Default Opinion of Forum please

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Opinion of Forum please

I actually stumbled across a video with her in it on YouTube the other day (I think I had just watched that 'Jihadis next door' that had one of the London terrorists in it) and it came up on my recommended videos.

Anyways she was basically trying to say that the FBI have released figures that show that white supremacy groups and right wing terrorism have equated to thousands more deaths than Muslims in the last 2 years (or sommet like that)

El Kabong Guest

We're not allowed to question Islam plain and simple. The Quran doesn't have calls to violence in it and if you have read that it did have calls to violence then you're a liar. And there's a small amount of people mistakenly referring to themselves as Muslims (Abu Bakar al Baghdadi Phd in Islamic studies) and if only the Muslims in Albania who when polled chose death for apostates (8%) spoke for ALL Muslims then that's what maybe 8,000,000 who want to kill apostates? That's like almost 0.

Brockton 100% of Muslims are better people than the entire Western world is able to produce.....that's why we allow them to kill our people. And sure it's brilliant to think that the nations of the West are evil colonial powers but America, noncolonial as it threw off those shackles from England we attempted during the Presidencies of Madison and Jefferson to deal with the Barbary Pirates who enslaved many American sailors and stole our goods. We asked "Why did you do that? " and the response was "Because you're not Muslim and who is going to stop us, it's our right to do this!" Sooooo yeah historically inaccurate to say it's due to the war in Iraq this is a loooooong time coming and if you don't believe that then why are nations like Sweden and the Philippines being attacked? They never had colonies anywhere right?

But whatever you're just an Islamaphobe....just because they'd kill you or make you pay extra taxes for being a nonbeliever or just kill you for being an apostate I mean damn, you're such a pussy about this whole thing.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this case with her, she identifies as:

black

queer female (her own words in the video)

muslim

and THEN.................THEN................American! !! FFS YOU JUST CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP and she needs safe spaces for WHO EXACTLY?? MUSLIMS? QUEER WOMEN?? BLACKS

these are the confused, SJW alt-left virtue signaling violent protesting JERKS who also work for Pop Sugar, Yahoo Beauty, VOX, etc etc etc

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was honestly hoping this was about what sig pic we like better

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Was honestly hoping this was about what sig pic we like better
    well clearly the Corbyn one has grown on me, and was wondering whether you, Master or Memphis had picked it out!!!!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The London police chief pointed out all the different nationalities that were killed or injured in the recent horrible attack. European open borders have allowed a wonder mix of #diversity. These terrorist attacks are a small price to pay for such deep, rich diversity.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

true, the wonder mix can take a few hits, these couple of prats who did this from time to time won't divide us.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    The London police chief pointed out all the different nationalities that were killed or injured in the recent horrible attack. European open borders have allowed a wonder mix of #diversity. These terrorist attacks are a small price to pay for such deep, rich diversity.
    London is one of the world's great international cities so it is hardly a surprise. You lot could start a fight in a ashram. It has nothing to do with immigration, who are you going to have a go at next the Romanian tourist knocked into the Thames at Westminster?

Pretty low stuff form supposed allies. No wonder Trump is not welcome here if this is the kind of thing his fans think is fair game.

Terrorist attack = Trump and his supporters attack anybody on the left including figures like the Mayor of London dealing with the emergency, then mock the victims families and anybody else who may choose to stand in solidarity at any kind of vigil. Then Trump fans flood forums with threads calling British men pussies and offering to come and sort out the problem for them. Then Trump and his fans stoop lower and use the tragedies for political gain trying to justify and promote their own policies even when they fly in the face of a constitution they supposedly respect.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Errr, uhhh, Bean could you address, perhaps, the OP re: Blair Imani's call for Muslim Safe Spaces? Maybe? Pretty please? Sugar......on top? Twinkle toes?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    London is one of the world's great international cities so it is hardly a surprise. You lot could start a fight in a ashram. It has nothing to do with immigration, who are you going to have a go at next the Romanian tourist knocked into the Thames at Westminster?

Pretty low stuff form supposed allies. No wonder Trump is not welcome here if this is the kind of thing his fans think is fair game.

Terrorist attack = Trump and his supporters attack anybody on the left including figures like the Mayor of London dealing with the emergency, then mock the victims families and anybody else who may choose to stand in solidarity at any kind of vigil. Then Trump fans flood forums with threads calling British men pussies and offering to come and sort out the problem for them. Then Trump and his fans stoop lower and use the tragedies for political gain trying to justify and promote their own policies even when they fly in the face of a constitution they supposedly respect.
    Nobody is mocking the victims or their families. People are mocking the government response. At least I have not and in reading walrus' remarks he hasn't either.

But this isn't the first time you've assumed the absolute worst and gone off the rails. What can we do in order to help keep you on topic and responding in a coherent manner?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beans says audaciously, mocking the victims, "it shouldn't be a surprise".. Really Bean? Those victims "shouldn't have been surprised"? How utterly soulless of you.

El Kabong Guest

London Bridge attack: eight minutes that shot down Britain’s strategy on terror

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...inkId=38585487

Two of the London Bridge killers were ‘known wolves’, but there are too many such suspects for all to be watched effectively

Huh, imagine that too many such suspects

Meh, 400 or so former(MAYBE) ISIS fighters just come on back to London and everything is "Jolly good"? I guess so, Mayor Khan doesn't seem all that worried about it does he? He seems more worried about cutting government spending than rounding up would be terrorists, priorities my man!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jolly good. Stiff upper lip. Carry on.

Beanz: "NO SURPRISE".

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Beans says audaciously, mocking the victims, "it shouldn't be a surprise".. Really Bean? Those victims "shouldn't have been surprised"? How utterly soulless of you.
    That is a complete inversion of reality. It is yourself and Walrus who both suggested that what you both called, "the wonder mix" of diversity, the victims themselves, were actually to blame.

I pointed out that the fact foreign tourists were killed and injured, should be no surprise in an international city like London.

Your habit of repeating back observations any normal person would make on reading your posts and threads back to those pointing them out is getting a bit obvious, shallow, tired and transparent.

You are literally sick, soulless and in need of help if you think that will make your own problems go away.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information