Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pacquiao/Mayweather rant!

Before I vent, I want to establish two things: 1) I understand this is a forum and EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion so I understand if people want to come back at me and say that what I'm about to say is BS. 2) I've been a member of this forum for over 4 years now and this has been one of my favorite places to be regardless if it's on the internet or in real life. Recent "debates" has been the reason I've been driven out of this place and don't post as much as I used to. If I do post, it's on topics outside of Pacquiao/Mayweather even though they're both my current two favorite fighters in the game today.

Pacquiao and Mayweather are easily two of the greatest fighters who have ever laced them up in the HISTORY of boxing. The ONLY thing that can be debated between the two are who is arguably better or whose resume is superior. Every time these guys are mentioned on a thread, it turns into a battle of people nuthugging the two or hating what each man has done. At the slightest hint of one person starting to give the other an advantage, the hatefest begins and the thread is killed IMO. When someone takes the other's side, they are immediately tagged with a hater/nuthugger stamp. It is ridiculous! Why can't people just debate or get into a heated battle even if it gets to that?!

If anyone discredits what either man has done that is just RETARDED. I personally see boxing going down the crapper as soon as both men are out of the game and then what? Instead of appreciating two unique fighters who will go down in the history books, we are finding ways to make them ordinary fighters by some of the reasoning that gets formulated.

Floyd Mayweather is a fucking boxing GENIUS! Yea he's a dumbass for what's going on with him outside of the ring but people are destroying him because of his inactivity and that he might be afraid to fight Manny. He is definitely not afraid. You're telling me out of all the guys he fought on his record, that he's now going to be afraid of Manny? He has legal issues, some that could mess up his future FOREVER! Would you think about your job 100% if you had so much crap going on outside of it? And this guy's job isn't exactly one you would want to do without COMPLETE focus on the task at hand. Boxing, in a nutshell, is about beating the other guy up. This man hasn't been rocked more than you can count on your hand and people call him boring. GENIUS is the work.

Manny Pacquiao has done something no other fighter has done. People on here whole-heartedly believe he is juicing. Where's the proof? There is none out there! But people believe anything you say if it backs up someone being discredited for what they've done. I don't even want to get into him cause quite frankly, I'm tired of actually getting upset over a forum. But can you see the following:

Tim Bradley fighting Pascal, Hopkins, Dawson?
    Nonito Donaire fighting Cotto, Angulo, Cintron, Alvarez?

I think I'm done typing. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Re: Pacquiao/Mayweather rant!

Hah hah hah, you oversensitive feminine man...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao/Mayweather rant!

I still have a hard time believing the fight won't eventually be made. I think Mayweather is by far the superior boxer, but Pacquiao will go down as the better fighter because of his activity and resume.

I was once certain Mayweather would win if they fought, but age and inactivity will catch up to him soon and Pacquiao might just get him at the right time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm new here but I thought that was pretty good. I've left other places due to the Manny-Floyd stupidity as well.

ANY discussion of thjose men must begin with the agreement both are GREAT. The ONLY reasonable issue is how great?
    Hidden Content Bring me the best and I will knock them out-Alexis Arguello
    I'm not God, but I am something similar-Robert Duran

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both are great. as mentioned earlier PBF needs to sort his issues and get back to boxing he will need at least 1 more fight before facing pacman.

If mayweather can get active i still go with him to win but the longer he stays out of the ring the more chance pac will have.

both will go down as greats no question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    Before I vent, I want to establish two things: 1) I understand this is a forum and EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion so I understand if people want to come back at me and say that what I'm about to say is BS. 2) I've been a member of this forum for over 4 years now and this has been one of my favorite places to be regardless if it's on the internet or in real life. Recent "debates" has been the reason I've been driven out of this place and don't post as much as I used to. If I do post, it's on topics outside of Pacquiao/Mayweather even though they're both my current two favorite fighters in the game today.

Pacquiao and Mayweather are easily two of the greatest fighters who have ever laced them up in the HISTORY of boxing. The ONLY thing that can be debated between the two are who is arguably better or whose resume is superior. Every time these guys are mentioned on a thread, it turns into a battle of people nuthugging the two or hating what each man has done. At the slightest hint of one person starting to give the other an advantage, the hatefest begins and the thread is killed IMO. When someone takes the other's side, they are immediately tagged with a hater/nuthugger stamp. It is ridiculous! Why can't people just debate or get into a heated battle even if it gets to that?!

