Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The amazing footage thread. (You find some about anything, put it here please).

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The amazing footage thread. (You find some about anything, put it here please).

These men have the biggest balls of all.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The amazing footage thread. (You find some about anything, put it here please).

All lived even the guy who hit the wall and flipped over...must have hurt though.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    works for me
    Awesome.

Im probably going to upset any skateboarders posting this as skateboarders and scooter riders dont get on but my son is big time into scooting and is always showing me vids of scooter riders.

Anyone who spends time in skate parks where scooters ride will know that you get two kinds of scooter, the fixed, built for tricks type scooter and the fold-up type that under 10's ride. Well this guy is riding a fold up type (because that's all there was back then)

He's still doing tricks on a toy basically that 99% of people still cant do today and this footage is at least 5 years old just going on the posted date, I suspect its older.

Like scooters, hate them, don't care either way. Cant deny the guys the bollocks and a pioneer.

@Spicoli

Resurrecting this one as this guy showed up at the local skate park to judge a scooter competition my son was in. He did his thing during some down time, still got it All the kids were making fun of him though for riding a scooter at 28, can see their point.

My son placed third in his category against some pro's so well chuffed for him. he didnt ride that well, could see him fretting all the way through about a front flip he was doing to finish but he nailed it and won a few quid and some goodies.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    works for me
    Awesome.

Im probably going to upset any skateboarders posting this as skateboarders and scooter riders dont get on but my son is big time into scooting and is always showing me vids of scooter riders.

Anyone who spends time in skate parks where scooters ride will know that you get two kinds of scooter, the fixed, built for tricks type scooter and the fold-up type that under 10's ride. Well this guy is riding a fold up type (because that's all there was back then)

He's still doing tricks on a toy basically that 99% of people still cant do today and this footage is at least 5 years old just going on the posted date, I suspect its older.

Like scooters, hate them, don't care either way. Cant deny the guys the bollocks and a pioneer.

@Spicoli

Resurrecting this one as this guy showed up at the local skate park to judge a scooter competition my son was in. He did his thing during some down time, still got it All the kids were making fun of him though for riding a scooter at 28, can see their point.

My son placed third in his category against some pro's so well chuffed for him. he didnt ride that well, could see him fretting all the way through about a front flip he was doing to finish but he nailed it and won a few quid and some goodies.
    Thats absolute quality man. Sounds like a great experience, for both of you! Nerves in the gut are something he'll learn to use, def normal. Keeps him sharp once he takes edge off and developes routine. 28 isn't so bad ha. I have a few buddies who still hit Mount Trashmore at 42,43. Its like they have a "senior day" Not this guy. You feel bullet proof as a kid and absorb the impact better. You roll an ankle of bust a wrist at 20 you shake it off...at 40 plus you feel like a stubborn geezer out of work with medical bills and being laughed at by the youths Have to keep it active but mellow.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some great footage here

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never seen a fakie front flip (with no hands) on a bike. Amazing.

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool thats not too far from the areas we work in, I must go there and watch them after work one day.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just bumping this one up. @Andre @Spicoli

My little man picked up some sponsorship today with Blazer pro scooters. Im so chuffed for him I had to tell you lot

He's worked so hard over the last 12 months or so, probably doesnt seem that way because he's just a kid doing what comes naturally but he really has and its paid off for him. Paid off for me too, free scooters!!!

He went to do a little demo for a new skatepark down by the coast last weekend, will have to do a load more but again its not work at that age is it.

Anyway heres a littel clip from the sponsors website, he's first up. I'll post some more footage when he makes a full video.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is there a move called the nut cracker? The way that second kid had the pole in between his legs
    Hope you dont want any Grand kids
    Tell your kid, congratulations from Australia. Dig that somersault.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is one called the sack tap

Australia is where its at mate, Australia has some wicked riders. Check out a guy called Ryan Williams, insane.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats top notch Memphis!! Great stuff and well earned by ya bwoy. Its developmental on signing but love his spunk..casual 360 on first run He looks sharp mate. Master what ya know 1st, then build on foundations. Second kid looks like a ringer ha...stuck in routine and no verts . We'll look forward to see how he does bud, best of luck to you guys. Keep us posted yeh!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 11-23-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rough vid people dieing via animals.

I can explain it.

Thread Information