Stiverne fought like a guy who just had 6 plates at a buffet. I thought he was craftier than that. No head movement at all, just sitting most of the time right in Wilder's punching range, right at the end of his punches, and didn't do anything daring at all the whole night. A cowardly peformance in a way.

In one round, maybe the 8th, Wilder circled back and to his right for 4 full cirlces around the ring, and Stiverne never threw a shot, he had him on the ropes or near the corners dozens of times, and never really pulled the trigger. Stiverne reminded me of Tyson late in his career looking for the one huge shot, swinging wildly and widely, and WTF happened to his jab? He has a stiff jab and never threw one jab that I saw, maybe a dozen jabs in 10 rounds. A piss-poor and disappointing performance by Stiverne and I really thought he was better than that, more courageous than that, and he looked in poor shape as well, winded and knackered by the 7th round.

As for Wilder, he impressed me with his boxing skills, I mean they are nothing compared to a Holyfield or an Ali or a Klitschko, but for a guy who was only known for his KOs inside 4 rounds, it was amazing to see him jabbing, circling back, stepping away, countering, feinting, etc. I give Wilder credit for winning the fight hands down, no contest really, he was buzzed a couple times but nothing more because Buffet Boy couldn't follow-up or capitalize on those moments.

All in all, a solid win for Wilder, a disapoointing performance from Stiverne, and all he could say was "Uhh, uhhh, uhhhhh, I just couldn't throw the punches, uhhhh, uhhhh.." Pathetic.

Wilder will, however, lose to anybody who is simply 15% better than Stiverne, anybody who will throw punches in bunches and not be afraid to rush him and throw barrages in a gallant, bold, uplifting, energetic, determined, spirited manner. He is a mediocre example of a HW Champion, just like Leon Spinks or Buster Douglas was, and he shouldn't really be around too long if he tries to fight even worse Klitschko.

At 36, Stiverne really should hang up the gloves, he didn't seem very motivated to me.

p.s. Donuts rock, and I'm still gonna win the Saddo Prediction Comp