Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I want to see Tank v Inoue at Jr Lightweight/Super-Featherweight!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I want to see Tank v Inoue at Jr Lightweight/Super-Featherweight!

I know some of you will say Inoue is too small, but he can make this weight and he can give Tank some competition. What do you say? Tank is not some enormous Lightweight....

Make this happen for the fans. It can happen!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I want to see Tank v Inoue at Jr Lightweight/Super-Featherweight!

Inoue is too small and Tank is too big for this fantasy fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Inoue is too small and Tank is too big for this fantasy fight.
    Yep, and unfortunately that means that for it to happen, one of the fighters has to be at a disadvantage.
    Either Tank is way too big and strong, or he has to boil down and would be weak and dehydrated.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want to see it. It can happen...

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why stop at Tank? Why not Inoue vs. Zhilei Zhang
    Inoue hasn't even fought at 126 yet
    This is casual fan talk

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    This is casual fan talk
    Who would have thought Canelo would move up to possibly cruiserweight?

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Did you also want to see Erik Morales or Marco Antonio Barrera fight Shane Mosley, when he was a lightweight and they were both at 122?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    This is casual fan talk
    Who would have thought Canelo would move up to possibly cruiserweight?
    Canelo has been busted for PEDs though. #justsaying

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo gradually went up the weights over the years and did not stay at Cruiserweight long when he found that opponents were too big and he was too small.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Did you also want to see Erik Morales or Marco Antonio Barrera fight Shane Mosley, when he was a lightweight and they were both at 122?
    No. But I wanted to see a Hamed fight v Mayweather before the former lost to Barrera.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No. But I wanted to see a Hamed fight v Mayweather before the former lost to Barrera.
    Fuck me! At the time there was one weight class difference , 5lbs! And Mayweather offered Hamed a catchweight.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo gradually went up the weights over the years and did not stay at Cruiserweight long when he found that opponents were too big and he was too small.
    when did i miss canelo at cruiserweight?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Fuck me! At the time there was one weight class difference , 5lbs! And Mayweather offered Hamed a catchweight.
    only four pounds between super feather & feather & only two pounds with the catchweight of one twenty eight. naseem had been one weight division below super feather for about four years when floyd offered the catchweight. naoya is still two weight divisions below tank & is already a total of five divisions above where he started. it could happen. i've heard tank say one thirty regarding the fight. tank hasn't been back to one thirty in almost four years. naoya has already set out his agenda of sam goodman & mj before attempting to move to feather. who knows, maybe turki throws some money around & everyone is happen. personally i think team naoya are much smarter than that & don't need tank
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have to side-eye this one just as I do Crawford v Canelo and other multi weight leaps. Not sure who plays who style wise but another making "big name" star on star match ups just for the pocket book. That's fine if we're in hollywood but the realities and physical boundaries can't be ignored. And I've always loathed division leap frogging when there are already realistic top fights for all parties involved.

I mean Tank could shrivel back down to a pace he hasn't seen in years and Inoue would be in a place up two divisions where he's never even been prior. It would likely give new meaning to a 50 percent vs 50 percent match . Both have so much sitting on their plates that would be a shot in the arm for the sport. And respect to both, they def don't need each other. Davis is going into a solid fight with Martin and hopefully moves quick after that. Sign me right up for Tank and buzzsaw Barboza. I really look forward to Inoue kicking the door in on 126 and think it has a good chance of being entertaining with either Ford or Lopez and sweeping up all the straps for 3 division full unification which is insane. Huge things ahead for both if politricks doesn't get in the way.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    when did i miss canelo at cruiserweight?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    only four pounds between super feather & feather & only two pounds with the catchweight of one twenty eight. naseem had been one weight division below super feather for about four years when floyd offered the catchweight. naoya is still two weight divisions below tank & is already a total of five divisions above where he started. it could happen. i've heard tank say one thirty regarding the fight. tank hasn't been back to one thirty in almost four years. naoya has already set out his agenda of sam goodman & mj before attempting to move to feather. who knows, maybe turki throws some money around & everyone is happen. personally i think team naoya are much smarter than that & don't need tank
    I like Tank, but he talks a lot of smack. No way on earth he comes down to 130.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both Davies and Inoue have enough dance partners around their current weight divisions to keep them both busy and challenged.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information