Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton to fight Senchenko

By the way, Beanz.... you're a fucking fanboy asshole..... just in case I didn't make that point clear in my previous post.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    While Hatton-Senchenko may not be as fan-appealing as Hatton-Katsidis, I respect this choice of opponent (for a comeback) fight a lot more. First of all, Senchenko is a true welterweight. I'm beginning to abhor fighters that pick on smaller, "name" fighters with the hopes of adding an easy, famous scalp to their collection. Maybe the memories of De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao have something to do with that.

Secondly, although Senchenko's not all that.... he does have a pretty good record. And as I've said before, it makes no sense to throw Hatton into a ring with a Lucas Matthysse or a Tim Bradley. He does have the long layoff.... and he did get KTFO'ed in ugly fashion his last time out.

I personally don't think Hatton's quest for a comeback will go beyond a couple of carefully picked fights, but I give him credit for trying. What I will not see with kind eyes is going for some meaningless trinket.... and then have the fans trumpeting that he's somehow again world champion material. Those days are long gone.
    Your still butt hurt that Hatton got to fight Mayweather before Cotto. You wouldn't give Hatton credit if he beat a Klitschko because you don't like his style. If and I do mean IF, he beats Senchenko and then Malanaggi, then of course he should move up the rankings and be seen as world champion material. He may not beat Pacman or Floyd but of course you would have to see him as world champion material. Bradley is not some invincible warrior he is beatable. Guerrero, Bailey they are not the most convincing welterweights to ever win a belt are they?

For the moment it is all conjecture but Hattons return is great news for WORLD boxing and who knows where it will end. All fighters matches are carefully picked fights it is called the art of matchmaking.

I GIVE HATTON PROPS FOR FACING SENCHENKO AND YOU STILL HAVE A BUG UP YOUR ASS?? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, OTHER THAN BEING A HATTON AND CALZAGHE NUTHUGGER?? ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF SEEING WHEN SOMEONE IS GIVING PROPS TO YOUR FIGHTERS?? ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP RAZZING ON PEOPLE LIKE ME, WHO DON'T WORSHIP THE FIGHTERS YOU DO?? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, BRO?? STUFF IT UP YOUR ASS!! I'VE HAD A FEW, AND I BECOME BELLIGERENT WHEN I'M DRUNK, UNLIKE RYANMAN, WHO LOVES EVERYBODY. SHOVE IT ASSHOLE.

Clear enough for you?
    Ha,ha. ..so you can't handle your drink and your admitting that Hatton was a world class boxing superstar after all and not a blown up has been picking on little Katsidis then?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While Hatton-Senchenko may not be as fan-appealing as Hatton-Katsidis, I respect this choice of opponent (for a comeback) fight a lot more. First of all, Senchenko is a true welterweight. I'm beginning to abhor fighters that pick on smaller, "name" fighters with the hopes of adding an easy, famous scalp to their collection. Maybe the memories of De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao have something to do with that.

Secondly, although Senchenko's not all that.... he does have a pretty good record. And as I've said before, it makes no sense to throw Hatton into a ring with a Lucas Matthysse or a Tim Bradley. He does have the long layoff.... and he did get KTFO'ed in ugly fashion his last time out.

I personally don't think Hatton's quest for a comeback will go beyond a couple of carefully picked fights, but I give him credit for trying. What I will not see with kind eyes is going for some meaningless trinket.... and then have the fans trumpeting that he's somehow again world champion material. Those days are long gone.
    Your still butt hurt that Hatton got to fight Mayweather before Cotto. You wouldn't give Hatton credit if he beat a Klitschko because you don't like his style. If and I do mean IF, he beats Senchenko and then Malanaggi, then of course he should move up the rankings and be seen as world champion material. He may not beat Pacman or Floyd but of course you would have to see him as world champion material. Bradley is not some invincible warrior he is beatable. Guerrero, Bailey they are not the most convincing welterweights to ever win a belt are they?

For the moment it is all conjecture but Hattons return is great news for WORLD boxing and who knows where it will end. All fighters matches are carefully picked fights it is called the art of matchmaking.

I GIVE HATTON PROPS FOR FACING SENCHENKO AND YOU STILL HAVE A BUG UP YOUR ASS?? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, OTHER THAN BEING A HATTON AND CALZAGHE NUTHUGGER?? ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF SEEING WHEN SOMEONE IS GIVING PROPS TO YOUR FIGHTERS?? ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP RAZZING ON PEOPLE LIKE ME, WHO DON'T WORSHIP THE FIGHTERS YOU DO?? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, BRO?? STUFF IT UP YOUR ASS!! I'VE HAD A FEW, AND I BECOME BELLIGERENT WHEN I'M DRUNK, UNLIKE RYANMAN, WHO LOVES EVERYBODY. SHOVE IT ASSHOLE.

Clear enough for you?
    Ha,ha. ..so you can't handle your drink and your admitting that Hatton was a world class boxing superstar after all and not a blown up has been picking on little Katsidis then?

I'm only sorry Hatton never faced Cotto at 147 and got a new asshole ripped into him. But my main point is that you've definitely identified yourself as an irrational fanboy, who insults anybody who doesn't suck off Hatton and Calzaghe like you do. Here's a hankerchief so you can wipe the semen off your lips.

