0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    6 of this and half a dozen of that.

This place is fucked, trust me.
    Then LEAVE, renounce your citizenship you absolute bore! Sick to shit of your constant bellyaching about it. Get the fuck out if you hate it so much.
    FFS Lyle, I wasn't even addressing you. What a short fuse you have. Who cares if you are sick of my comments? maybe you should get off the forum if you hate it so much

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Then LEAVE, renounce your citizenship you absolute bore! Sick to shit of your constant bellyaching about it. Get the fuck out if you hate it so much.
    Oh look. Suggesting that someone should leave their country of birth simply because Troll Kabongs idea of freedom of speech only applies to his own or opinions that agree with his.

Mr cancel culture in fulll flow already.
    Was Steve born here? Meh, wouldn't matter, some folks have renounced their citizenship for less. If I hated where I lived why would I stay? Hell you're an advocate of immigration yourself aren't you? Why are those folks moving?

As for freedom of speech, nobody is stopping him from saying what he's saying, but likewise nobody is stopping him from leaving. To even bring that up...it's just fucking weak Beanz. Telling someone to shut up isn't the same as locking them in a gulag or lining them up and shooting them for saying something verboten. For an antifa shill you're a lousy commie.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle, the point was it is a rather simpleton view that you care so much where a person was born.

El Kabong Guest

Lyle, the point was it is a rather simpleton view that you care so much where a person was born.
    Let Steve eat cake is what I say.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any kind Lyle, angel food cake for me and devil food cake for you hahaha, don't offer me any cake I am out of shape as it is even though I am still in training. Cake training.

But come on Lyle I was not even addressing you when I said that. It's not always necessary to go that far is it? Now clearly you and beanz are definitely going at it on a different level here. So please leave me out of it, will ya?

El Kabong Guest

Any kind Lyle, angel food cake for me and devil food cake for you hahaha, don't offer me any cake I am out of shape as it is even though I am still in training. Cake training.

But come on Lyle I was not even addressing you when I said that. It's not always necessary to go that far is it? Now clearly you and beanz are definitely going at it on a different level here. So please leave me out of it, will ya?
    Are you still training to fight me? Thought y'all had a plan to take me out Steve

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Found out you're too big. Now you can say I'm referring to height but you can also say I'm referring to weight 🤣.... I don't try to hide my weight so you shouldn't try to hide your'n.

I took two hours of boxing lessons from an Olympic fighter in 1996. He took one look at me and said I was a monstor for my weight. He took one look at me and said "son, you're about 167 cm, meaning 5'7", so you're finding weight is about 147."

Therefore as a welterweight, it may not be a good idea to fight you at super heavyweight!

Unless you want to disclose your actual fighting weight. But I don't think you could make cruiserweight. so let's say if you get in shape you might be able to get down to 210?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you'll find monstor for my weight is trademarked. We'll have no further mention of it here thanks.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I think you'll find monstor for my weight is trademarked. We'll have no further mention of it here thanks.
    Haha true, I lifted it, pilfered it, from that zany guy who tried to knock out deontay Wilder

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Oh look. Suggesting that someone should leave their country of birth simply because Troll Kabongs idea of freedom of speech only applies to his own or opinions that agree with his.

Mr cancel culture in fulll flow already.
    Was Steve born here? Meh, wouldn't matter, some folks have renounced their citizenship for less. If I hated where I lived why would I stay? Hell you're an advocate of immigration yourself aren't you? Why are those folks moving?

As for freedom of speech, nobody is stopping him from saying what he's saying, but likewise nobody is stopping him from leaving. To even bring that up...it's just fucking weak Beanz. Telling someone to shut up isn't the same as locking them in a gulag or lining them up and shooting them for saying something verboten. For an antifa shill you're a lousy commie.

Why is every thing you post so dour and negative and whiny and miserable? Is your life that shite that all you can do is moan? You are just waiting for it in every post , baiting and snapping and then crying when you get a taste of your own medicine.

You not only asked someone to leave the country of their birth you asked them to renounce their citizenship for Christ's sake. You even PM'd me to suggest I leave my country because you had decided i didn't deserve to live here? What the fuck was that about? And you are questioning my grip on reality?

NOBODY said you had suggested shooting him or locking him up in a gulag, that is you making an argument nobody made in order to appear less of an absolute dickead than you have been acting like since your return. You are talking to a guy who has lived all over the world when you have been fucking nowhere, in life or on this planet yet. It's laughable and no surprise that you would vote for Trump or Biden or one of the Clintons and you have the absolute cheek to pretend that you are the one questioning the mainstream narrative? Ha!

You fucking sell insurance your dweeb. You could not be less informed, more sheeple like or less curious if you tried.

Israel, Bahrain. The UAE. the USA, the UK, these are all countries lead by criminal despots who could not be any more corrupt if somebody had written them as characters in a dystopian novel. You buy it all. Fall, hook , line and sinker for Trumps spiel and just assume everyone else is as idealogical and partisan as you and pretend you are backing the right bastard as though it makes a difference.

