Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So I guess the part about you "never posting on this board again"..... that was just raising false hopes?

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Haye was an excellent cruiserweight, but is a lousy heavyweight with a shitty record.
    Another good fight and he might even crack the top 10 in the HW division (not saying much).
    He's also a loudmouth, who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
    He does, however, provide good comic relief to the HW division.
    Give the man his due props.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    They are not contradictory statements you're just a moron. I said "I have no ROOTING interest in the fight" it doesn't mean I can't pick who I think will win. I don't care who wins, I'm not going to watch the fight, and I'm not pulling for either fighter. I just said I think Chisora would be a lot better if he wasn't insane....do you disagree with that?

they are contradictory and deap down you know it
    No because both Haye & Chisora are twats & it doesn't matter who wins because whoever wins will still be 0-1 against the Klitschko's won't they?
    they will for sure

so we are settled then, Haye is the third best Heavyweight in the world?
    3rd best in England maybe

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Which brits do you place over him?

I'm guessing Chisora, you need a way of rationilising how pedestrian Vitali looked in outpointing him, who else though?

When Haye beats Chisora and asuming he does it in style, where do you place him in the UK, what about world?

What are your uk heavyweight rankings?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    "Ilk" means your kind/type. In your case = utter thickos.

Hope this helps.
    Yeah... Ilk, ie Spaniards and... um... Ukranians?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post

I'm guessing Chisora, you need a way of rationilising how pedestrian Vitali looked in outpointing him, who else though?

When Haye beats Chisora and asuming he does it in style, where do you place him in the UK, what about world?

...(sigh) the point is he's closer to 3rd best in England than 3rd best in the world

As for Vitali looking "pedestrian" he's 40 years old and he still won in a fairly easy manner

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Ilk" means your kind/type. In your case = utter thickos.

Hope this helps.
    Yeah... Ilk, ie Spaniards and... um... Ukranians?
    It was in reply to a football analogy. Spain are the best team in the world hence - Wlad = (ESP). (Obviously isolated quotes can be taken out of context if you're not following the whole story )

If you can't even recognise a direct reply to the analogy you just made you're an utter thicko though. Lets be honest.
    Last edited by Fenster; 07-05-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...(sigh) the point is he's closer to 3rd best in England than 3rd best in the world

As for Vitali looking "pedestrian" he's 40 years old and he still won in a fairly easy manner
    Maybe you could argue this if you were saying 1 is closer to 2 than 3 on a number scale but if you are putting it on a scale of ability and having miles between each rank then its not true at all in the slightest little bit, fact is, he very well could be 3rd in the world and if you are honest with yourself you would admit it, there arent really any heavies other than the klits that you would be confident had the beating of david haye, maybe a couple of close fights and in reality you could only really say david price out of the english heavies has any real chance of beating him (and that is slim) so from that respect together with the miles scale analogy it is a fact that he is much closer to being third in the world than third in england when you analise it on any scale that counts, also i really enjoyed writing this in one big block
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

El Kabong Guest

It was in reply to a football analogy. Spain are the best team in the world hence - Wlad = (ESP). (Obviously isolated quotes can be taken out of context if you're not following the whole story )

If you can't even recognise a direct reply to the analogy you just made you're an utter thicko though. Lets be honest.
    .....England aren't the 3rd best football team in the World, hope this helps

El Kabong Guest

Maybe you could argue this if you were saying 1 is closer to 2 than 3 on a number scale but if you are putting it on a scale of ability and having miles between each rank then its not true at all in the slightest little bit, fact is, he very well could be 3rd in the world and if you are honest with yourself you would admit it, there arent really any heavies other than the klits that you would be confident had the beating of david haye, maybe a couple of close fights and in reality you could only really say david price out of the english heavies has any real chance of beating him (and that is slim) so from that respect together with the miles scale analogy it is a fact that he is much closer to being third in the world than third in england when you analise it on any scale that counts, also i really enjoyed writing this in one big block
    I don't discount Haye's "ability" I doubt his attitude and willingness to prove he's top 3....at least Chisora is willing to take on all comers: Fury, Helenius, Vitali...and it didn't take years and years for those fights to happen. Sure Chisora boiled condensed his twattish behavior to fit within a few weeks build up, but the point is he was willing to prove himself in the ring.

