Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 157 of 311 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4664

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Memphis, you must have Sky Movies, over the last couple of weeks I've watched most of them too.

The Girl With the Dragon tattoo (again) - liked it much more the second time round, easier to connect the different plot strands and that fat rapist getting tortured will never get old.

KillerElite - It was a shit film that was good in parts. Good story, shame it didn't focus more on that instead of a bunch of thicko mercanaries. (I could have seen those cunts coming)

Moneyball - really thought this was gonna be a typical hollywood sports film, rags-to-riches cliched fair, but was excellent

Lincoln Lawyer - typical twisty lawyer film. I always like these even if I think they're shit by the end.

BlackSwan - I probably wouldn't have watched this until learning that Natalie Portman keeps playing with herself. That is all.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes mate I signed up for the 30 day trial with nowtv because Im off. Ive got a few days left to watch what I can
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Outlaw Josie Wales. That just never gets old!

Watched 'Underworld' for the first time. Issaight. Band Of The Hand, again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frankenstein (DeNiro-style)

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Rum Diary - Im not the best at watching films i'll give you that but did anything actually happen int this film, I mean anything of any great note? Went to PR, shit job, moonlighting job fell through, paper closed, went home. Isnt it? Girl was smoking hot mind you.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watching the bucket list. Again.

And I must admit there will probably be some tears before bedtime. Still trying to perfect my list.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Killer Inside Me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Some Like It Hot and enjoyed it. Curtis and Lemmon are brilliant as women, but Curtis needs some work on the Cary Grant impression. Marilyn Monroe plays herself well too. Monroe was a pretty big woman. A lot of belly and boobs wobbling around all over the place. Her face was nice because of surgery and she was chunky. It's mad how she became such an icon. The falseness puts me off big time.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I watched Some Like It Hot and enjoyed it. Curtis and Lemmon are brilliant as women, but Curtis needs some work on the Cary Grant impression. Marilyn Monroe plays herself well too. Monroe was a pretty big woman. A lot of belly and boobs wobbling around all over the place. Her face was nice because of surgery and she was chunky. It's mad how she became such an icon. The falseness puts me off big time.
    I'm more of an Audrey Hepburn fan, but miles Marilyn Monroe was beautiful. Your post certainly won't cost your title as forum gay.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone else seen The Divide? I watched it about a week or so ago, and it is really quite disturbing and not an easy watch at all. Basically a bunch of people escape a nuclear strike by hiding in a deep basement. They can't get out and it looks at the group dynamics as they descend into madness and start falling apart as a group. My general opinion is that I don't like it, but it is well acted and effective at what its trying to do.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I'm more of an Audrey Hepburn fan, but miles Marilyn Monroe was beautiful. Your post certainly won't cost your title as forum gay.
    I'm a Hepburn fan too. Monroe was more your voluptuous surgery type, Hepburn was real, svelte and Bambi like. I prefer Hepburn. Monroe would likely annoy me and I don't like women who have surgery. I would just stare and think of them as a freak.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I'm a Hepburn fan too. Monroe was more your voluptuous surgery type, Hepburn was real, svelte and Bambi like. I prefer Hepburn. Monroe would likely annoy me and I don't like women who have surgery. I would just stare and think of them as a freak.
    Marilyn Monroe is naturally beautiful and no way did she have surgery. She was a real buxom babe. What part of her had surgery?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I went with my stepson to the cinema to watch Skyfall the new bond film for his 24th birthday. £10 for a ticket! It was for an extreme viewing which basically means a larger screen than the usual multiplex ones but smaller than the independents used to be. Bollox. Good film though. Great motorcycle chase, big dramatic themes, Oedipus complex, celebration of cinema with nods to silence of the lambs, gone with the wind etc,. Great cinematography, fleshing out of Bonds backstory. Javier Bardem brilliant baddy, creepy and a great foil. Fitting 50th anniversary Celebration. 4 out of 5 stars.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf & @El Kabong : Raquel Welch, Elizabeth Taylor, Catherin Bach, Grace Kelly, Bridgette Bardot, Sophia Loren & Ursula Andress.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Flight - Started watching it but it just dragged big time. Stopped it and won't go back to it.

The Imposter - It's a really good documentary. I strongly recommend it. It's about a guy who tricks Spanish authorities and US authorities into thinking he is a boy who disappeared 3/4 yrs prior. It's fucken nuts I tell you.

Thread Information