It is a crazy world. This is the same Government who insisted that the over sixties were fit to be out in the fields picking fruit now classing them as vulnerable and telling them they should not leave home for at least 4 months. It is scary because Johnson and his rabble are basically suggesting that half a million dead Brits is better then testing people and putting money into the NHS. The scientists are saying that the herd immunity bullshit is not going to work, but the Tories have a yes man pandering to Johnson, like the yes man overseas pander to Trump and his ego. The Tories will be quite happy to see the elderly, sick and disabled wiped out so that they can pump millions into private healthcare at our expense.

I know my old man and the Mrs mother will be the last people to want to stay in for four months, despite having loads of health problems that will make them at a greater risk if they catch anything. It is also all very well telling people to work from home if they can, but that is impossible for so many. I have caught something after having the grandkids on Firday (not Coroana virus) but don't really have the luxury of staying in. The Mrs needs her medication and the pharmacy are insisting that our new Doctors (last surgery was closed down by NHS England) will not honour previous repeat prescriptions, so will probably have to go in and make an appointment to get her epilepsy meds. Nuts.

But yes. Check on your neighbours and don't be a dick at the supermarket clearing the shelves when one or two of something is enough to last you weeks anyway.