If anyone discredits what either man has done that is just RETARDED. I personally see boxing going down the crapper as soon as both men are out of the game and then what? Instead of appreciating two unique fighters who will go down in the history books, we are finding ways to make them ordinary fighters by some of the reasoning that gets formulated.

Floyd Mayweather is a fucking boxing GENIUS! Yea he's a dumbass for what's going on with him outside of the ring but people are destroying him because of his inactivity and that he might be afraid to fight Manny. He is definitely not afraid. You're telling me out of all the guys he fought on his record, that he's now going to be afraid of Manny? He has legal issues, some that could mess up his future FOREVER! Would you think about your job 100% if you had so much crap going on outside of it? And this guy's job isn't exactly one you would want to do without COMPLETE focus on the task at hand. Boxing, in a nutshell, is about beating the other guy up. This man hasn't been rocked more than you can count on your hand and people call him boring. GENIUS is the work.

Manny Pacquiao has done something no other fighter has done. People on here whole-heartedly believe he is juicing. Where's the proof? There is none out there! But people believe anything you say if it backs up someone being discredited for what they've done. I don't even want to get into him cause quite frankly, I'm tired of actually getting upset over a forum. But can you see the following:

No proof cause he won't take the test. And I won't go into this debate but I will say this......... before Pac started doing what he does....Some call it catchweights and draining others while juicing. Some might call it hard work, and unbelievable accomplishments. You can decide either or......BUT

A few years ago all of this these forums were normal and it wasn't a Manny hug fest. And nobody seemed to care what Floyd did outside of the ring. But Floyd is the ultimate Manny fan scapegoat. And the sad thing is it works. It works because nobody likes Floyd outside of the ring. But if Manny wanted the testing and Floyd said no? Anf he kept refusing? He wouldn't get the Manny nice guy pass on this one. Ask yourself to turn the tables. Shits just dumb at this point. Manny wants to take Floyds spot or excuse me Manny wan'ts to fight the guy most had at #1 before they started to grip at Pac's balls then Floyd isn't out of line by requesting whatever he want's. And Pac fans will lie to themselves and make excuses for why Manny won't do the testing. And for the record...I would be saying the same thing if Floyd was bullshitting on taking the tests. Only difference is Manny's persona is classy and humble so nobody want'ts to face the facts he could be doing something. Innocent till proven guilty? NO, not in this case. Take the test and prove innocense. I don't see why Pac won't agree 100% and then if Floyd starts saying he want's skin and teeth samples then we know Floyds being a punk. But for now.....Manny is taking adantage of his image and using Floyd against himself. Sad....... Even sadder is the amount of Pac nut huggers...... Kinda remind me of why I left for a few years.....cause I couldn't stand the Jermain Taylor Nut huggers.
    Last edited by mafiajoey; 04-26-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry Mafia, no proof there. I can't take that answer seriously.

The commission is there for a reason. It's their job to make sure everyone is clean. Manny has never tested positive for any PEDs. There's actual proof he didn't do anything.

Picture yourself back in school. You took an exam, passed it. Someone in your class claimed he saw you cheating and he's demanding the teacher or the administrators make you take an even more in depth test to prove you weren't actually cheating. Do you sit there and say, "I passed the test already, why do I have to retake it?" or "Sure, I'll take the test again cause someone said I cheated?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Geez, can't ya take a joke...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm new here C-Lo, but i've enjoyed reading your posts/threads and hope you'll eventually go back to posting normally again. Seriously though man, for the most part it's just best to stay out of the Pacquiao vs. Mayweather debates and pissing contests. For what it's worth, i've seen the same bullshit you described on other forums, so it much be universal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Picture yourself back in school. You took an exam, passed it. Someone in your class claimed he saw you cheating and he's demanding the teacher or the administrators make you take an even more in depth test to prove you weren't actually cheating. Do you sit there and say, "I passed the test already, why do I have to retake it?" or "Sure, I'll take the test again cause someone said I cheated?"
    That is great

Can i use it in other forums?
    Last edited by miron_lang; 04-27-2011 at 05:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The commission is there for a reason. It's their job to make sure everyone is clean. Manny has never tested positive for any PEDs. There's actual proof he didn't do anything.