You are complicit. Part of their dismantling of the virtues and principles these people smash everyday by you defending them.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FFS Lyle, I wasn't even addressing you. What a short fuse you have. Who cares if you are sick of my comments? maybe you should get off the forum if you hate it so much

And have Beanie Weenie run off yet ANOTHER poster?

Nah... why should he? He's been here a hell of a lot longer than the Forum Ass-Kisser..... and pisses off probably 2% of the people Beanie Weenie pisses off.

If anyone should take a permanent vacation from the forum, it's the Brown-Noser Extraordinaire.

BTW.... all the shit Beanie Weenie talks about how the forum was nice and quiet while El Kabong/ Gandalf/ Walrus/ etc, haven't been around...... it's all classical reflection of his own condition.

The forum was quiet and peaceful when the fuckwad was banned..... and damned if I didn't fall for his groveling bullshit over an email and actually feel sorry for the mentally-deranged bastard.

But..... that's what I get for being a softy. ® registered to Beanz

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    the domestic terrorist plot to assassinate a duly elected State Governor is uncovered and crickets from the head of the DOJ.
    Know much about those fellas?

I've looked into them....they are an odd bunch. I find it humorous (to an extent) that the media just slapped the label "White Supremacist" on them (probably because the media wanted to tie them to Trump and further the notion that Trump and White Supremacists are just best of buddies ...if ANYONE, I mean ANYONE believes that at this point they are a moron, I'd have harsher words, but I have a feeling a bunch of people here still buy that shit).....yeah anyway those goofballs attempting to kidnap/assassinate Gov. Whitmer were not even fans of Trump, they're like crazy Libertarians/Anarchists who think driving is a "right" (I shit you not, I've seen their videos). Their political beliefs are insane....but hey I look forward to the mess this post will cause, just my pointing out that the narrative & reality don't sync up at all and instead of taking a good hard look at media y'all will look at me and attack.
    Met a few. Seen quite a bit of coverage and aside from Don Bitter Lemon and Sharpton on air it would seem to be sighted as domestic terrorists, militia types seems about right. Then again I'm sure on some far right site out there they're another mans 'Patriot' and get atta boys so media schmedia. I mean the local Sheriff sounds like a number one fan..you see that guy? I'm honestly not interested in their politics or what cult they bend the knee for but you can't very well see these collectives, recruitment drives from different backgrounds and dogmas specifically in Michigan and not admit that to a degree Trump has dog piled. He's railed on, called out and undercut Governors ..Whitmer here.. well before Covid. He's gone from Potholes to Football to literally "Liberate Michigan" ffs. Those are not lite words and have specific history. No he didn't stack the mags, attend the camps or do nighttime surveillance on coppers and their homes. But he sure as shat loves and longs for the deep divides..and people..some people..lap that spew up like free drinks and take the wheel. Words matter mane.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Poor old chap. Running for President? He has obvious dementia.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Biden is being thrust out there cruelly and mercilessly, in a desperate attempt to unseat Trump..... And in a crafty attempt to achieve the first female AND first black AND the first Indian president in US history.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Met a few. Seen quite a bit of coverage and aside from Don Bitter Lemon and Sharpton on air it would seem to be sighted as domestic terrorists, militia types seems about right. Then again I'm sure on some far right site out there they're another mans 'Patriot' and get atta boys so media schmedia. I mean the local Sheriff sounds like a number one fan..you see that guy? I'm honestly not interested in their politics or what cult they bend the knee for but you can't very well see these collectives, recruitment drives from different backgrounds and dogmas specifically in Michigan and not admit that to a degree Trump has dog piled. He's railed on, called out and undercut Governors ..Whitmer here.. well before Covid. He's gone from Potholes to Football to literally "Liberate Michigan" ffs. Those are not lite words and have specific history. No he didn't stack the mags, attend the camps or do nighttime surveillance on coppers and their homes. But he sure as shat loves and longs for the deep divides..and people..some people..lap that spew up like free drinks and take the wheel. Words matter mane.
    Ah yes "dog whistle" and "orders from Trump to literally liberate" sure, sure, yeah I tell you, I take it quite seriously

Donald Trump doesn't have to say a single fucking word for people to blame him for anything under the fucking sun.

THE

KIDNAPPERS

DIDN'T

EVEN

TRUMP

Oh but nah, you see it's Trump's words that made them act! Trump MK Ultra'd them into bloodthirsty zombies hell bent on carrying out his evil plans.

That's basically what one has to believe in order to buy that absolute horseshit logic. I'm sorry dude, but "Liberate Michigan" in no way shape or form says "Kidnap/kill the governor" and if it fucking did, then wouldn't actual Trump VOTERS do that instead of the imbeciles who attempted it and called Trump a and I quote "TYRANT" ?

Think.....I can't do it for you.

Thread Information