Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

My state of Texas had 4,298 NEW Covid-19 cases TODAY ALONE.

Yesterday: 4,138 NEW cases

June 18: 3,881 NEW cases

June 17: 3,353 NEW cases

June 16: 2,996 NEW cases

June 15: 2,906 NEW cases

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing video. The chair cutaway and bucket combo I have done before.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Amazing video. The chair cutaway and bucket combo I have done before.

It was very fuuny. Cue El Kabong to pop up and ask if i knew it was a parody.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Some perspective. There are not that many cases here or deaths. Why? I suspect because only those who have it are being diagnosed with it and because only those who actually died from it died. This is despite the average age being 77 and most with existing conditione. How can it be such a contrast? Then you listen to the nurse and it starts to add up.

Look at those US numbers. They don't make any sense. However, if you believe a nurse who has recorded evidence of what is happening in a medical facility, you start to put the dots together.

Always compare and contrast and try to work out why things are as they are. It means thinking outside the box sometimes. Few of those networks are respectable outlets. It is the same in the UK. The UK media trust ratings are in the gutter. So, forget them for a minute, think for yourself.

What do you think of someone having a panic attack being put on a ventilator and then dying because of it, Tito. Are you okay with his death reported as Covid 19?

I'm not ok with the "mis-characterization" of any death, Miles. I'm surprised (not really) that needed to be clarified.

Truth is... the medical field has done a less than stellar job (IMO) in finding the best (most effective) ways to treat COVID patients. To this day, there is still squabbling back and forth over the exact mechanisms through which COVID kills a person. Some point to the damage the virus does to the red blood cell capacity to transport oxygen. Others deny or refute that. If the former is the case, then mechanical respirators can actually do more harm than good, thus the high probability that some patients have been hurt rather than helped through the indiscriminate use of respirators.

The difference between you and me is that I do not use this information to jump to the conclusions that.....

a) COVID-19 is either fake, a hoax, just like the flu, or somehow not dangerous and should be summarily ignored.

b) People should just ignore all medical expert advice to use PPE and keep social distancing as much as possible.

c) I certainly do not applaud the (predictable) rebel element that invariably rises up to challenge anything that comes from figures of authority. That's TIC's game..... not mine.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today June 21st in Texas we have broken another coronavirus record that is 6 days in a row of broken records.

4,456 new cases today.

68 new deaths today.

(38 DEATHS OF PEOPLE 70 YEARS OLD AND UP, 21 DEATHS 40 TO 69 YEARS OLD, 9 DEATHS PEOPLE 16 TO 39 YEARS OLD)

***THESE ARE DAILY NUMBERS***

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Some perspective. There are not that many cases here or deaths. Why? I suspect because only those who have it are being diagnosed with it and because only those who actually died from it died. This is despite the average age being 77 and most with existing conditione. How can it be such a contrast? Then you listen to the nurse and it starts to add up.

Look at those US numbers. They don't make any sense. However, if you believe a nurse who has recorded evidence of what is happening in a medical facility, you start to put the dots together.

Always compare and contrast and try to work out why things are as they are. It means thinking outside the box sometimes. Few of those networks are respectable outlets. It is the same in the UK. The UK media trust ratings are in the gutter. So, forget them for a minute, think for yourself.

What do you think of someone having a panic attack being put on a ventilator and then dying because of it, Tito. Are you okay with his death reported as Covid 19?

I'm not ok with the "mis-characterization" of any death, Miles. I'm surprised (not really) that needed to be clarified.

Truth is... the medical field has done a less than stellar job (IMO) in finding the best (most effective) ways to treat COVID patients. To this day, there is still squabbling back and forth over the exact mechanisms through which COVID kills a person. Some point to the damage the virus does to the red blood cell capacity to transport oxygen. Others deny or refute that. If the former is the case, then mechanical respirators can actually do more harm than good, thus the high probability that some patients have been hurt rather than helped through the indiscriminate use of respirators.

The difference between you and me is that I do not use this information to jump to the conclusions that.....

a) COVID-19 is either fake, a hoax, just like the flu, or somehow not dangerous and should be summarily ignored.

b) People should just ignore all medical expert advice to use PPE and keep social distancing as much as possible.

c) I certainly do not applaud the (predictable) rebel element that invariably rises up to challenge anything that comes from figures of authority. That's TIC's game..... not mine.

