0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Iron Mike Tyson vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TysonBomb View Post
    Tucker would give him trouble and Ruddock would definitely be a nightmare for him ... he also had very fast hands and HUGE power ... his power was up there with Tyson's IMO

Holmes would also be a challenge and Frank Bruno who had an excellent, potent jab who almost took out Lewis, the guy who Wlad is molded after, would be trouble for Wlad.

The Buster Douglas that beat Mike would dispose of Wlad without issue ... I can even see Bonecrusher Smith catching Wlad in the late rounds and getting him in trouble

Wlad would be a journeyman in the Tyson era
    Ooooh and Peter McNeeley and Bruce Seldon and Mark Young and Sammy Scaff and David Jaco and Mike Jameson and Steve Zouski....man Zouski was a BEAST a "monstor" for his weight if you will.

Mike Tyson was a journeyman in Wlad's era....HA
    yeah Mike was retired and shot fighting for cash to pay his bills in Wlad's era ... he was still a huge draw even when he was a ghost of his former self.

Actually Wlad's era started around 2006 after he beat Sam Peter ... Mike was already gone by then

I think Wlad would pick up a belt or two but he'd be in the same class as the guys who were champions in Tyson's era ... maybe a little higher

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    TysonBomb I love your enthusiasm but your good points do not need to be personal. El Kabong likes the Klit brothers but he does give Tyson credit so there is no need to get personal with him.

You even made @TitoFan defend Wlad for his performance against Haye which says a lot.
    Good words.

Respect other fighters.
    Tyson still wins though and im not a big tyson fan but i just believe Wlad will turn to jelly in the ring against mike and thats his biggest problem...fear.

My thoughts exactly. But maybe coming from you, it'll be better accepted by @El Kabong.
    From me, it's just sarcasm.
    No, obviously you've studied everything so thoroughly that I will let you create my opinion.....ok, what do I @TitoFan think of this? Because I'm not able to form ideas of my own, I guess I was too busy with my slaves and stealing money from the working class and snapping the suspenders that hold up my seersucker pants

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Wlad would have had trouble with Tony Tucker who was undefeated 6ft 5in and had a great perm.

I also think Tony Tucker with his fast hands would have given Wlad problems.

Less so Pinklon Thomas and Rudduck although they never fought Tyson both Witherspoon and Dokes.

I may be stretching my point but Spinks was tricky and would have given some problems too.
    Tucker would give him trouble and Ruddock would definitely be a nightmare for him ... he also had very fast hands and HUGE power ... his power was up there with Tyson's IMO

Holmes would also be a challenge and Frank Bruno who had an excellent, potent jab who almost took out Lewis, the guy who Wlad is molded after, would be trouble for Wlad.

The Buster Douglas that beat Mike would dispose of Wlad without issue ... I can even see Bonecrusher Smith catching Wlad in the late rounds and getting him in trouble

Wlad would be a journeyman in the Tyson era ... ok fine maybe not a journeyman but just a contender who might pick up a belt or two before Tyson came and did his business

My opinion on these fighters vs Wlad:

1. Spinks - Has no business fighting Wlad. Not a true HW, and Wlad would fight bolder. Spinks would be incapable of hurting Wlad and would be too busy protecting himself from Wlad's right hand.

2. Tucker - Would do better than Spinks, but would still lose to Wlad.

3. Ruddock - 60/40 in favor of Razor. Again, Wlad... mindful of Razor's power, would fight scared. All it would take would be one good shot, and it would be "good night Irene."

4. Holmes - Prime Holmes? I hate the guy, but his boxing skills were indeniable. Holmes would box his way to a decision win 80% of the time.

5. Bruno - Two powerful robots facing each other. Probably a repeat of the Sultan fight, with both guys scared of getting hit with the other's big shots. Wlad by boring decision.

6. Douglas - The one that fought Tyson? He'd beat Wlad 9/10 times. Big, strong, fearless. He'd take some Wlad shots to land his own. Any other Douglas version loses to Wlad.

