Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Farage attacks husband of murdered MP

This is the mindset of scumbag Farage. A man who failed 8 times to become an MP fooling gullible Americans like Brockton that he is some supposed barometer or mouthpiece for the British public. As though having to deal with the grief of losing your wife to a far right Farrage/UKIP supporting nutter shouting "Britain first, this is for Britain' and trying to bring up your bereaved kids alone was not hard enough. Farrage attacked Brendan Cox claiming "he would know more about extremists than me, he backs organisations like Hope not Hate, who masquerade as being lovely and peacful but actually pursue very violent and undemocratic means'

Farage and his croniesare poisoning Britain and our culture.

What made Farrage attack recently widowed Cox? Farrage ever the opportunist jumped on the opportunity the German Market massacre afforded him saying 'Events like these will be the Merkel legacy' not so very different from the same stupid views espoused on here in this tragedies wake. Cox replied 'blaming politicians for the actions of extremists, that's a slippery slope Nigel' and was greeted with being accused of being an extremist by the man whose own supporter had murdered his wife. There are lows blows and low blows but it doesn't get much worse than that. Or so you would think then the Brietbart columnist and Farrage sidekick James Delinpole tweeted 'When are we allowed to say that Brendan Cox is a total arse?"

This is what a Trump/Brietbart world looks like. Common decency and values like compassion thrown out the window for a chance to make a point. Endless NEGATIVE vitriol in which ANYONE or ANYTHING is fair game. So lies and stupidity are fine as long as they get to stamp their feet and keep their smug Alpha position intact.

If you think it is bad now it will only get worse. Intolerance is being bandied about as some new sought after asset. An attitude adopted by winners at the top of the food chain. It is a cultural cesspit in which hatred and prejudice are legitimized and even historical history of great genocides and social injustice can be dismissed as propaganda and fake. 'Hate Crimes' don't exist so that motivations to attack those that such narrow minded people are afraid of become legitamized as reasonable or denied altogether as well as justice for victims families and deterrents in future.

Open threats and suggestions that people opposing them or even just having a different opinion be hung up or raped become normal and the litany of such an avalanche of hatred is that any attempt to inject some levity into debates or question such attitudes is met with group think and and an insistence that being a decent human being or espousing values is really just being PC and trying to censor their heroically 'alt' views. It is the natural extension of an ideology based upon us and them. When you seek to create division then you must invent scapegoats whom you can blame. It is the them that must carry the can because looking inward and changing oneself becomes an admission of failure. It is being a libtard, a lefty , a feminist. It is a world view in which mental health becomes a label with which to target the vulnerable to say 'fuck em' because empathy is weakness and fault must be attributed. It is a curiously unchristian attitude born of a misunderstanding, an insistence that 'Sin' and 'falling short' are for the weak, the others those not blessed with privilege and the Alpha attitude should be disguarded as chaff is from wheat.

Are there naive people on the left ? of course. Stupid people? Plenty. Do they propagate hatred and demand that only their voices be heard ? not generally. Are they smug for it's own sake, do they mistake misanthropy for healthy cynicism ? not usually.

Welcome to the end of 2016. If thing continue along the same course 2017 is going to continue to be really shit for all but a tiny minority of elite untouchables now further emboldened by the support of swathes of previously realistic people buying into an ideal they think can get them a ticket to the chocolate factory.

Mr Wonka does not give a f$%k about you though. Smoke and Mirrors. He wants you to blame the unemployed, the refugees, the disabled, the guy who doesn't go to your church, the housewife not chained to the sink, the Native American that does not know his role as a pissed up loner in a reservation, the homeless guy in England that makes you feel uncomfortable when out shopping, the lefty libtard that doesn't aspire to vacuous materialsm, anyone but him the 'man' the guy who had to f88k you all over to make it despite being born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
    Last edited by Beanz; 12-27-2016 at 06:33 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Farage attacks husband of murdered MP

lefty lib SJW group think was OK, but now that there has been a conservative backlash then therefore THAT groupthink is NOT OK. Oh Beanz, about that thuggish groupthink----

Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 12-27-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#luvthenewbeanz that was a good one. I especially liked the housewives chained to the sink or whatever it was

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is Farrage supporting the Boxing Day Fox Hunt. 84% of the British population oppose it but the supposed man of the people is a regular. This is not your saviour. He is not an everyman and could not give a toss if the 1% sent the hounds after you to tear you limb from limb just for the 'sport' of it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    lefty lib SJW group think was OK, but now that there has been a conservative backlash then therefore THAT groupthink is NOT OK. Oh Beanz, about that thuggish groupthink----

Unlike you or the fat white bloke presenting that rubbish they are not posting on here. Deflection Steve. Ignore and deflect. Smoke and Mirrors. It's what you do.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are foxes a part of the feline family, if so I strongly oppose such a horrible sport, if foxes are canine I might give it a shot.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Are foxes a part of the feline family, if so I strongly oppose such a horrible sport, if foxes are canine I might give it a shot.
    The rich pricks who chase them on horses are the true savages.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz a fox of foxes a hound of hounds your tin mine fiends will make their rounds you made your point "Zounds! Zounds!" The Moshiach was born You blew your horn All your Janner scorn and Indian corn! And El Kabong the Goyim lad, you stole fire--- he has been had! Oh Bean you know I praise your diction and in our hearts we have no friction. Your tin mine jingles, how @Master loves that can of Pringles, our middle limb tingles, and it's YOU who mingles DAY & NIGHT, FIGHT & FLIGHT, FLY THAT KITE, MAKE IT RIGHT, SILENT NIGHT, SMOKE & LIGHTS, YEHUDIT THE DAUGHTER, AND YOCHANAN THE DAD, FUCK HOLOFERNES SLAUGHTER, WE ALL KNOW HE WAS BAD!!!, now you can't believe your eyes as you stare at the gruesome prize.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have toned down on politics a bit as it is just insane. We seem to be reaching the points of insanity that got us into WW1 and WW2 and humanity seems to be regressing, while at the same time technology is now too far ahead. Everyone should get a plot in the countryside and detune.

I agree with Farage on the EU and open borders, but otherwise he seems to me to be just a Tory with a thing for the status quo that has also been ruining peoples lives. Progress would be someone of the left with a more critical eye on the EU and an understanding of the impact open borders has.

I don't think anyone, even people on the right, see immigration as bad, but it has to be regulated very carefully. Same with refugees. There is no reason why a safe zone could not be set up in the Middle East and the people go there. If you can create Israel, then you can create another safeland for Arabs without having to dramatically alter the make up of English cities. You want 6 children? Cool, do it in the safeland and set up your own welfare state. You want Sharia law. Cool, have it there. You don't want Sharia law, then have a non Sharia safeland. Have a referendum on it if you like. Nobody needs to get hurt and in turn we can stop arming terrorists and invading Arab nations. How's that for fair.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't thought through where the safety zone could go. Probably needs to be an island considering how all the violent people have jeeps and rocket launchers. Probably get their hands on submarines then. Will have to be a moon colony, but David Icke says that is a space station.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rocket blast
    Brown underwear

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't know much about farage but if he is doing things dainty people don't like he sounds alright. At least he is not cucked. Maybe we can divide the world between trump, Putin and farage. I'll think it over let you know what I decide

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oooh, yes--- those dainty people.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In a nanny state the word "ATTACK" is now used for having a verbal spat with someone , what a fucking joke this society we live in.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    In a nanny state the word "ATTACK" is now used for having a verbal spat with someone , what a fucking joke this society we live in.
    Since when have the Tories been a nanny state? You are talking about a guy whose wife was recently brutally murdered being insulted by a man who is supposed to stand for decent British values like decency and empathy. I agree it is a joke society when nobody has the balls to call a right wing extremist who murders an elected politician on the street whilst screaming "Britain First' what they are, just because they are white. That is the problem with Farage, Trump and many of their supporters they are way more delicate than the so called PC snowflakes they so despise. A spade is a spade and they should stop hiding behind their twitter accounts and call it as it is.

Thread Information