More Q&A with Freddy Ouano!
POSTED: Jan 13 2009, 03:00 PM BY: FightNightAdmin

Sk88z Gets Inside EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 4 with a couple more questions for Producer Freddy Ouano.

Sk88z - You’re in charge of Audio. What can we expect to hear in Fight Night Round 4?

Our goal with FN4 audio, is to enhance the gameplay experience by reflecting the emotion and excitement that is heard in a real life boxing match. Like much of the rest of the game, we’re building the audio from the ground up and have a load of new audio features for Fn4. This time around, FN4 will feature a 2-man commentary team (talent to be announced)that will bring a whole new level of intelligence and analysis to the game. The crowd will accurately reflect the size of the venue and respond to the action going on in the ring. There are several cool new features with music, and we are also filling out the soundtrack with a wider variety of music that will get the player in the “boxing” headspace from the get go.

Sk88z - Will the NIS cutscenes be the same as in Fight Night Round 3?

I’m a big fight fan, so I am aware that part of that big fight experience, is the lead up to the fight, the stoppages and the scenes after a big fight has been won. In FN4 the cutscenes will accurately and authentically reflect that experience seen on TV; we have them all and they are looking tight! And when I say authentic- Ali won’t be doing the “running man” during his ring walk entrance!
http://fightnight.easports. com/archive/2009/01/13/more-q-amp-a-with-freddy-ouano.aspx? CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(sk88z, EA Staff Member)

Glad you guys appreciate the info. The production team is stoked to get information out to you all. I know the intros were getting kind of repetitive, though I just wanted to let you guys know who the talented people are behind the game.

With that being said, we'll continue to keep the convo flowing and provide you with some behind the scenes stuff and some more tidbits to keep you guys asking for more! A little more inside on NIS (non-interactive sequences), a little touch of authenticity with Tyson's towel in the game as well as the chance for you to customize your own robes. What will yours look like?
Here's a cool version of the teaser video that I checked out recently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJgEBXq9z2A& feature=channel_page