Because the "governing" bodies are all spineless crooks . The BBBOC Shouldn't sanction it and make the cunts use the Luxembourg BBOC again!
    And the World bodies should strip Haye of his ranking and Bellew of his title.
    And anyone who pays for this isn't really a fan of Boxing , but more a fan of hype and Bullshit. MUGS!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[MENTION=21939]@Vendettos it's guys like you who will keep this site going and in my opinion are the new blood, massive passion for the square circle and a nice attitude to go with it.

Without realising i googled "Kuba Moczyk" the other day after hearing of yet another death in the sport and ended up seeing your youtube videos.

@smashup Haha.. appreciated mate! Glad you seen the videos, I only started them for saddo posts but I'm probably going to do them daily.

And my hat is comfy as hell

Last edited by Vendettos; 11-26-2016 at 09:06 AM.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    [MENTION=21939]@Vendettos it's guys like you who will keep this site going and in my opinion are the new blood, massive passion for the square circle and a nice attitude to go with it.

@smashup Haha.. appreciated mate! Glad you seen the videos, I only started them for saddo posts but I'm probably going to do them daily.

And my hat is comfy as hell

So are you basically saying that the "Vendettos Hat" is your "Burt Sugar Cigar" / "Don King Hair"
    Being half Scottish myself i'd go for the Kilt personally!
    Didn't do Frank Maloney any harm wearing a skirt for 20 years

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is better than this and should make a serious go at winning the title fighting boxers that will get him a title shot, not make these gimmick fights.

Haye is preparing himself to get smashed by AJ and Wilder because Bellew is no preparation for those fighters.

Ugly joke and the worst thing is we have to hear from both of them until March 2017! Sky will plug this to death.

I hate boxing of this kind, total mis match like Canelo v Khan, GGG v Brook and now this.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Haye is better than this and should make a serious go at winning the title fighting boxers that will get him a title shot, not make these gimmick fights.

Haye is preparing himself to get smashed by AJ and Wilder because Bellew is no preparation for those fighters.

Ugly joke and the worst thing is we have to hear from both of them until March 2017! Sky will plug this to death.

I hate boxing of this kind, total mis match like Canelo v Khan, GGG v Brook and now this.

He doesn't have to though does he..! He's WBA mandatory and he's done fuck all to be in that position - this is just an easy and BIG payday that 99% guarantees Hearn will promote his Heavyweight title shot after he destroys Bellew on PPV.

Hearn/Haye are in bed together

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I understand that but how is this preparing Haye to beat AJ or any of the big super heavyweights.

Haye could beat AJ if he made the effort.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information