You show us proof that these test cover everything and PED's and Human growth. And steroids. Just like they tested Shane and he passed right? Those tests work perfect right? It's been a known fact the tests are a joke. But please show me where they test for everything. Now it's an issue because someone want to make sure. The Commission? LOL Yha that commission is really out to protect people. I'm sure once Bob stuffs enough cash in the envelope that's on it's way to Nevada that Margacheeto will be forgiven too.

And guess how many kids pass tests at school and even graduate without even having the knowledge to pass the 5th grade. A LOT! At some point the tests will back fire. Time to step up the testing. Sure the little boy may have passed the test but the teachers only tested for a minimum. The fucking kid won't even be able to hold a job. THE TESTS ARE SHIT. BLAME MAYWEATHER. It's all you guys will do. But if it were the other way around then we already know the answer.

Anyone can pass a test....especially when the right curriculum isn't even on the test. Fuck outta here with that bullshit

And the little boy isn't asking that the teacher make him take a test he passed. The little boy is saying let's step the test up to where it should be. But the little boy is crying and wants to blame the other boy cause reality is he is getting tested at such a minimum he get's by.

No retaking tests buddy lol Mayweather says take this test because others have. God I really would let May's ego prevent me from 50 million. Hows that sound? Oh I don't want to give into May so I won't take the test and lose out on 50 milli.

PAC NUT HUGGERSSS!!!!!! I am sick of Floyd myself but some of you are brainwashed. I bet you would have never thought all the other users were innocent too. SHOW ME WHERE THEY TEST For anything of relevance.....didn't think so....OWNED!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mafiajoey View Post

You show us proof that these test cover everything and PED's and Human growth. And steroids. Just like they tested Shane and he passed right? Those tests work perfect right? It's been a known fact the tests are a joke. But please show me where they test for everything. Now it's an issue because someone want to make sure. The Commission? LOL Yha that commission is really out to protect people. I'm sure once Bob stuffs enough cash in the envelope that's on it's way to Nevada that Margacheeto will be forgiven too.

And guess how many kids pass tests at school and even graduate without even having the knowledge to pass the 5th grade. A LOT! At some point the tests will back fire. Time to step up the testing. Sure the little boy may have passed the test but the teachers only tested for a minimum. The fucking kid won't even be able to hold a job. THE TESTS ARE SHIT. BLAME MAYWEATHER. It's all you guys will do. But if it were the other way around then we already know the answer.

Anyone can pass a test....especially when the right curriculum isn't even on the test. Fuck outta here with that bullshit

And the little boy isn't asking that the teacher make him take a test he passed. The little boy is saying let's step the test up to where it should be. But the little boy is crying and wants to blame the other boy cause reality is he is getting tested at such a minimum he get's by.

No retaking tests buddy lol Mayweather says take this test because others have. God I really would let May's ego prevent me from 50 million. Hows that sound? Oh I don't want to give into May so I won't take the test and lose out on 50 milli.

PAC NUT HUGGERSSS!!!!!! I am sick of Floyd myself but some of you are brainwashed. I bet you would have never thought all the other users were innocent too. SHOW ME WHERE THEY TEST For anything of relevance.....didn't think so....OWNED!!
    jesus fucking christ man, calm down. It ain't that serious. You remind me of the guy here who threatened to kill someone's wife and kids because they talk bad about david haye.

for reals man, i think you need help.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't think the fight will happen now and really could careless ready to move on to something new.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great post C-Lo.

I think bradlee & mafiajoey perfectly sum up what you're talking about. I don't see bradlee post a thread unless it's some semi-literate, incoherent mess about how Floyd is single-handedly ruining boxing, the economy, the middle-east peace process & life worldwide general. Mafiajoey seems to have an addiction to talking about Pac taking tests. Listen I'd like it if he took the tests, but it doesn't mean that every discussion of him has to centre on that, it's just something that it would be great if he could do to prove a point. I'll still watch his fights & enjoy watching him even if he doesnt. I mean seriously guys, did these guys bang your girlfriend or sister or something??

C-Lo is quite right. I think any discussion of their resumes has become over the top and those who dislike them completely fail to look at them objectively. In about 10 years people will be looking back on this era & these two as a golden period in boxing. They will eventually fight, because neither is scared, they're just two guys who've had to put themselves and their bodies on the line to get to where they are, so they put a high premium on themselves. Shit happens, it's boxing, these men are more than what we make of them from 24/7 & articles on boxingscene.

Ok that's my rant done

Thread Information