Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default *CutMeMicks reason for not being able to attend ODHL vs. PBF*

Well...... Here it is plain and simple.

Some of you might now that I was planning on attending ODLH vs. PBF this year in what could be THEE biggest fight of our times.... IMO overshadowing ODLH vs. Tito.....

I had my money set aisde for a Ring Side ticket, a room @ MGM, and some extra cash for entertainment or whatever.... I had everything set and ready to got I was going to book my room as soon as I bought my ticket on Jan. 27th.....

Well, this past Fri. I wen't to a Jeep dealer (where a friend of mine works at) to look at a Grand Cheeroke. I had been planning on buying a new car for while now. I was looking for an SUV type of car. Sooo I wen't out there and since it was a Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge dealer I drove a few of their new models like the 'Dodge' Durango it wasn't what I wanted or pictured myself in. Nitro not my kind of car the body was tooo squared...
    I also drove the new model for 'Chrysler' Pacifica tooo big IMO I didn't feel comfortable driving it and I just didn't like it from the moment I got on.
    From Jeep I drove the commander, too big very similar to a Hummer but lower to the ground..... The Patriot also didn' like the body structure...
    Then I wen't and drove the new Grand Cheeroke and forget it from the second I got in loved it, I started the car and drove it like owned it...

I told my friend I like this one, so we wen't back to the dealer and see what he could work out for me, so on the way over there hes like; 'Be patient cause I gotta pretend like were negotiating back and forth and all that so my supervisor is gonna be looking at us, so just play along with me and negotiate back with me". So we got there he did the whole, writing on the paper and percentages and blah blah!! blah!!

To make the long story short, I got a great price for it I love my new car and the money that I was planning on spending for the ODLH vs. PBF showdown, will partially go to the 'Add Gadgets To The Car' foundation and IF I have enough money left over I might make my way to this years 'Boxing Hall of Fame' induction weekend.... Who knows....

So there you have it ladies and gents..... I'm extremely happy and love my new car..... I know ODLH vs. PBF would have been great to see in person, but it boiled down to this tickets to ODLH vs. PBF or a 2007 'Limited' Jeep Grand Cheeroke (HEMI)
    I made the choice and thats that....
    To those who will attend good luck and I hope you have the time of your life....

Here are some pictures of the car.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *CutMeMicks reason for not being able to attend ODHL vs. PBF*

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Nice color ! good job brother !

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

smart mate.

you can always watch it on ppv, get the boys round with a few beers, doesnt mean your gonna miss it, if its the best fight in the world you still saw it, if its a stinker look out the window and be proud of your jeep
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It has a lot of great features I spent all day Sat. & Sun. programming it and reading the owners manual....

3 stage program - By the door theres a button with the numers 1,2 & 3 when you open the door press which ever number you have previously programmed to you and it will adjust the driver seat mirrors and temp. inside the vehicle to the standards entered during programming.
    Stirring wheel accelarator - On the stirring wheel to the right side you can also use the button there to accelarate.
    Accelarator adjuster - A button you press to make the accelarator closer or further to you.
    Rain Sensitive Whipers - Whipers that you can program to turn on automactically when it starts to rain.
    Heating Seats - Seats that can heat up to your liking.
    Personal A/C - Each passenger can adjust their own temp. to their preference. A knoob with a temp. indicator and a knoob for speed.
    2 years FREE! Sirius Satellite Radio.
    2 and half years FREE! road side assitance.
    6 Disc CD Changer.

Just a whole shit! load of things and I love everything about it.....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The new Cherokees are cool. Hell buying a new car is cool especially for a guy as young as you are. I don't really like the new extended Wranglers or the new Durangos but the Cherokee is cool. My friend has a 99 that is really nice. I've wandered by the dealership a few times looking at Wranglers (gonna buy a used one once I get my license) but I saw the 06 Cherokees while I was there. Very nice. Very luxurious. ODLH - PBF will be a big EVENT if anything. Probably some pretty nice nightlife that night but you made the right choice with the car (if it was even a choice at all). Congrats.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Nice color ! good job brother !
    Thanks man!!
    I like 'Silver' all of the cars I've owned have been Silver except for one.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    smart mate.

you can always watch it on ppv, get the boys round with a few beers, doesnt mean your gonna miss it, if its the best fight in the world you still saw it, if its a stinker look out the window and be proud of your jeep
    You know at first I did question it as I was driving to the dealer, but once I got there and started test driving the cars I forgot all about it and havent given it much if any thought at all....

So true about the gathering of the boys, that always turns out to be the talk for weeks to come....

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    The new Cherokees are cool. Hell buying a new car is cool especially for a guy as young as you are. I don't really like the new extended Wranglers or the new Durangos but the Cherokee is cool. My friend has a 99 that is really nice. I've wandered by the dealership a few times looking at Wranglers (gonna buy a used one once I get my license) but I saw the 06 Cherokees while I was there. Very nice. Very luxurious. ODLH - PBF will be a big EVENT if anything. Probably some pretty nice nightlife that night but you made the right choice with the car (if it was even a choice at all). Congrats.
    Yeah! man they really are..... I was VERY lucky to have bought my first new car at the age of 18 thanks to my godfather.
    I saw the Wranglers there but they just didn't get my attention.
    Thanks man, in the begining it was kind of cause I questioned it. But then when I started driving the new cars I forgot all about the fight....
    It wasn't a necessity cause I have another car, BUT the oppourtunity presented itself and I took advantage of it....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fwockin sell out! You seemingly spent as much on that ride as I have on my trip to Vegas...& I aint even got my ringside seat yet!

Whhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttuh luzer! :P

**Seriously though...congrats on the ride. Floyd'll probably get sparked out in the 3rd round...so...what's $2,500 divided by 3 rounds?

Heh heh heh.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I WANT THAT CAR
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Thread Information