Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Jean Claude Van Damme - Seagal And Van Damme Fisticuffs At Stallone Party

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Jean Claude Van Damme - Seagal And Van Damme Fisticuffs At Stallone Party

Action stars JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME and STEVEN SEAGAL came to blows in the late 1990s - after a row over which man was more tough. The pair squared up to one another at a party hosted by fellow action star Sylvester Stallone, in a bid to settle which actor could "kick the other's ass". Stallone tells British magazine FHM, "At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard. "Seagal made his excuses and left. But Van Damme, who was berserk, tracked him down at a nightclub and offered him out again." The pair's fight never materialised, but Stallone is confident who would have triumphed in the brawl. He adds, "Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it."
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme - Seagal And Van Damme Fisticuffs At Stallone Party

Just like Stallone wanted no part of SRL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme - Seagal And Van Damme Fisticuffs At Stallone Party

Van Damme was awesome in the 80-90s.He would of kick Seaguls arse all other the place!I was a great fan of Dammes because i grew up on his films when i was 10yr and through me teens.The likes of BLOODSPORTS and KICKBOXER where top quality.As soon as i'd watch them as a kid,i'd shaddow box in the living room knocking ornamants as i did soo!There were the days!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Van Damme was awesome in the 80-90s.He would of kick Seaguls arse all other the place!I was a great fan of Dammes because i grew up on his films when i was 10yr and through me teens.The likes of BLOODSPORTS and KICKBOXER where top quality.As soon as i'd watch them as a kid,i'd shaddow box in the living room knocking ornamants as i did soo!There were the days!
    Yeah he was my hero as a kid... Kickboxer was totally awesome, and I made myself master all his kicks that he did... My little brother was always my practice opponent which he probably didn't like... But Van Damme was just awesome...
    I heard Seagal had also studied a lot of martial arts type stuff, so maybe he could have done okay against most people, including Van Damme. But it could have turned into a real scrap, and Van Damme would have had the muscle strength to kick his ass MMA style.... But how immature of them both to nearly come to blows over who was the toughest movie star fighter...
    Maybe if they'd written it into a movie and had it so the script could go either way according to who would win the fight, and then just let them go at it during one take, just to see who would win,,,, that would have been ace! Bloodsport 3 ! (now i think of it, they probably did make a bloodsport 3 with C Grade actors and released straight to video)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I reckobn Segal would ruin him

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me too, Vann Damm is a ballet dancing poof, Seagal would snap him in two
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seagal would pound Fraud Damme. Steven studied in Japan for years and was one of the few outsiders allowed in that school. Testing for higher belts was done behind closed doors and from what I read years ago the belt testing was brutal, with people getting bones broken and their faces opened up. It might be a bunch of b.s.; like I said it was in some magazines I read in 95'. I heard Van Damme got owned in a nightclub by a bouncer; don't know the particulars on that and really don't care. Does anyone really care who wins between the two

Chuck Norris would have beat the sh#t out of both of them. He actually fought in tournaments with no gloves or foot pads back in the 60's. He might be kind of cheesy, but he actually was a fighter in the brutal early days of open tournaments.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Yeah he was my hero as a kid... Kickboxer was totally awesome, and I made myself master all his kicks that he did... My little brother was always my practice opponent which he probably didn't like... But Van Damme was just awesome...
    I heard Seagal had also studied a lot of martial arts type stuff, so maybe he could have done okay against most people, including Van Damme. But it could have turned into a real scrap, and Van Damme would have had the muscle strength to kick his ass MMA style.... But how immature of them both to nearly come to blows over who was the toughest movie star fighter...
    Maybe if they'd written it into a movie and had it so the script could go either way according to who would win the fight, and then just let them go at it during one take, just to see who would win,,,, that would have been ace! Bloodsport 3 ! (now i think of it, they probably did make a bloodsport 3 with C Grade actors and released straight to video)
    Ha yeah that would of been a laugh having a vote on who was the peoples champ between the two of them(Damme and Seagul)then let them fight it out with one another!I was that little brother of yours too.Im the youngest out of 3brothers and i used to get nacked for fun off me two older brother all the time like a punch bag!"Thats what younger brothers are for!"yeah right.Anyhow it put me in good sted by taking all of them beating from me bros,because im alot taller than them now by a foot(6',1")and 14stone now of muscle.i'll like to see them try it on me now!

Yeah mate,not only did there make a BLOODSPORTS 3 but even a BLOODSPORTS 4(I've got them all,"Yes im Sad i know!") all there all shite,apart from the 1st one of cousre.

I would like to thank Van Damme for making my young life hell"By getting me arse kicked off me bro's(Van Damme fans too)"and also easing my pain by watching his cool films after my beating.
    Last edited by yvonne; 06-12-2008 at 03:02 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was my favorite part in Kickboxer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOIJtS4gbaY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    HA!Great stuff me friend!He behaves just like me when i've had a little too much.Van Damme sure knows to have a good night out on the town does'nt he?!God watching that part of KICKBOXER has brought those great memorys of me youth and teen years!Thanks.I see your a BLOODSPORTS fan too.I think BLOODSPORTS was the best ever Van Damme film.REP COMING MATE!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    According to Stallone he ran like a bitch.

O'well. Fukk them both. There both shot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Lol! I second that.
    Hidden Content
    Baggins Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    HA!Great stuff me friend!He behaves just like me when i've had a little too much.Van Damme sure knows to have a good night out on the town does'nt he?!God watching that part of KICKBOXER has brought those great memorys of me youth and teen years!Thanks.I see your a BLOODSPORTS fan too.I think BLOODSPORTS was the best ever Van Damme film.REP COMING MATE!
    Haha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post

<----- That's all I can say to that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's not even his gayest moment, but this might be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdPPCuEPKuU

Thread Information