I gave Hatton props for choosing someone his own weight, and you proceeded to tear into me, as usual. That alone tags you as a fanboy asshole. Live with it. By the way.... I got someplace else to be. I'll catch your fanboy ass later, you stupid fuck.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TEAR into you? I hadn't even begun to insult you @TitoFan. Congratulations on using the same homosexual metaphors as Allthugz though, it makes me realise how irrational and twisted I really am.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smart move by Hatton. I personally would not have Senchenko in my top 10 at welter but he is ranked 5 or 6 depending on the list by the Wba. I think its obvious with this move that he is targeting a Paulie rematch. He's a quality opponent and tbh I was expecting a softer one given Ricky's hiatus.

Having said that, I hope he gets some quality work in. It wont do Ricky any good to just blast him out which I fear he may do. If that happens, he should make another fight straight away.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TEAR into you? I hadn't even begun to insult you @TitoFan . Congratulations on using the same homosexual metaphors as Allthugz though, it makes me realise how irrational and twisted I really am.

Glad to be of assistance, Greenie.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meh, nowhere near as fun as a Katsidis fight but I would have prefered that for my own selfish reasons like most fans. This is, however, a very good comeback fight. No qualms

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Relax Tito..why you mad? When Beanz started following me around the forum like a lost lil puppy I found it strange but eventually it gets kinda cute. Chill

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Relax Tito..why you mad? When Beanz started following me around the forum like a lost lil puppy I found it strange but eventually it gets kinda cute. Chill

This is what's kinda cute.

Your still butt hurt that Hatton got to fight Mayweather before Cotto.

Not only is it irrational and makes Beany sound like a little pouting child..... but it also ignores the fact that Hatton got KTFO'ed by both Mayweather AND Pacquiao.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan when the Hatton/Mayweather fight was announced you moaned that he didn't deserve it and asked why FMJ wasn't fighting Cotto, despite Miguel never asking for it. You obviously don't rate Ricky and made it clear by announcing here in the thread I started that you would not countenance Hatton fans calling him world champion material.I will unlike you though never call anybody a fanboy or stoop to the lows with which you would describe a fellow boxing fan.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    That's strange why would you send me rep saying

"Love how much I affect you. I will come back to this forum intermitently just for you, mwah!xx
    "

if that truly were the case

I post on Saddo because I love it. I love boxing and I love Saddoboxing. I am not about to apologise for being a Ricky Hatton fan or finding the readiness of some posters to revert to playground taunts about coming and circle jerks offensive, simply because they do not share another fans enthusiasm for another pugilist.

This thread is about Hatton fighting Senchenko, lets try and keep it on topic.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton looking to prove himself | Sporting Life - Boxing News | Andre Ward, Chad Dawson, Vitali Klitschko, Manuel Charr

When Khan and Kell Brook are brought up as possible opponents Ricky says

"People look and say how I've had three years out and have seen better days, but I need to prove that I am worthy of a shot against these people and on November 24 I will do."

Surely that rubbishes any claims of arrogance or unwarranted belief that he is world class. He is fighting a ranked opponent to get back into the mix and that in a weight class that was not his strongest. His resume alone makes him worthy of fighting Brook or Khan.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan when the Hatton/Mayweather fight was announced you moaned that he didn't deserve it and asked why FMJ wasn't fighting Cotto, despite Miguel never asking for it. You obviously don't rate Ricky and made it clear by announcing here in the thread I started that you would not countenance Hatton fans calling him world champion material.I will unlike you though never call anybody a fanboy or stoop to the lows with which you would describe a fellow boxing fan.

Let's recap, shall we?
    1. I criticize Hatton's choice of Katsidis for a comeback because of the weight division difference, and you single me out for your clever quips and insults. Never mind the majority of the forum agreed with me. You've designated me as your enemy and you'll never see it any other way.
    2. I commend Hatton for changing his opponent to true welterweight Senchenko, and give the reasons why.
    3. You still insist on the insults, saying I was "butt hurt" or some shit like that, because I wanted Mayweather to give Cotto a shot before he gave Hatton a shot. (Note: As it turns out... Cotto gave Floyd 10 times the fight Hatton ever did, losing by decision rather than by KTFO.)
    4. I call you on your little remarks... and you backtrack like a pouting child, saying you do not resort to insults or sexual innuendos. You're like the little kid who throws the rock that breaks the window and then says... "Who, me?"

You've proven time and again that you're a sore little loser, with a vendetta against anyone who dares criticize your beloved Hatton or Calzaghe. I'm sorry you have such a fragile psyche. My suggestion to you...... get help.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The majority of the forum were more than happy with Katsidis as an opponent. I am not backtracking a step. There is a world of difference between the expression butt hurt and the suggestion someone should wipe sperm off their lips. Your myopic viewpoint and double standards are of little consequence and just add to your habit of resorting to childishness and baiting, after being challenged in an argument. It matters not that Hatton was knocked out by FMJ and that Cotto survived. I am never gonna call you a Cotto fanboy or respond in kind. I merely refuted your assertion in my thread that Hatton would never merit being world called world champion just because if he were to beat Senchenko and then Malinaggi, he would only be the holder of what you dismissed as a trinket. Sorry to break the spell but your veneer of impartiality is just that, a thin plastic film of fakeness.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again, don't wrack your brain with your overly descriptive prose.... you're not impressing anyone. Difference between you and me is I don't go around shamelessly brown-nosing established posters here for their approval. My ideas are my own, popular or not. I've debated lots of more intelligent and mature posters than you.... but I've also exchanged insults and clever quips with more intelligent and mature posters than you.

You've made it clear that you single out my criticism, because you're afraid to piss off the posters whose dicks you shameless suck. And yes.... I've reverted to sexual innuendos. Maybe it's because you threatened to act like a "bitch" to other posters (meaning me) in another thread.

Thread Information