I know neither of you are likely to welcome my interjection, and only one of you is capable of giving anything i say any credence, but actually in this country , the UK, the very opposite of what is being claimed is happening. Covid deaths are vastly under reported. This is from the mouths of Paramedics and Coroners and those running care homes etc. Not only that but there was a very well documented campaign by Government to cover those cases up in order to make it look like they were far better at dealing with the crisis than they have been.

It seems to be mirroring the USA where i can see that Trump has blatantly admitted to asking his testers to wind it down, so that they find less cases. If after that people can still delude themselves into thinking that he, or Johnson the hand shaker in the UK gives a shit about anything but their own political survival, one can hardly take them very seriously anymore.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

I know neither of you are likely to welcome my interjection, and only one of you is capable of giving anything i say any credence, but actually in this country , the UK, the very opposite of what is being claimed is happening. Covid deaths are vastly under reported. This is from the mouths of Paramedics and Coroners and those running care homes etc. Not only that but there was a very well documented campaign by Government to cover those cases up in order to make it look like they were far better at dealing with the crisis than they have been.

It seems to be mirroring the USA where i can see that Trump has blatantly admitted to asking his testers to wind it down, so that they find less cases. If after that people can still delude themselves into thinking that he, or Johnson the hand shaker in the UK gives a shit about anything but their own political survival, one can hardly take them very seriously anymore.

On the contrary. On something as critical as this, we should welcome all opinions. I take all opinions seriously, except..... for those of the outlying deniers who claim everything in life is a conspiracy theory.

If you have substantiated information that cases in the UK are being under-reported, then who the hell is any of us to object just for the hell of it.

That's the thing here. People immediately claim "superior knowledge" of things they actually know nothing about. They're happy just parroting whatever narrative mirrors their innermost wants and desires.

If you don't want to believe COVID is a problem, you'll search high and low for sources that claim "expert knowledge" of just that.

It's laughable, really.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Totally agree. US has tried to downplay, not inflate, the numbers. Downplay makes them look like they got it under control. They don't.

Today in my state of Texas, we had 4,400+ brand NEW cases. This is DAILY, folks. And the deaths aint just 80+ years old, we're seeing 20, 25, 30, 35 year olds as well.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your a, b, c has some fake data in there.

a) I do not say it should be 'ignored'. However, no it is unlikely to kill me. I am much more likely to die of other things. Brock keeps on bringing up 'permanent' damage. Long term ventilation will indeed mess you up too. Chicken or the egg? I do not know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vent...ed_lung_injury

b) Have I said to ignore all precautions? I have said repeatedly that in a confined space I am careful. I just do not fear it.

c) Authority should be challenged, especially when how constantly wrong those such as the WHO have been.

The US numbers make no sense. That much is apparent.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

USA has 2,354,888 as of today, with

122,368 deaths as of today.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

chico can you provide a link where i said everything in life is a conspiracy theory? you are becoming the biggest liar on the forum. gandalf is right that authority should be challenged. how many times have they lied to you? how many things you would call a conspiracy theory turned out to be true? you are so gullible & are unable to connect the dots. if the pandemic was real they wouldn't need to create numbers. & you don't even know how different types of masks work. just keep believing what you see on tv chico
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    chico can you provide a link where i said everything in life is a conspiracy theory? you are becoming the biggest liar on the forum. gandalf is right that authority should be challenged. how many times have they lied to you? how many things you would call a conspiracy theory turned out to be true? you are so gullible & are unable to connect the dots. if the pandemic was real they wouldn't need to create numbers. & you don't even know how different types of masks work. just keep believing what you see on tv chico

here it is

conspiraciesRus.com/dick-says-everything-in-life-is-a-conspiracy-theory.html

why you still here talking covid? shouldn't you be out partying in the street and coughing on strangers?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here it is

why you still here talking covid? shouldn't you be out partying in the street and coughing on strangers?
    why would i be coughing on strangers? are you projecting? i'm going to call you chico bean from now on
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here it is

why would i be coughing on strangers? are you projecting? i'm going to call you chico bean from now on

have you burned your mask yet, dick?

Thread Information