7. Bonecrusher - Too slow. Wlad by decision win.

And no... Wlad wouldn't be a journeyman in Tyson's era. But he would need to stay outside a 5-mile radius of any boxing ring that contained Mike Tyson.

But pssssst..... don't let @El Kabong see this post. I'm just a Wlad hater alias Tyson nuthugger, and all my posts are filled with sarcasm.

El Kabong Guest

I think Wlad would have had trouble with Tony Tucker who was undefeated 6ft 5in and had a great perm.

Less so Pinklon Thomas and Rudduck although they never fought Tyson both Witherspoon and Dokes.

I may be stretching my point but Spinks was tricky and would have given some problems too.

Wlad would be a journeyman in the Tyson era ... ok fine maybe not a journeyman but just a contender who might pick up a belt or two before Tyson came and did his business

1. Spinks - Has no business fighting Wlad. Not a true HW, and Wlad would fight bolder. Spinks would be incapable of hurting Wlad and would be too busy protecting himself from Wlad's right hand.

3. Ruddock - 60/40 in favor of Razor. Again, Wlad... mindful of Razor's power, would fight scared. All it would take would be one good shot, and it would be "good night Irene."

4. Holmes - Prime Holmes? I hate the guy, but his boxing skills were indeniable. Holmes would box his way to a decision win 80% of the time.

5. Bruno - Two powerful robots facing each other. Probably a repeat of the Sultan fight, with both guys scared of getting hit with the other's big shots. Wlad by boring decision.

6. Douglas - The one that fought Tyson? He'd beat Wlad 9/10 times. Big, strong, fearless. He'd take some Wlad shots to land his own. Any other Douglas version loses to Wlad.

And no... Wlad wouldn't be a journeyman in Tyson's era. But he would need to stay outside a 5-mile radius of any boxing ring that contained Mike Tyson.

But pssssst..... don't let @El Kabong see this post. I'm just a Wlad hater alias Tyson nuthugger, and all my posts are filled with sarcasm.
    OH MY GOD.....that's totally what I think. I mean I was gonna post it but wow....let me just bask in the glow of this post. It might be my favorite post ever because now we totally think alike....ain't that cool I mean that is too neat, at the same time you were writing this, I was thinking it....woooooo twilight zone moment, I think I have goosebumps because of it. @TitoFan you, I mean WE are so smart and well thought out and we're right....I totally feel it, do you

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OH MY GOD.....that's totally what I think. I mean I was gonna post it but wow....let me just bask in the glow of this post. It might be my favorite post ever because now we totally think alike....ain't that cool I mean that is too neat, at the same time you were writing this, I was thinking it....woooooo twilight zone moment, I think I have goosebumps because of it. @TitoFan you, I mean WE are so smart and well thought out and we're right....I totally feel it, do you

LMFAO! I have to admit... that was pretty damn funny.
    But wait... now who's being sarcastic?

El Kabong Guest

Sarcasm You don't believe the genuine nature of this? I'm kind of hurt.....I thought you of all people would understand. I've seen the error of my ways and I'm now Team TitoFan....we're never going to disagree ever again.....unless you disagree with that.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sarcasm You don't believe the genuine nature of this? I'm kind of hurt.....I thought you of all people would understand. I've seen the error of my ways and I'm now Team TitoFan....we're never going to disagree ever again.....unless you disagree with that.

OMG... you're on a fucking roll, bro.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....we're never going to disagree ever again...

Hmm... is that just on boxing stuff?

El Kabong Guest

I don't know....what's our opinion on that TitoFan?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well... we think we should disagree on some specific subjects.
    Otherwise, it might get weird.

El Kabong Guest

Well... we think we should disagree on some specific subjects.
    Otherwise, it might get weird.
    I think you should tell me when and how I should specifically disagree with you

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle i prefer it when you and Titofan are slagging each other off , its very refreshing.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Lyle i prefer it when you and Titofan are slagging each other off , its very refreshing.
    Certainly you don't believe I should have my own opinion do you?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't agree with that.

El Kabong Guest

I don't agree with that.
    There you have it....can't upset him. No opinion for me today

Thread Information