The problem I (and most others have) with David Haye is that he thinks he can debate himself into being thought of more highly in the sport. He tries to talk his way to high status rather than fight his way there....to make it simple for you David Haye is less Frank Bruno and more Jeremy Kyle

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't discount Haye's "ability" I doubt his attitude and willingness to prove he's top 3....at least Chisora is willing to take on all comers: Fury, Helenius, Vitali...and it didn't take years and years for those fights to happen. Sure Chisora boiled condensed his twattish behavior to fit within a few weeks build up, but the point is he was willing to prove himself in the ring.

The problem I (and most others have) with David Haye is that he thinks he can debate himself into being thought of more highly in the sport. He tries to talk his way to high status rather than fight his way there....to make it simple for you David Haye is less Frank Bruno and more Jeremy Kyle
    neither fury or helenius would have taken on haye at the time they took on chisora, in fact neither would take on haye now

helenius wouldnt have taken on chisora had he seen the viatli chisora fight first

chisora was paid 100k for the vitali fight so it was an easy fight to make for the klits

haye didnt want to fight for that much when his opponent was getting multiple times more and he was bringing in at least his schare of interest

so unfortunately your first paragraph is full of holes, your second is a bit daft too, david hayes mouth has fast tracked him to the position he is in there is absolutely no doubt about that, and that is mainly built on hate from people like you, the thing the haters struggle to admit is that in the current heavyweight climate he has the ability to back most of it up

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no unbelievably they are ranked fifth currently by fifa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This will be a fun fight but think Haye's punching power will get Chisora's respect and he will box himself to victory.
    When was the last time David Haye boxed 12 rounds against an aggressive fighter? If he does what he did against Valuev he will lose a landslide. If he doesn't get Chisora out of there early no way can Haye win this. No one is going to tell me that Haye hits harder than Vitali and Dereck took some massive shots from him without so much as a budge!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You made the comparison you dope.

Haye fought THE best fighter. The rest of the division, barring old Vitali, is utter shit. I couldn't care less who is 3, 4, 5 etc.

I responded to one of your ignorant posts about "Haye had to fight Wlad for the money." I explained WHY Haye fights who he fights and WHY Wlad/Haye were equal partners.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatsandman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This will be a fun fight but think Haye's punching power will get Chisora's respect and he will box himself to victory.
    When was the last time David Haye boxed 12 rounds against an aggressive fighter? If he does what he did against Valuev he will lose a landslide. If he doesn't get Chisora out of there early no way can Haye win this. No one is going to tell me that Haye hits harder than Vitali and Dereck took some massive shots from him without so much as a budge!
    Well I guarantee he KO's him right now! I've got £1000 on it at 15/8. That was with Skybet and their price has dropped this week from that to EVENS. Haye hits harder than Vitali and he'll prove it when he stops this bum. Vitali is not punching like he used to. Look at his recent opponents, He couldn't stop Kevin Johnson, in his prime there is not a chance he would have survived. Albert Sosnowski, Fucking Zuri Lawrence almost scored a KO against his guy but it took Vitali 10 rounds to get rid, the Vitali that bounced Herbie Hide round would have stopped Sosnowski very early! Shannon Briggs, now Briggs is a tough guy but look how Lennox dealt with a much fitter much younger and overall much better version, had Vitali fought Fought Briggs when he fought Lewis he too would have KO'd Briggs in the middle rounds IMO.

I believe Haye now hits harder than Vitali now and he'll prove it next weekend and i'll be cashing in

This fight will be very similar to Haye Ruiz with Chisora moving forward and being put down before that chap who got his jaw broke by Haye stops it.
    Last edited by rjj tszyu; 07-05-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Thread Information